• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
The Complete Art of War: Sun Tzu: 9.89

shastada said:   Complete art of war for 9.99 (free)... very nice find.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Art-War-History-ebook/dp/B0010NXJ...

Was talking about learning Adobe Illustrator, now I can do it for $.26 ... thanks OP!

I FINALLY decided since the January 9th deadline was going to pass me by. I got Customer Service: A Practical Approach (5th Edition) that was on sale for $25.60. So, I spent $15.60 on a book that was sitting in my wishlist for 2 months. YES!!!! Thanks again, OP.

Be wary before actually purchasing: They are raising prices on some of these. I downloaded samples of a bunch of books, all priced under $10. All were above $10 by the time I went to purchase.

stereo55 said:   RJG said:   stereo55 said:   Received the $10 credit , but during my purchase of the kindle version of the book "CODE" ; for some reason it did not take it from the $10 kindle credit and I was charged $9.44 (on my cc) . Wierd , so I ended up canceling for a refund .Guess I'll try again abit later ... but still wierd as Ive not had a problem with a kindle purchase till now .

Eitherway , thx OP!
Is it possible you only picked a Kindle book and not a Kindle text book?

Yeh thats what came to mind too , but the same and newer version of the same book , but called "CODE 2" does work for this promo but is more money ....strange .

The same thing happened to my purchase as well. I called the amzn kindle support & CSR said that this promotion cant be applied to my purchase. After arguing and requesting to talk to her supervisor, I was kept on hold for 30 min. In between CSR told me that they are trying to "fix" the problem. After long wait , she told me that she has credited me back the money they charged and made me purchase the book again ( So it will deduct money from my promotional credit) . Afterwards I bought another book , & I wasn't charged for purchased. So I guess their technical team has fixed the issue.

yabadabadooh said:   stereo55 said:   RJG said:   stereo55 said:   Received the $10 credit , but during my purchase of the kindle version of the book "CODE" ; for some reason it did not take it from the $10 kindle credit and I was charged $9.44 (on my cc) . Wierd , so I ended up canceling for a refund .Guess I'll try again abit later ... but still wierd as Ive not had a problem with a kindle purchase till now .

Eitherway , thx OP!
Is it possible you only picked a Kindle book and not a Kindle text book?

Yeh thats what came to mind too , but the same and newer version of the same book , but called "CODE 2" does work for this promo but is more money ....strange .

The same thing happened to my purchase as well. I called the amzn kindle support & CSR said that this promotion cant be applied to my purchase. After arguing and requesting to talk to her supervisor, I was kept on hold for 30 min. In between CSR told me that they are trying to "fix" the problem. After long wait , she told me that she has credited me back the money they charged and made me purchase the book again ( So it will deduct money from my promotional credit) . Afterwards I bought another book , & I wasn't charged for purchased. So I guess their technical team has fixed the issue.

Not all books are qualified for this promotion. Look for the following message on the page before you click to buy. If it not not there, the book is not qualified for this promotion.

Kindle e-Textbook Promotion:
This book qualifies for Kindle e-textbook promotions. If you’ve applied a valid promotion code to your account, the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied when you buy this book with 1-click (promotions also apply on 1-click rental orders when a rental option is available).

BTW, today is the last day for this promotion.

wharfrat70 said:   Thanks OP. Can grab this for $.76:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KGFQQC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p351_...

Was it on sale? Current price showing as $73.98.

Got this one free with the coupon:

The Complete Art Of War: Sun Tzu/sun Pin (History and Warfare) [Kindle Edition]

I bought:
-The Essential Naturalist: Timeless Readings in Natural History
-Jean-Paul Sartre: Basic Writings
total = $0.09 after promo code

Thanks OP!

Thx!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014