• 14 5 67812
  • Page
  • Text Only
Works! Thanks, OP.

alextan

worked great thanks

Worked for me in Safari, did not work in Firefox.

Awesome. Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Awesome; many thanks. Worked like a charm

works thanks!

Thanks for the Christmas present, OP!!!

nice!

Thanks, OP. The thing is now that I am gold, I am way more likely to select them for busienss travel.

We're Sorry,

An error has occurred in the system, and we are unable to process your request at this time. The error has been recorded and will be investigated by the system administrator. We apologize for this inconvenience. You may contact the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS.

Click Here to return to your account.

Worked in IE, thanks OP!

robby152 said:   Thanks, OP. The thing is now that I am gold, I am way more likely to select them for busienss travel.

My thoughts exactly, and I'm already considering travel in January at a Hilton property that I otherwise wouldn't. Could a mistake like this end up working in their favor?

Thanks OP. Now, if only I can get Hilton to give me the points for my stays booked through Hotels.com.

Got error in IE, worked in Firefox. Will prob get yanked within the next day but was worth a shot.

Gold status valid to may 2013

Hilton HHonors™ Gold Membership

Privileges
Instant HHonors™ Gold Membership for 1 year for Visa Infinite cardholders
Valid till 31 May 2013.
One-time bonus offer of 40,000 HHonors points upon completion of 4 stays at any participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio
Valid for stays by 31 May 2012.

About HHonors Gold Membership
Hilton has 3,700 hotels worldwide. Customers are required to stay 16 stays*, 36 nights* or 60,000 Base points earned during any calendar year. A "night" is a night that is part of a "stay". For this program, Visa Infinite cardholders will be automatically invited to join the program.

Gold membership are entitled to the following:
Complimentary internet
Executive floor Room upgrade and access to Executive Floor lounge
If executive floor room upgrade is unavailable, members enjoy complimentary breakfast
25% bonus on all HHonors base points

Thanks, just in time to upgrade my folks in time for their anniversary.

+1

Are people actually getting 40,000 points instantly or do you need to complete the four qualifying stays? I went from silver to gold status but my point balance didn't change.

KromiX said:   PhDeez said:   What did I just sign up for?

Worked for me

with HHonors Gold you get 50% off all purchases at McDonalds, just show them your Gold Card.

Don't forget about the free chicken wing with purchase of a leg at KFC - Good for Gold and Diamond members and available anytime!

thank you op in for this love es

worked like a charm.. brilliant!

thanks OP!

Thanks so much!

jd2010 said:   Got error in IE, worked in Firefox. Will prob get yanked within the next day but was worth a shot.

Didn't get yanked last time, so there is hope.

Thank you! This is great!

Didn't work in Firefox, tried it in Chrome and worked like a charm. Thanks OP

Useless points. You want 50k to get a decent hotel

Thanks! looking forward to travel with my gold membership!

I tried Firefox & Chrome - I get an error to call customer service and I logged out and back in and my points are still the same. What am I doing wrong?

good, upgrade my silver to gold for free ...

Nice still working

Thanks OP. Golden..!!!

Not working for me at all - I tried Firefox, Chrome & IE and I have a Hilton Honors account.

Where does it let me have a Paris upgrade? She'd be a fine perk.

works for me. thanks OP!

worked for me... thank you OP

Thanks OP

Worked for me--cool!

worked great using IE
thanks OP!

Working, Chrome here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.