• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
COSTCO $11.99 for TWO AMC TICKETS 1/27-1/29
starting tomorrow 1/27/12 at costco they will be selling AMC two tickets for $11.99. The sale will end 1/29/12. I repeat it starts 1/27/12

2 gold AMC movie tickets at costco for $15.99 (normal price) minus $4 instant coupon at the cash register = 2 gold tickets for $12.

10 Pack Is $62.99

http://www.costco.com/Service/FeaturePage.aspx?ProductNo=1167315...

gold tickets are usually unrestricted, no expiration date but will cost extra for 3D movies.

JAN 1/27 thru 1/29 LIMIT 10

fujirio / op

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got 10 tickets at local costco Thanks!

yung7928 (Jan. 29, 2012 @ 8:00p) |

There is a Groupon for this price today for all who missed the deal.

computerquest (Feb. 03, 2012 @ 7:23a) |

That's for silver ticket and not gold tickets. You can easily get silver ticket for $6 @ anytime.

ecosaturn (Feb. 03, 2012 @ 7:32a) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! I always get the Cinemark ones (2 for $15.50) since that's the closet to me, but at $6/ticket, I might pick up a bunch of these and go to the theater a few miles further.

Is there any validity limit on these gold tickets? In other words do these tickets have to be used within a certain amount of time?

how many tickets in 10pack?

boycali01 said:   how many tickets in 10pack?

Uh, is this a joke?

10 tickets = 10 pack?

This reminds me of this guy at the dollar shop.

Guy: How much is this?
Clerk: Uh.. 1 Dollar.
Guy's spouse: Dummy! We are at a dollar shop!!

boycali01 said:   how many tickets in 10pack?

trick question? lol

So, if a ten pack is $62.99 and a two pack is $11.99, why would anyone buy a ten-pack?

EDIT - Nevermind, because the ten pack is online and the two pack is in warehouse, duh.

I got the 10 pack online and used my 5% CashBack Visa card to pay.
Net = $11.97 per 2-pack. Slightly better than B&M and I don't have to drive there.

The sale price isn't showing on their website, whats up with that?

mattveldhuis said:   The sale price isn't showing on their website, whats up with that?
$20 off shows only after you log-in.

unless you are shopping at Dollar General where nothing is ever just a dollar

Wish I could use my Stubs account for this- I'd buy in a second.

Thanks!!!

i feel lucky that i did not buy movie ticket two days ago when costco staff running from register to register to sell it

thanks, butcherboy!

Bought a couple of 10-packs online! No expiration too

According to AMC, the Gold and Silver Experience tickets add points when redeemed.

[S=https://www.amcstubs.com/StaticPage/TermsAndConditions said: AMC]https://www.amcstubs.com/StaticPage/TermsAndConditions]AMC[/S] Gold Experience™ and AMC Silver Experience™ tickets are eligible toward earning rewards upon REDEMPTION at a AMC Theatres locations in the US. They are NOT eligible toward earning rewards upon initial purchase.

turqmr2 said:   According to AMC, the Gold and Silver Experience tickets add points when redeemed.

[S=https://www.amcstubs.com/StaticPage/TermsAndConditions said: AMC]https://www.amcstubs.com/StaticPage/TermsAndConditions]AMC[/S] Gold Experience™ and AMC Silver Experience™ tickets are eligible toward earning rewards upon REDEMPTION at a AMC Theatres locations in the US. They are NOT eligible toward earning rewards upon initial purchase.


Even the Costco sale page says this in big bold lettering:

Applies
towards the
AMC Stubs™
Rewards Program


@OP: Thanks for posting. In for a 10-pack (even though I still have the two AMC gold experience tickets I bought from Costco back in ~July 2011 :$)!

DID U COUNT THE GAS? I WILL BE THE SAME THING. LOOKING AT THE GAS PRICES ONE HAS TO CONSIDER THIS ASPECT ALSO.

