• 189 10 1112
  • Page
  • Text Only
kasplund said:   Is this infinite card hard to obtain? I wouldn't mind a good credit card for booking hotel stays. Anyone actually have it?

It's only available in Asia, not in the US...

Is this still working? Says Invalid number when I try?

yeah, i hear you about mobile phone signal; in fact, I think certain LV hotels purposely block spectrum for revenue retention. that said, 1Mbps, 500Kbps or 5Mbps doesn't make any difference in general browsing. on another note, I'd never pay a hotel for their mediocre food at that price point.

Does it only last till the end of year and you have to start over at beginning level?

billyblaze said:   Is this still working? Says Invalid number when I try?

Yup - seems dead - got a hh account for nothing

Hilton marketing department must have come back today from the Christmas holiday, seen the number of signups for this over the weekend, and pulled it.

crhptic said:   Hilton marketing department must have come back today from the Christmas holiday, seen the number of signups for this over the weekend, and pulled it.

go FWF! We should get that coined. FWF Effect!

tajar96 said:   crhptic said:   Hilton marketing department must have come back today from the Christmas holiday, seen the number of signups for this over the weekend, and pulled it.

go FWF! We should get that coined. FWF Effect!

LOL!

Am I too late?

yes.

i cant even find my account. signed up successfully but no email confirmation or anything.

How did you sign up if you cannot find your account ?

Still on... use card # - 442394 (Credit = boardingarea.com)

coldixon said:   Still on... use card # - 442394 (Credit = boardingarea.com)

Thank you code work like a charm.

is there any more codes that work to become a gold status?

As of 1/16, it looks dead.

Entering 442394 with existing account gives the following error:

"Invalid Registration - Please contact the Hilton HHonors Service Center for assistance."

Still alive first login your hhonors account, go to my profile and change your country in your address to russia federation. then you this link. Put in the code: 411945. Login and you are gold. Then change your address back.

Cool beans, it's LIVE again!! I just followed Nacho's instructions above and I'm GOLD, plus four stays by 5/31/12 gets me 40,000 HH bonus points.

AWESOME!!!! Thanks, OP and thanks Nacho1337!

littleroo said:   Cool beans, it's LIVE again!! I just followed Nacho's instructions above and I'm GOLD, plus four stays by 5/31/12 gets me 40,000 HH bonus points.

AWESOME!!!! Thanks, OP and thanks Nacho1337!

Good luck getting those points unless you have the Infinite Card.

I am having trouble with the login, it is covered by the picture. Can anyone help?

put your cursor in the area where the HH # is supposed to go, and start typing. Even though you can't see it, when you type, it will appear. same for your password.

Not working for me

nacho1337 said:   Still alive first login your hhonors account, go to my profile and change your country in your address to russia federation. then you this link. Put in the code: 411945. Login and you are gold. Then change your address back.

Worked! Did it 3 minutes ago. I just change country to Russia Federation, use code 411945 and my login/password. Now I'm gold. How do we get the 40K points? Do I have to use a Visa Infinite Card? (which I do not have). I have booked three stays in May and if I can somehow get 40K points for 4 stays, I'll book one more somewhere. Is it worth it to get the Infinite card? All I have is a Signature Visa card.
But thanks for GOLD, nacho!

BTW, do anyone know how long this GOLD status last? 3 months? 6 months? or 12/31/12?
TIA

Working for me with code 411945 on 30-Jan

Kaparosky said:   Working for me with code 411945 on 30-Jan

Would love to get in on this but 411945 is getting me an invalid registration message on both firefox and safari.Haven't tried the other code with Russian address. Kind of a stretch for me to lie about that.

LinkYou can do the same thing with a Visa Signature card in this country. No Need to defect.

davecc said:   LinkYou can do the same thing with a Visa Signature card in this country. No Need to defect.

keep getting when I submit my HH#

We're Sorry,

An error has occurred in the system, and we are unable to process your request at this time. The error has been recorded and will be investigated by the system administrator. We apologize for this inconvenience. You may contact the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS.

Click Here to return to your account.

davecc said:   LinkYou can do the same thing with a Visa Signature card in this country. No Need to defect.

Not so fine print: "Enjoy Hilton HHonors Gold treatment at any hotel or resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio for stays before 8/31/11. Stay 3 time by 8/31/11 to extend your Gold membership through March 2013."

i get an error after entering the promo code and my account info and pin number...any suggestions?

Do it this way with the Russian Federation address change first. Just worked for me!

tangster said:   nacho1337 said:   Still alive first login your hhonors account, go to my profile and change your country in your address to russia federation. then you this link. Put in the code: 411945. Login and you are gold. Then change your address back.

Worked! Did it 3 minutes ago. I just change country to Russia Federation, use code 411945 and my login/password. Now I'm gold. How do we get the 40K points? Do I have to use a Visa Infinite Card? (which I do not have). I have booked three stays in May and if I can somehow get 40K points for 4 stays, I'll book one more somewhere. Is it worth it to get the Infinite card? All I have is a Signature Visa card.
But thanks for GOLD, nacho!

BTW, do anyone know how long this GOLD status last? 3 months? 6 months? or 12/31/12?
TIA

Also made it working with changing address to Russ. Fed.

What did you put for state, address and zip. I entered russian federation for country but it keeps saying: One or more fields contain invalid characters.

has anyone gotten 40000 pts? just had my 4th stay posted but didnt get 40k pts... will update if things change.

shire said:   has anyone gotten 40000 pts? just had my 4th stay posted but didnt get 40k pts... will update if things change.

Did you use the infinite card to pay for your 4 stays?

Just got Upgraded...Still WOrks...Has anyone got the extra 40k?

fhetter said:   Just got Upgraded...Still WOrks...Has anyone got the extra 40k?
Unless they live in Asia, then no. No one on Fat Wallet will EVER get the extra 40k points. Reading is fundamental, as the old commercial always said...

Worked for me tonight (Feb 19) using Nacho's Russian Fed - trick.
GREEN for Nacho.
Now, just wished I'd seen this before my 2 stays already this month.
Great deal!

Still alive! Great find

Just tried. Everything looked like it worked but checking my status still shows blue? How long does it take?

We may not get the 40000 points after 4 stays, because:

By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.