• 1 234512
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hilton Honors
Disclaimer
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/VisaInfiniteGold.aspx

Free Gold Status + 40,000 HHonors Points four 4 stays!

Put in the code: 411945
Put in your HHonors Number
Put in your HHonors Pin/Password

or sign up for new account....

Wait a few minutes, log out and back in and you'll see your account update to GOLD!

DO NOT CALL IN!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Still works

Osclib2 (May. 28, 2013 @ 12:24p) |

Online not working.

Now says:
Please call Visa Infinite Concierge to register for the Hilton HHonors ™ Gold status members... (more)

iago (Jun. 08, 2013 @ 9:28p) |

when clicking on the card site above today (https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/VisaInfiniteGold.aspx... i got r... (more)

nazdro (Jul. 18, 2013 @ 1:48p) |

Aquarian said:   vip007 said:   wildviper said:   Btw, for those wanting to get the 40K points....here is the small fine print:

By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.

Indeed. Very, very important! I was on another similar promotion last summer where they did not explicitly list the requirement in T&C but did list it in their FAQ. It took me 2 months to sort things out with Hilton.

So, does it mean without the Visa Infinite card, we won't get the 40K bonus? Dang.......

Anyways, thanks to OP! Green for you and Merry X'mas to ALL!

Benefits of GOLD Status with HHonors:

Point Bonuses

Earn a 25% bonus on all HHonors Base points credited while you are an HHonors Gold Member.
Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access

While registered at any hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands, Gold HHonors Members will enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access. If two or more high speed offerings are available at a hotel, the Gold HHonors guest is provided access to a higher connection speed offering. This benefit is offered only for in-room access.
Gold Elite Member On-Property Benefits†

My Way On-Property benefits welcome Gold HHonors Members at Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands. Choose from space-available room upgrades, bonus HHonors points and other great options. Your choices at each brand are listed below.
Learn about our updated Executive Lounge access policy for Gold and Diamond Elites.
Sign in as an HHonors Gold Member to pre-select your preferences by hotel brand at select properties.
At Hilton®, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts and doubletree by Hilton™, choose from:

A space-available room upgrade, including breakfast.**
You will be upgraded to an Executive Floor room (where/when available) at time of check-in. If an Executive Floor room is unavailable, you will be upgraded to the next best available room from the room type booked. Upgrades exclude suites, villas and specialty accommodations. At hotels with Executive Floor lounges, if an Executive Floor room upgrade is available, you will also receive access to the lounge. In addition, you will receive complimentary Continental breakfast for you and up to one additional registered hotel guest each day of your stay.
Earn 1,000 Hilton HHonors® bonus points per stay.
A great way to maximize your points earnings.

** Executive Lounge Access Policy

If you select a space-available room upgrade as your on-property Elite benefit, the following policy will apply at all Hilton®, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts and doubletree by Hilton™ hotels:
If you are an HHonors Gold Member, you'll be given access to the Executive Floor lounge when you receive a room upgrade to the Executive Floor. If an Executive Floor room upgrade is unavailable, you'll still receive daily complimentary Continental breakfast in lieu of lounge access.
If you are an HHonors Diamond Member, you'll enjoy access to the Executive Floor lounge, even if you don't receive a room upgrade to the Executive Floor, including daily complimentary Continental breakfast.
At hotels without Executive Floor lounges, HHonors Gold and Diamond Members will receive complimentary Continental breakfast for themselves and up to one additional registered hotel guest each day. If breakfast is included in the room rate, you'll receive an alternate welcome amenity that varies by hotel.
At embassy suites Hotels® choose from:

HHonors Gold Members choose two:

Sweet Tooth (two Candy Bars)
Two Bottles of Water
Two Regular Colas
Two Diet Colas
Two Regular Lemon-Lime Sodas
Two Pieces of Fruit
Salty Snack (popcorn, pretzels, etc.)
or

HHonors Gold Members can choose:

HHonors Gold Members earn 500 HHonors bonus points.
At hampton inn® and hampton inn Suites® choose from:

One bottle of water and one snack item.
250 HHonors bonus points.
At Hilton Garden Inn® choose from:

Daily complimentary hot cooked-to-order breakfast for you and one guest (guest must be registered in the hotel) throughout your stay
750 HHonors bonus points
At hilton grand vacations:

Early Check in/Late Check out, upon request, subject to availability.
Two bottles of water per stay.
1,000 HHonors bonus points per stay.
At homewood suites by Hilton® choose from:

Two bottles of water per stay and Pepperidge Farm cookies.
250 HHonors bonus points.
At Home2 Suites by Hilton® choose from:

HHonors Gold member can choose:

Bottle of water and a snack provided to guest through front desk.
100 HHonors bonus points.
Benefits when staying at waldorf astoria hotels:

Expedited HHonors check in at designated desk
Late checkout based on availability
Two bottles of water per stay
Complimentary health club access where available, owned and operated by the hotel
Welcome beverage (up to two guests)
One category room upgrade* (excludes suites, Napua Tower at Grand Wailea and Imperial Floor at Rome Cavalieri) and choose ONE of the following:
1,000 HHonors bonus points
One in-room movie included with your stay (where locally available)
*Note: if a room upgrade is unavailable, the member will receive both of the above benefits.
Maldives

