• 1 2 34512
  • Page
  • Text Only
Ooops said:   
How can I print Gold/temporary card, so I can start using it.
Just provide your membership # during check-in. The system shows your status automatically. I never carry those membership cards anywhere anymore.

Ooops said:   Just did it. Get error message with Firefox wirst, but worked like a charm with IExplorer.
I have a question though.
How can I print Gold/temporary card, so I can start using it.
I am leaving tomorrow and could use some of perks on Orlando ....

I don't know but you really don't need your card. Just know your number, even without the number they can look you up and your gold status will show up in the system.

Anyone find out if it extends Gold?

this is awesome, i'm about to lose status with hyatt & Marriott this year!! thank you.

BNizzle said:   I'm getting an error message now.

I copies and pasted the code and got the error message.
I then closed the window and returned. This time I typed the
digits in and it worked.

KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

with HHonors Gold you get 50% off all purchases at McDonalds, just show them your Gold Card.

Got it, painless. Now heading to McDonalds...

Thanks OP!, Does this gold status valid for 12 months if we don't accumulate enough points?

N41, That was easy! Thanks!!

Worked like a charm after typing in the card numbers. Thanks KromiX!

It's dead.

Huh where is McDonald's promo. I googled it but see nothing.

Btw, for those wanting to get the 40K points....here is the small fine print:

By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.

wildviper said:   Btw, for those wanting to get the 40K points....here is the small fine print:

By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.

Indeed. Very, very important! I was on another similar promotion last summer where they did not explicitly list the requirement in T&C but did list it in their FAQ. It took me 2 months to sort things out with Hilton.

works, just tried...awesome! thanks op!!

Nice gift! Thank you OP!

Nope, not dead
I just signed up & got gold status...

Does not work in Chrome for me (Invalid Visa Infinite Card number). Worked fine on IE.

when I enter my HH number I get: Invalid login. Please try again.

Worked fine in chrome. Instant gold upgrade. Thanks OP!

tried in safari and chrome??? get error I assume enter your hh number and password is two steps? Finally!!! thanks OP

Thanks.. Had trouble in Chrome but worked with FIREFOX.. In chrome everything was one one column, in Firefox it was on the right and it took the number..

Thanks does it expire?

Thanks OP - just did it in Firefox and work beautifully...

looks like that card is not even for US citizens...

after getting a "we're sorry" error message twice, it went through the third time

pctecguy said:   when I enter my HH number I get: Invalid login. Please try again.

Try again.

Literally.

That's so awesome!

still working on chrome

vip007 said:   wildviper said:   Btw, for those wanting to get the 40K points....here is the small fine print:

Indeed. Very, very important! I was on another similar promotion last summer where they did not explicitly list the requirement in T&C but did list it in their FAQ. It took me 2 months to sort things out with Hilton.

So, does it mean without the Visa Infinite card, we won't get the 40K bonus? Dang.......

Anyways, thanks to OP! Green for you and Merry X'mas to ALL!

Merry Christmas to all of us from OP!!! Thank you!

Sweet deal! In 4 1.

Excellent! Thanks.

Just upgraded using the instructions and on Firefox. No problems. Green OP

N41. Thanks OP!
Too bad it ends in May and doesn't carry through the summer months?

Worked for me! Super Sweet!. Thanks OP.

worked like a charm... even after it is dead

Nice find!

sweet. hope it sticks 'cause another gold upgrade caused Hilton to verify those who signed up which ultimately disqualify many of us, me included. That's the FW effect.

sweet worked almost immediately

Worked.

Do points expire? I have some from last April but not sure if they expire at the end of the year or not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014