AMC Coupon (Free large drink)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free large drink printable coupon valid until 2/25/12

http://view.mail.amcentertainment.com/?j=fe571573726307747217&m=...

Member Summary

free drink
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Heh, looks like the coupon I uploaded has magically reappeared - go figure Grab it quick before the mods change their ... (more)

bjork73 (Feb. 22, 2012 @ 9:20p) |

I think its gone again

mrmikeoxlong (Feb. 23, 2012 @ 2:50p) |

this is BS

joeblackis (Feb. 23, 2012 @ 9:58p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think that might be a one time use coupon, but could be wrong... anyone?

Everyone else seeing same bar code? 096300913800

EDIT: sounds like it's usable, but you might get ID'd to make sure it's near your birthday. :O

I received last week my birthday coupon and it does have the same barcode. Mine also has my name and stubs number however.

In any case, it belongs in the free stuff forum.

mpirate said:   Free large drink printable coupon valid until 2/25/12

Expires on my Birthday

Sorry still new to this

I was at a movie last week at an AMC theater and they required ID to see if it really is your birthday. Many people were denied large drinks as many had printed out this coupon and just passed them out to friends. If it is close to your birthday, go ahead and use it, but they are cracking down on excessive usage. The AMC cashier actually called them forged coupons.

rsuaver said:   I received last week my birthday coupon and it does have the same barcode. Mine also has my name and stubs number however.

In any case, it belongs in the free stuff forum.

It might need to be moved to the free forum later on, but it is still a hot deal, so its in the correct spot. Also i never check the free forum as often as the hot deals, so i would have never known about it. Thanks OP.

my gut tells me that they change the bar code once a year

my birth day is in first week of feb..can i still use it this weekend?

Free large drink at AMC...that's like what, a $30 value?

Good deal, OP!

rbstern said:   Free large drink at AMC...that's like what, a $30 value?

Good deal, OP!

Lol. $5 for a big paper cup full of ice at my local AMC, but you just know they wish they could charge $30.

My birthday is in February. Perfect timing! I can use this during the Best Picture Showcase next month. Thanks OP!!

kcwingood said:   rbstern said:   Free large drink at AMC...that's like what, a $30 value?

Good deal, OP!

Lol. $5 for a big paper cup full of ice at my local AMC, but you just know they wish they could charge $30.

someone once quoted the mantra for most multiplexes "find the best spot for a popcorn stand and build a movie theater around it"

Concession stand drones took first coupon, a week later at the same theater denied it, saying it was counterfeit.

Printed from the amc.com website, but counterfeit! Riiiiight!

cant get it to print anymore anyone have a copy?

When do AMC stubs members exactly receive this coupon? ...is it the day of or the week of your birthday?

Please post a new updated pdf. It seems AMC took down the link (you could refresh it and it would update the expiration date so you could use it forever) By the way My bday is Feb 19th.. And I have not gotten an email from AMC and I am a stubs member too...
It is also intersting that SD deleted a similar thread that they had just a few days ago.

I should of printed more coupons I guess.

I'm also looking for a pdf on this coupon, any help would be great.

I just uploaded a copy I saved; hope it helps

uhmmm... bjork? where did you upload it to???

joeblackis said:   uhmmm... bjork? where did you upload it to???

That's a good question - it WAS accessible in the Quick Summary area, but now it's gone... I wonder if a mod took it down, and if so, why

that sucks. ~!

Heh, looks like the coupon I uploaded has magically reappeared - go figure Grab it quick before the mods change their mind

I think its gone again

this is BS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014