• 123 4 512
  • Page
  • Text Only
aznlstar said:   Wineaux said:   aznlstar said:   so if I have to book 4 rooms at once for our party, does that count as 4 stays?
Only if you are using a Visa Infinite card that is only available in overseas Asian markets. Have one of those cards?

nope..thanks! guess i'll just enjoy the perks for a year.

Actually no that wouldn't count anyway.

thanks op!

holy crap.. worked amazingly..

mmyk72 said:   Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status.

I happened to miss getting gold status this year by 1 night.... this perfectly made up for it. Hope it sticks and not get reversed upon some internal auditing.

This happened to me a few years back on a similar promotion

i'm in, love Paris Hilton

from silver to gold!

thanks OP!

Great thanks, will come in handy for my stay next week in Vegas, baby!

dead

Thanks will take advantage with a new travelling position.

Not dead, this just worked for me. Thanks OP!

Still works. Thanks!

awesome! thanks op

Anybody want to donate their stays to me?

Thanks OP. Worked for now. Very Nice Perk!

Just worked for me. Thanks

It says you need to enter last six digits of visa card, am I missing something? I do not have a visa infinite card. Can I still sign up?

I logged in within a minute after submitting the request and my hhonors is now gold from silver. instant

tks, got in

Great deal. Thanks, OP!

jm27882 said:   It says you need to enter last six digits of visa card, am I missing something? I do not have a visa infinite card. Can I still sign up?

Yes, please see the OP for the code.

jm27882 said:   It says you need to enter last six digits of visa card, am I missing something? I do not have a visa infinite card. Can I still sign up?
Read the OP's instructions again, it's all right there.

Thanks op. Sick deal

worked, thanks !!! Looks like I have a Christmas Hangover already!!

Upgraded me to gold, but I did not receive the 40k points

Worked perfectly for me in Firefox - confirmed I'm now GOLD.

rage3324 said:   Upgraded me to gold, but I did not receive the 40k points

We all got our 40K points instantly

You can check again to see if its there or you can read the OP again and see what needs to be done to get the 40K points.

Hint: 99.9% of people will not be eligible to get the 40K points.

bpd67 said:   Worked.

Do points expire? I have some from last April but not sure if they expire at the end of the year or not.

after 12 months of in activity.

I made a new account and when I logged back in, it said I would be upgraded to Gold and 40000 points, when I stayed 4 times by 31 May 2012.

gold status now. but how to get 4 day free hotel?

Worked Great, thanks OP! I can use this four times in the next three months! Awesome.

Worked here =- thanks OP!

To everyone getting excited about the 40K points.

You have to use a Visa Infinite card that is only available in overseas Asian markets during your 4 stays to get the 40K points.

awesome worked

awesome, just signed up for HHonors and got the gold status. I didn't want to pass on something that got this much green.

Thanks, OP!

Can u guys give me some examples of the Gold status benefits? Thanks

Great one OP ... worked for me .. When I used to have Gold status, I loved the full breakfast at Hilton Garden Inn.

posts like these are why I love fatwallet. getting something for nothing! i think we we're planning on doing an overnight staycation at the hilton next month too. thanks op!

me too...

batrada said:   Can u guys give me some examples of the Gold status benefits? Thanks

GREEN TO OP...

Batrada...READ THE POSTS....THERE IS A WHOLE LIST OF THE BENEFITS. IF YOU CAN'T BOTHER TO READ THEN DON'T POST....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014