• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $10 on Kindle e-Textbooks with code ETXTBOOK

LINK

How to Redeem Your Code for $10 Kindle Textbook Credit:
1. Prior to making a purchase, click the button below, enter the code ETXTBOOK, and click the "Apply" button. Your $10 credit will be automatically applied to your account.
2. If you received a confirmation that your code has been entered successfully, your $10 credit is now in your account and will remain there until it has been applied towards the purchase or rental of eligible Kindle e-textbooks or until it expires at 11:59 p.m PST on January 9, 2012. If you receive an error entering your code, be sure to check that you've entered the code correctly and be sure that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error, contact Customer Service.
3. Search for your textbook in the search bar on top of this page. Verify that the Kindle e-textbook that you want is eligible for this promotion. All Kindle e-textbooks eligible for this promotion will have the following message on the product page:

Kindle e-Textbook Promotion
This book qualifies for Kindle e-textbook promotions. If you've applied a valid promotion code to your account, the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied when you buy this book with 1-click (promotions also apply on 1-click rental orders when a rental option is available).

Click the "Buy" button (or the "Rent" button if available), and the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied to your or rental of an eligible Kindle e-textbook. If you have not used the full $10 value of the promotional code on your purchase or rental, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your code on each of your additional eligible Kindle textbook purchases or rentals until you have used its full value or until the code expires, whichever occurs first.
4. After your purchase or rental, you can confirm that your code was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
5. Promotional offer is valid from December 30, 2011, through January 9, 2012, and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on January 9, 2012. Limit one credit per customer.
6. Additional Terms and Conditions apply:
Limited-time offer. You must redeem your credit or code by the expiration date indicated in the promotional offer details.
Kindle e-textbook promotional codes can only be used for the purchase or rental of eligible Kindle e-textbooks and are not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com. All Kindle e-textbooks that are eligible for this promotion will have the following message on the product page:

This book qualifies for Kindle e-textbook promotions. If you've applied a valid promotion code to your account, the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied when you buy this book with 1-click (promotions also apply on 1-click rental orders when a rental option is available).

This promo code is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States. You must have an Amazon.com account.
You may need to have, or download from Amazon, Kindle software or a Kindle device in order to purchase certain Kindle e-textbooks.
Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law.
Additional taxes apply in certain jurisdictions.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.

Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

textbook
Thanks FatMoneyClip
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I bought:
-The Essential Naturalist: Timeless Readings in Natural History
-Jean-Paul Sartre: Basic Writings
total = $0.09 a... (more)

hopes (Jan. 09, 2012 @ 6:50p) |

pxs001 (Jan. 10, 2012 @ 12:34a) |

Thx!

JadaBatawa (Jan. 10, 2012 @ 1:42a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got Traditions & Encounters: A Brief Global History, Volume II: 2 by Jerry Bentley

$9.99 before promo = Free

Thanks OP!!!!

Another decent free book
Design for Six Sigma- Kindle edition

In the computer section there are a number of $15-20 programming language reference books which qualify, though not really textbooks, and might be a good deal for some.

damn bought a regular kindle ebook and it didn't apply.

I picked up Half-Real Video Games Between Real Rules and Fictional Games - Looks like an interesting read and its 9.99!

Thanks op for sharing

Thanks, I was waiting for somebody to try this

ghettojiggalo said:   damn bought a regular kindle ebook and it didn't apply.

qqzj said:   Thanks, I was waiting for somebody to try this

ghettojiggalo said:   damn bought a regular kindle ebook and it didn't apply.

I also tried it with a regular kindle e-book. (lol)

fivetalents said:   Fit & Well Brief Edition: Core Concepts and Labs in Physical Fitness and Wellness: $9.20.

This is a great book! Thanks for the find, and to the OP.

Holy cow these are expensive!!

Thanks OP I chose "Global Catastrophic Risks" for $9.99.LINK

Photoshop CS4: The Missing Manual: The Missing Manual [Kindle Edition] $5.98
The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing [Kindle Edition] $3.43

Thanks Just got this book , Event Processing : Designing IT Systems for Agile for $0 after code.

Got this one too:The Cybernetic Brain: Sketches of Another Future for 26 cents

Fantastic OP! I went with "Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image" for $5.39

This might help the decision process...

Best Sellers in Kindle Textbooks

tnx OP!

thanks!

Just make sure you're picking an e-book that qualifies for the credit. I ordered one and found I was charged. I did an instant return so I didn't have to pay the $9.99 bill!!
Make sure of the following step...

3. Search for your textbook in the search bar on top of this page. Verify that the Kindle e-textbook that you want is eligible for this promotion. All Kindle e-textbooks eligible for this promotion will have the following message on the product page:

Complete art of war for 9.99 (free)... very nice find.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Art-War-History-ebook/dp/B0010NXJ...

Complete art of war for 9.99 (free)... very nice find.

Awesome thanks OP!

Received the $10 credit , but during my purchase of the kindle version of the book "CODE" ; for some reason it did not take it from the $10 kindle credit and I was charged $9.44 (on my cc) . Wierd , so I ended up canceling for a refund .Guess I'll try again abit later ... but still wierd as Ive not had a problem with a kindle purchase till now .

Eitherway , thx OP!

Awesome OP! I haven't decided what I want to spend it on, but thanks!

stereo55 said:   Received the $10 credit , but during my purchase of the kindle version of the book "CODE" ; for some reason it did not take it from the $10 kindle credit and I was charged $9.44 (on my cc) . Wierd , so I ended up canceling for a refund .Guess I'll try again abit later ... but still wierd as Ive not had a problem with a kindle purchase till now .

Eitherway , thx OP!
Is it possible you only picked a Kindle book and not a Kindle text book?

RJG said:   stereo55 said:   Received the $10 credit , but during my purchase of the kindle version of the book "CODE" ; for some reason it did not take it from the $10 kindle credit and I was charged $9.44 (on my cc) . Wierd , so I ended up canceling for a refund .Guess I'll try again abit later ... but still wierd as Ive not had a problem with a kindle purchase till now .

Eitherway , thx OP!
Is it possible you only picked a Kindle book and not a Kindle text book?

Yeh thats what came to mind too , but the same and newer version of the same book , but called "CODE 2" does work for this promo but is more money ....strange .

shastada said:   Complete art of war for 9.99 (free)... very nice find.

Not exactly the same book but it is free always

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/132

It seems you do not have to use this now; it just adds $10 to your kindle account and you can use it whenever you want.

Thanks OP! In 4 1!

C4me said:   It seems you do not have to use this now; it just adds $10 to your kindle account and you can use it whenever you want.

"You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on January 9, 2012."

Thank you - It's hard to pick one.

Thanks, got 2.

shastada said:   Complete art of war for 9.99 (free)... very nice find.

There has always been a FREE Kindle version of the Art of War. You can find it here:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-of-War-ebook/dp/B002RKSZO4/

I am unsure how the two translations compare.

Skipping 11 Messages...
Thx!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014