Voting History
rated:

Christmas Tree
Disclaimer

snowman
Disclaimer

stocking
Disclaimer
NOTE: Only the 16GB stocking is still in stock for $6.99 AR.

The Patriot Holiday 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Christmas Tree) Model PSF4GUSBXMASTR is $0.99 AR, limit 3 (now oos).
link to $4 MIR

If you purchased some computer parts from them in the past month, Newegg may have sent you a 10% off all flash memory products single-use coupon code (unique to your account).

Also available:
an 8GB snowman for $1.99 (limit 2, oos) and a 16GB stocking for $6.99 (limit 5)

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I just benchmarked a Christmas tree at 7.3MB/s write, 15.1MB/s read - not bad at all.

edavid (Jan. 31, 2012 @ 8:01p) |

Grr, I submitted $22 in rebates (3 trees and 2 snowmen), but it was reduced to $12 by the rebate company. Anyone else h... (more)

edavid (Feb. 10, 2012 @ 8:33p) |

If anyone bought in on this deal and are looking to get rid of new-in-package ones for a reasonable price, please PM me ... (more)

labboypro (Mar. 27, 2012 @ 11:39a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 3. Also check the others listed on the rebate offer... may be deal as well.

edit: yep, went back and picked up a couple of the 8 gig as well for a total of 5 items (rebate offer limit). Had I done it in one invoice, I could have saved myself a second stamp.

rep, in for a tree and a snowman (8GB, $7-$5MIR)
Fine print says 1 request per envelope so might have to send them each with their own stamp...

labboypro said:   In for 3. Also check the others listed on the rebate offer... may be deal as well.

edit: yep, went back and picked up a couple of the 8 gig as well for a total of 5 items (rebate offer limit). Had I done it in one invoice, I could have saved myself a second stamp.
Thanks! I put all 3 of the drives in the OP now
arribasn said:   rep, in for a tree and a snowman (8GB, $7-$5MIR)
Fine print says 1 request per envelope so might have to send them each with their own stamp...
You can specify the number of each item on the rebate form, so it will count as only "1" request

I wonder if you can cut off the stocking. I kow this will not fit into the ports on the front of my case as-is.

Thanks OP! In for 2 trees and 2 snowmen!

think it'd be possible to crack open the shell and just electric tape the flash memory and connector? I've seen people do this with other drives that have cracked and still be relatively functional.

pry it off!
Disclaimer
Considering that it looks like a cheap plastic case around the memory, it looks like it'd be easy to pry it off.

In 4 1. Thanks OP

awww the cute snowman is oos...

Don't forget 4% CashBack. Just click above.

In for a couple of trees. Thanks OP.

Oh yeah - in for 5 (16 GB) stockings
THANKS ! !

Couldn't resist .... went back for more....

Snowman OOS

Thanks squinky86

bottomfeeder said:   Don't forget 4% CashBack. Just click above.

2.6% Cash Back available on return customer purchases.

I received a 10% off all USB Flash drive promo code via e-mail a couple of days ago. (BTENJHG36) Expiring 1/25/2012.
Again, these promo codes normally only work for the intended recipient, but worth a try. YMMV!

In for 3 holiday trees.Thanks OP

Mooose13 said:   I wonder if you can cut off the stocking. I kow this will not fit into the ports on the front of my case as-is.

jochoki said:   think it'd be possible to crack open the shell and just electric tape the flash memory and connector? I've seen people do this with other drives that have cracked and still be relatively functional.

I have a hobby/project that require me to strip the cases off flash drives... I've yet to find any brand or style that didn't readily come off and give me what I needed. Be aware, however, that very few manufacturers clad their flash parts beneath the outer casing, so you'll likely be handling ESD sensitive parts once the case is off.

I couldn't f*** resist, in for two of the 4 gb drives!

Ahh... came back for a couple more.

2 socks and 2 pines

This promo code BTENJHG36 you entered is only available for specific programs.

Thanks, all posters!

Didn't get an email but the code worked. Thanks htn and op!

HTN said:   I received a 10% off all USB Flash drive promo code via e-mail a couple of days ago. (BTENJHG36) Expiring 1/25/2012.
Again, these promo codes normally only work for the intended recipient, but worth a try. YMMV!

What is the email subject if you don't mind. thanks

motsuka said:   HTN said:   I received a 10% off all USB Flash drive promo code via e-mail a couple of days ago. (BTENJHG36) Expiring 1/25/2012.

What is the email subject if you don't mind. thanks

The subject was "A Token of Thanks: Exclusive Coupons on Your Choice of Components​!"

Does anyone know if this particular 16GB is a good choice for an XBOX 360?

rumblingandbumblin said:   Does anyone know if this particular 16GB is a good choice for an XBOX 360?

no, you need a speed flash drive !!!

Thanks, in for (5) 16gb

In for a 4GB x1. Thanks!

they aught to just reduce the price, rebate for xmas item

Thanks OP. Just bought 3 of the 4GB. Don't think it's been mentioned but you can apply for rebate online instantly after ordering. Just need order #.

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Patrio...

Couldn't be easier.

In for a sock

And now the trees are OOS. Socks are the only ones left.

in for 5x15 3x4. thanks

in 4 a sock!

thanks OP

Why do everyone like these so much, reselling or good stocking stuffers for next year? I see a million on eBay.

alant2 said:   Why do everyone like these so much, reselling or good stocking stuffers for next year? I see a million on eBay.It's the new economy. Buy something for 99c, sell it for 1.99, and after a million sales, you're a MILLIONAIRE!

Paboo said:   Thanks OP. Just bought 3 of the 4GB. Don't think it's been mentioned but you can apply for rebate online instantly after ordering. Just need order #.

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Patrio...

Actually, you MUST fill out online... AND the print and mail in with copy of receipt and original UPC.

Skipping 6 Messages...
If anyone bought in on this deal and are looking to get rid of new-in-package ones for a reasonable price, please PM me to discuss. I'm looking to pick up several for a project.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014