• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
wheatonbest said:   I would assume it would just lower the reward amount when you use a coupon.

No, it hasn't, to date, on fixed priced rewards.


This is why I suggest people do a little research before asking/posting remedial questions that have already been answered in detail.

wheatonbest said:   I would assume it would just lower the reward amount when you use a coupon.
Well, I gambled. I ordered two chairs, using a $15 coupon. We'll see what MaxPerks Rewards I get. I can always return the chairs if this deal doesn't pan out. I have a store less than a mile from me...

wheatonbest said:   Just change your weekly ad zipcode to one in New England like 02149

Thanks,

Ryan



now the rest makes sense, didn't see anything different in the few zipcodes i looked at


the only caveat, is that they can correct these until the rewards are given (read next month) This is truly when someone who calls is going to kill the deal


DO NOT CALL

good luck to those who have this in their zip. Throw in some recycled ink, and you have a great deal


wads

My ad says "#2225-0403: $79.99- $79.99 MaxPerks Bonus Rewards; Available INSTORE ONLY"; no mention of Bonus Rewards for an online order (Boston area)

My weekly ad says: available instore only. limit 2 rewards.

houston, or TX region $49.99 save $30, so this is regional offer

Mine only shows $49 (Florida Area)

-- too bad -- I actually needed a chair too....

respdoc said:   wheatonbest said:   I would assume it would just lower the reward amount when you use a coupon.

No, it hasn't, to date, on fixed priced rewards.


This is why I suggest people do a little research before asking/posting remedial questions that have already been answered in detail.


Yes, it did happen before. See this thread link. All rewards have been re-adjusted to minus the 20% off coupon amount after initally display full fixed dollar amount on MaxPerks site.

JoyOfCoupons said:   Mine only shows $49 (Florida Area)

-- too bad -- I actually needed a chair too....



No, it is regional even with states (looked up an old address in Brandon, FL and shows $9.99 AR)...but that is not the question...it is if the rewards will also post on a regional basis if bought online or not.

coolbelas said:   

Yes, it did happen before. See this thread link. All rewards have been re-adjusted to minus the 20% off coupon amount after initally display full fixed dollar amount on MaxPerks site.


No, you need to read a little more carefully. The question was in regards to a $15 off coupon and this fixed price rewards amount. To date, the rewards on fixed-price rewards amount has not been reduced by the use of this type of coupon.

respdoc said:   coolbelas said:   

Yes, it did happen before. See this thread link. All rewards have been re-adjusted to minus the 20% off coupon amount after initally display full fixed dollar amount on MaxPerks site.


No, you need to read a little more carefully. The question was in regards to a $15 off coupon and this fixed price rewards amount. To date, the rewards a fixed-price rewards amount has not been reduced by the use of this type of coupon.


Did you purchase two cases of copy paper and used 20% off coupon last October for $42.99 -$42.98 rewards deal?

Btw, my local ad makes no mention of instore or online, shows $70 in perks, and their is even a buy online link associated with the product that I clicked and purchase directly from. Not sure how much more legit it could be....

Bah....They JUST changed it to say in-store only in the details section of the ad. It made no mention of it earlier!

ezwrighter said:   Bah....They JUST changed it to say in-store only in the details section of the ad. It made no mention of it earlier!


In a 2 minute time span ? are you sure..or did you just miss it the first time ?

coolbelas said:   
Did you purchase two cases of copy paper and used 20% off coupon last October for $42.99 -$42.98 rewards deal?



huh ?

I'm glad you read the one and only time, to date, on a percentage based coupon...but again...that is not the question, or coupon-type, that was asked about in this thread. Time to move on bud..

respdoc said:   ezwrighter said:   Bah....They JUST changed it to say in-store only in the details section of the ad. It made no mention of it earlier!


In a 2 minute time span ? are you sure..or did you just miss it the first time ?


You can actually scroll the text in the rewards details box. If you scroll the text down, the "Available in store only. Limit 2." will scroll up out of the box and appears as though it wasn't there. I doubt they changed it.

