• 12 3 4512
  • Page
  • Text Only
what do you folks imagine you are getting?

It worked!! Thanks OP!

Thanks. Much obliged. This will give me the incentive to steer toward Hilton properties on upcoming trips.

did not work for me on chromium browser, but worked in firefox

Bravo ! Worked like a charm.

Thank You!

nice! thx op!

Thanks. Worked in IE, did not work in Firefox

Cool.. thanks. Worked perfect.

Thanx op. I was hoping I could get the 40K points too

Damn...didn't know I was already a gold member

Thanks, went from Silver to Gold.

worked. Thanks OP!

Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status.

I happened to miss getting gold status this year by 1 night.... this perfectly made up for it. Hope it sticks and not get reversed upon some internal auditing.

Thx worked fine in Chrome

great!!!!

thanks and Merry Christmas.

newbietx said:   Ooops said:   Just did it. Get error message with Firefox wirst, but worked like a charm with IExplorer.
I have a question though.
How can I print Gold/temporary card, so I can start using it.
I am leaving tomorrow and could use some of perks on Orlando ....

I don't know but you really don't need your card. Just know your number, even without the number they can look you up and your gold status will show up in the system.

And ...McDonalds? what to show them ? I mean any company that is not Hilton property.
( rental cars, parks etc.)

It says you need to enter last six digits of visa card, am I missing something?

EDIT: nevermind figured it out

Thanks, that was simple. My Gold status just recently expired.

We're Sorry,

An error has occurred in the system, and we are unable to process your request at this time. The error has been recorded and will be investigated by the system administrator. We apologize for this inconvenience. You may contact the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS.

Edit - Tried it again:

Book a hotel today to enjoy your Hilton HHonorsŪ
Gold Membership. Stay 4 times by 31 May 2012
to receive 40,000 HHonors point

total score.

Went through! Thanks OP =)

KKDowing said:   what do you folks imagine you are getting?
If you stay at waldorf astoria Maldives you get free happy hour drinks, a complimentary fishing/snorkeling package and unlimited spa privileges. Any other property and you get two candy bars or two bottles of water (subject to availability).

Signed up via iPhone, thanks OP

Folks, the McDonalds thing was a JOKE! Oi vey!

thanks OP... worked like a charm.. silver to gold!

am receiving this error in IE - any suggestions?

We're Sorry,

An error has occurred in the system, and we are unable to process your request at this time. The error has been recorded and will be investigated by the system administrator. We apologize for this inconvenience. You may contact the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS.

Nice OP. Worked like a charm.

Slick. Never needed a membership, may never need it, but... I'm gold now!

did i really miss this by a minute????

I did this when they had a glitch last time. So it is nice to be able to extend it by another year.

Thanks! Free internet is great for my stays, as sometimes the internet connections in the Business Centers are not fast or reliable.

Gold Jerry, Gold!

Worked like a charm...thanks!

worked for me

actually I had to be logged in first for this to work but its still working! Thanks OP!

Awesome.. Thanks OP.

so if I have to book 4 rooms at once for our party, does that count as 4 stays?

aznlstar said:   so if I have to book 4 rooms at once for our party, does that count as 4 stays?
Only if you are using a Visa Infinite card that is only available in overseas Asian markets. Have one of those cards?

Wineaux said:   aznlstar said:   so if I have to book 4 rooms at once for our party, does that count as 4 stays?
Only if you are using a Visa Infinite card that is only available in overseas Asian markets. Have one of those cards?

nope..thanks! guess i'll just enjoy the perks for a year.

mmyk72 said:   Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status.

I happened to miss getting gold status this year by 1 night.... this perfectly made up for it. Hope it sticks and not get reversed upon some internal auditing.
oftentimes if you are that close the program will go ahead and extend you. i dont have any experience with hilton (i thought they did a rolling qualification?), but starwood and hyatt have both done it for me in the past.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014