Due to the very special nature of the accommodations at the Conrad Maldives we are unable to offer upgraded accommodations. However, we are delighted to offer HHonors Gold Members alternate selections:
waldorf astoria Maldives Benefits:

Package 1 (for HHonors Gold Elite Members)
Daily Complimentary Happy Hours (selected choice of beverages)
One bottle of wine
Complimentary daily access to the Spa Hydrotherapy Facilities
Fruit basket upon arrival (regular replenishment for subsequent days)
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Benefits:

Package 2 (for HHonors Gold Members)
Daily Happy Hour beverages* (Vilu or Rangali Bar)
One bottle of wine*
One half-day excursion for member and one guest (a choice of Mandhoo Island Tour, Dhoni Sunset Cruise, or Snorkeling Safari)
Conrad branded merchandise upon departure
Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort & Spa

Exclusive benefits for HHonors Gold Members:
Daily complimentary happy hour with bar tender's selection of beverages* in 'Water's Edge' from 5.00 to 6.00 PM (no food included)
One bottle of house wine upon arrival*
One half-day excursion for the member and one guest (guests choice of Sunset Fishing, Night Fishing, Snorkelling Safari or Discover Snorkelling)
Fruit basket upon arrival

*Service of alcoholic beverages is subject to local laws.
†Benefits subject to availability and change at each hotel.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

beautiful. thanks!

This may be it, thanks very much. Wish I had this before my hilton trip this past weekend

do i need to have infinite card to be eligible?

Sweet! Thanks! No, the code on top gets past the card verification

Lkknymkt222 said:   do i need to have infinite card to be eligible?

Technically yes, its a targeted offer for VISA Infinite members which are in Asia markets, and the "validation" is putting in the first 6 of the card 411945.

It says if you are blue it will upgrade to gold. I am gold now, but will not be as of 1-1. Will it make me gold for all of 2012? How can I tell since it just says gold - which I am anyway until 12-31...

if the system asks for the 1st six digits of the visa card use - 411945 (got it from FT forum) and then you should be able to put your HH number to get gold status. Green for the OP

What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

simply awesome ... thanks OP!

PhDeez said:   What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

with HHonors Gold you get 50% off all purchases at McDonalds, just show them your Gold Card.

Nevermind! Didn't notice I had to go back to original page after signing up....

yeah...signed up already..great post

nice and green...

I'm already Gold, but I'm hoping this will extend it.... worth a shot.

thanks OP!

Great thanks so much OP!

Worked for me! Thanks!

Sweet. Thanks!

Thanks OP, I was already Gold but due to lose my status in a week.

How do you get the 40k bonus points?

Thanks OP. Got the gold status no problem. 40,000 miles look like you need to pay with the Infinite card though.

"By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points."

Awesome! Thx OP

KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

with HHonors Gold you get 50% off all purchases at McDonalds, just show them your Gold Card.

Har har har.... I saw "act fast" and thought fill it out and ask questions later. After reviewing the wiki, this is pretty great! Thanks KromiX!

PhDeez said:   KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

Har har har.... I saw "act fast" and thought fill it out and ask questions later. After reviewing the wiki, this is pretty great! Thanks KromiX!

No Problem! Gold for all, Merrry Christmas!! lol

worked, sweet

KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

Wait it really give you half off mcdonalds??

Thanks OP, worked for me. Now to plan Hilton trip.

Great, thank you!

mistermom said:   KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

Wait it really give you half off mcdonalds??

No sorry, its a joke lol

Green for you OP! I've been missing my gold status this year, it'll be nice to have it back for next year

Worked like a charm, thanks OP!

I'm getting an error message now.

This will go well with my $600 in Hilton GC's from AMEX.

awesome! Thanks, OP!

awesome. thanks OP!

AWESOME!! Just did it....slow site, but works!!! I stay in hampton inn and Hilton Garden Inn's a lot, so this is real nice to get those extra bonus pts.

THANKS OP.

Just did it. Get error message with Firefox wirst, but worked like a charm with IExplorer.
I have a question though.
How can I print Gold/temporary card, so I can start using it.
I am leaving tomorrow and could use some of perks on Orlando ....

Thank you OP...

Thanks, OP!! Worked great.

Skipping 408 Messages...
when clicking on the card site above today (https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/VisaInfiniteGold.aspx... i got rerouted to this site:
http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Promo%20Expiration%20Pages/VisaProm... [note the "expiration" and "expire" in the site name.]
which displays the following:
Please call Visa Infinite Concierge to register for the Hilton HHonors ™ Gold status membership offer.

https://www.visa-asia.com/premium/infinite/ap/concierge/concierg...

Anyone got tips on what to tell the concierge when they answer? Ha!

It worked for me earlier in the year (March) - I got changed back to blue and USA somehow - sometime in June. Lasted 3 mos. First time it lasted a year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014