Sorry I started a feud. But I appreciate the answer to my coupon question...

Item is not even listed in the local ad for the Pacific Northwest.

nneelix said:   Item is not even listed in the local ad for the Pacific Northwest.


Unless parts of Oregon relocated...yes it is.


Each area will be YMMV...so just look at your zip to see if it's there or not...posting for a general area is just silly.

I got 1 chair in store on Sunday ($79.99), and my full reward already posted. Also, I think the rewards are issued the 18-23 of the month following the quarter. I don't beleive my Oct-Dec rewards won't be issued until Jan 20 or so. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
And I'd sure love some clarification about using coupons and such!

ChrisDarland said:   I got 1 chair in store on Sunday ($79.99), and my full reward already posted. Also, I think the rewards are issued the 18-23 of the month following the quarter. I don't beleive my Oct-Dec rewards won't be issued until Jan 20 or so. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
And I'd sure love some clarification about using coupons and such!



No need to clarify about the coupons..it's clear cut..just read past threads on the subject.

As for reward showing up...more info helps: i.e. was it ordered online? and does your local ad show it for price/reward amount you got the credit for ?

respdoc said:   ezwrighter said:   Bah....They JUST changed it to say in-store only in the details section of the ad. It made no mention of it earlier!


In a 2 minute time span ? are you sure..or did you just miss it the first time ?


No I went through it with my wife earlier, and we both read it carefully. It was not there earlier for sure, so I posted and then rechecked after posting and bam, it showed up. Hence the 2 minutes between those posts. Either way, it takes milliseconds to update content on servers. I even used the "buy online" link that was connected to the ad.

I am confused now. Is it B&M only or both online and B&M? I ordered online with rewards.

pukkadmaal said:   I am confused now. Is it B&M only or both online and B&M? I ordered online with rewards.

It looks like to be confirmed online "if" your local ad states the rewards amount. Everything else is unconfirmed.

Just received the two chairs, can anyone confirm if the Cash Back rewards for $99 each would be valid if it was an onlone order. Does OfficeMax has 30 days returns for the chair?

BlueDragon said:   Just received the two chairs, can anyone confirm if the Cash Back rewards for $99 each would be valid if it was an onlone order. Does OfficeMax has 30 days returns for the chair?

14 day returns for furniture.

BlueDragon said:   Just received the two chairs, can anyone confirm if the Cash Back rewards for $99 each would be valid if it was an onlone order.


I can confirm it would be invalid since the offer was never for $99 each. You need to read the thread for the other details and what has been discussed so far.

FYI on furniture returns:

Furniture
Furniture may be returned in the original packaging (including all components and manuals) with the original sales receipt within 14 days of the original purchase date. Special order, manufacturer-direct, custom and preassembled furniture is not eligible for return.

anyone else got the rewards as yet?

yes a 30 day return policy. It will take a day or two but you should see your credit soon. Mine came the day after delivery.

I see the purchase in my perks account, but NO REWARD! Waste of time...now to load up two chairs and take them back to the store.

Didn't get rewards posted for my online purchase either. I returned and rebought instore with a pricematch to OfficeMax.com. Hopefully that works.


Reward account
Disclaimer
I see the purchase in my account, i also see that the amount is qualified, but rewared ammount is empty. I attacjed a snapshot of how my account shows it

dvdjunkee said:   Didn't get rewards posted for my online purchase either. I returned and rebought instore with a pricematch to OfficeMax.com. Hopefully that works.

Update. My $99.98 pricematched transaction posted to OfficeMax perks the day after it was made, but the bonus rewards didn't show until today. Now I have 159.96 bonus rewards pending.

moumimou said:   I see the purchase in my account, i also see that the amount is qualified, but rewared ammount is empty. I attacjed a snapshot of how my account shows it

I think the "qualified amount" is refered to the purchase would earn rewards as regular OfficeMax purchase, and it would not qualified for the 100% reward.

Anyone receive their rewards for this purchase? Seems later than usual payout this month



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014