Thanks OP! Picked up 10-pack since local Costcos don't carry 2-pack anymore.

I guess you might want to consider the cost of your computer and internet service in the price of the online tickets then, too. And the cost of your car, and the clothes you wear when you go to the store.

who goes to the movie theatre anymore??!

you tomnoddy, my valet of course! after he makes purchases at the upholder and visits the haberdashery for me i allow them to always check out a talkie or twain! this most excellent offering is nary a tuppence for the value!

Thanks OP!! This comes real close to replacing the smilingpopcorn deal that went bad earlier this week. Too bad we can't get the same deal on the regal tickets too..

Do you have to be a Costco member to get the two-packs?

I wonder how many local stores still have 2-pack tickets. the webpage doesn't state which stores are selected.

If you go in store, the tickets are already on sale. They come in a 2-pack for $11.99 with the coupon, limit 10 2-packs. This is in Indy.

This is a good deal, and even better if you have the Stubs card. The tickets are credited at $7.50 each, and you get $10 back for every $100 spent. Every little bit helps, especially when you take the kiddos to the movies.

BigPoppaPlump said:   Wish I could use my Stubs account for this- I'd buy in a second.

Take the vouchers to any AMC and also show your Stubs, this goes towards your Stubs account.

Once you add these to your cart, you see the price go down to $62.99/10 pack which is just unbeatable

larryjf said:   Is there any validity limit on these gold tickets? In other words do these tickets have to be used within a certain amount of time?

I don't know about these, but the tickets sold at b&m never expire and are good for regular adult admission. If you use them for imax or 3d showings you will have to pay extra at the theater.

VanN1h said:   Do you have to be a Costco member to get the two-packs?yes, 2 pks sold in warehouse and you have to be a member to get them.

Picked up 10 pairs at local Costco.If you want more you can just do different transaction..great deal for movie buffs like me. On the top paying $6 n towards stub rewards its counted for $7.50.With ticket prices being around $11 in the area this comes in handy.Green for OP

ecosaturn said:   towards stub rewards its counted for $7.50.Wait, regular price on these is $8.30 (at costco), but you only get $7.50 stubs credit?

None of the twin packs located in-store on Long Island (at least in Commack, Melville, Nesconset or Holbrook).

PatrickBateman said:   None of the twin packs located in-store on Long Island (at least in Commack, Melville, Nesconset or Holbrook).

They may have sold out already so nice a deal

Try online if you do not mind getting a 10 pack

Picked up 6 pairs at Fremont, CA Costco. You can get up to 10 PAIRS of tickets. They were pushing these all around the cash registers, and lots of people were buying them even though the nearest AMC is ~20 miles. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold out of these over the weekend.

Actually there are several non chain 'dollar ' stores in so called that have higher priced stuff. But that was a good one

(see below)

Stranger2 said:   boycali01 said:   how many tickets in 10pack?

Uh, is this a joke?

10 tickets = 10 pack?

This reminds me of this guy at the dollar shop.

Guy: How much is this?
Clerk: Uh.. 1 Dollar.
Guy's spouse: Dummy! We are at a dollar shop!!


Forgot to quote this post

knickdigger said:   ecosaturn said:   towards stub rewards its counted for $7.50.Wait, regular price on these is $8.30 (at costco), but you only get $7.50 stubs credit?
That is what my last receipt said. The regular price at Costco is $15.99 here (I don't think we pay taxes on movie tickets), and you still get $7.50 a ticket on stubs even with paying only $6 a ticket after this promo.

Great deal. Grabbed 4 tickets at the Costco up the street from the hotel in Tustin and bought a ticket to see "The Grey" at the AMC in the same center. Fantastic.

Can it(AMC Ticket) be used in Canada?

Skipping 13 Messages...
computerquest said:   There is a Groupon for this price today for all who missed the deal.

That's for silver ticket and not gold tickets. You can easily get silver ticket for $6 @ anytime.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014