• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click here

Staples online has 24 count k cup coffees for 12.99 a box until 2/4/12, but according to the catalog they are 11.99 a box if you search for the item number from the catalog ending in -dt. The regular search on Staples will not bring them up. Use the item number below to locate them. They are free shipping to store.

707194-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Colombian Fair Trade Select Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

707195-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® French Roast Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

707196-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Breakfast Blend Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

707197-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® French Vanilla Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

707198-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Dark Magic® Extra Bold Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

707199-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Vermont Country Blend® Decaf Coffee, Decaffeinated, 24 Pack

719424-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

719434-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Breakfast Blend Decaf Coffee, Decaffeinated, 24 Pack

719465-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Regular Coffee Variety Sampler, 22 Pack

719469-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Flavored Coffee Variety Sampler, Regular, 22 Pack

719614-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Hazelnut Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

848898-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Tully's® Italian Roast Extra Bold Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

848899-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Tully's® French Roast Extra Bold Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

848985-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Donut House™ Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

719421-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Sumatran Reserve Extra Bold Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

707201-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Kenyan AA Extra Bold Coffee. 24/Pack

719413-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Nantucket Blend Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

719416-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Southern Pecan, 24/Pack

719417-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Lake & Lodge, 24/Pack

719425-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Mocha Nut Fudge, 24/Pack

719429-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® French Vanilla Decaf Coffee, Decaffeinated, 24 Pack

719432-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Green Mountain® Newman's Own Special Blend Decaf Coffee,Decaffeinated, 24 Pack

719456-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger Tea,Decaffeinated, 24/Pack

719463-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice Tea, K-Cups, 24/Pack

719616-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Newman's Own® Organics Special Blend Extra Bold Coffee, Regular, 24 Pack

735181-dt Keurig® K-Cup® Celestial Seasonings® India Chai Spice Tea, K-Cups, 24/Pack

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

k-Cup
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I agree just bought a keurig and it's compatible with the strainer types for your own coffee why pay for k cups waste of... (more)

oldjunk (Apr. 18, 2012 @ 10:08p) |

Actually no they are not better priced at Kohls. 11.99 for 18-30% is 8.39/18 is 46.. The Staples ones with the coupon ar... (more)

teachin98 (Apr. 18, 2012 @ 10:54p) |

Best is with the 50% off app coupon at Staples. Otherwise the other that was around was the 25 of 75 which is ow dead.

rsuaver (Apr. 21, 2012 @ 11:07p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Add "-dt" to the end of the item number in the Staples search and the prices will be $11.99

Example:
707196 Breakfast Blend $12.99
707196-DT Breakfast Blend $11.99

Source: January 2012 Cleaning & Breakroom Catalog (prices guaranteed through April 30, 2012)

Awesome. Thank you!

(was just looking at the prices this morning. )

I updated the posting. Thanks again for the info!

..and Just remembered "Free Delivery on ALL cleaning & Breakroom orders through 3/12/12. No minimum."

If you get the catalog in store, there is a $20 off $75 coupon as well (for cleaning/breakroom)

Dunkin or nuffin'.

Thank you
In for 7 boxes.Total $58.73 after $25 off $75 coupon

When I enter it with the dt I get: Sorry, but you've found an expired or invalid promotion.

**CORRECTION** Once you are logged onto the Staples site the discount appears!!!!

kapalacc said:   When I enter it with the dt I get: Sorry, but you've found an expired or invalid promotion.

**CORRECTION** Once you are logged onto the Staples site the discount appears!!!!

Did you click on the order by catalog item# at the top? Worked for me just now.

Just search for the item at Staples and copy and paste the items numbers from the top.

737185-dt comes up as 12.99 and so does 737176-dt. STill a great price with coupon though!

Thank you. I have corrected it.

what catalog will i be looking for in the store to get the coupon,, thanks

Taurus176 said:   what catalog will i be looking for in the store to get the coupon,, thanks

Break room catalog with blue cover or buy one from eBay for $.99.

cuta said:   Thank you

32 cents each isn't that a little high?

Trackers55 said:   cuta said:   Thank you

Not any more with the price of coffee still near record highs.

Good deal if you have a coupon, checked my email from Staples Feb 1, 10 off 30 for Staples breakroom supplies. This is a pretty good deal with the coupon, but locally we can get our K-cups for $12.50 for 24 count box at a coffee supplier.

cuta said:   Thank you

.35 per cup is a pretty hot deal!

AHHHH, keep hoping Office Depot will have something good again, I have a pretty good-sized rewards amount from the last K-Cup promo.... But I do enjoy some of these Staples flavors,hmm....

Link for ordering the break room catalog. www.staples.com/office/supplies/reqcat1_Business_Supplies Will not work when i link it. So copy and paste to order one.

Thanks OP!

If you make a small order (3 boxes using a $10 off $30 coupon) like I did, you may have to call and have them credit back the shipping.
I was charged $9.95 at checkout, but a CSR credited my card in a matter of moments. So all is good.

Thanks in for 7 boxes at $.35 per cup!

Got the new catalog delivered to my house and it has a 20 off 75 coupon on it.

Has anyone found K-Cups cheaper on a regular without special promos/coupons? Cheapest I've found is .43cents/unit at COSTCO.

maybe Kohl's?

That was awesome! 4 boxes.

Still alive. Just bought seven boxes, thanks OP!

the catalog that i used with the -dt suffix expires on 4/30/12, so the prices might last until then. Also, I found a lot of these catalogs close to the furniture section of my local Staples (the back cover has 2 20/75 16-digit coupon codes for breakroom/cleaning supplies -- one for instore, one for delivery. Hope this might help someone.

Trackers55 said:   cuta said:   Thank you

$0.35 is even higher.

Still alive. Thanks for the list, OP. Just bought seven boxes at $11.99 per box.

This deal is still kicking as of 03.01.12...

Another 7 boxes of K-Cups it is...

Very nice, 6 boxes of k-cups and a ream of paper for $50.93 shipped!

i think any time you can save you should.

I'm getting $12.99 not $11.99 /box
Sorry, but you've found an expired or invalid promotion.
Below is the item at its regular price.
Item entered: 707201-DT

Very nice. Just what I have been looking for. Thanks OP!

I'm confused. If the boxes are avail for $12.99 than the -dt trick only saves $1.00 per box? Doesn't seem all that hot of a deal just to save a dollar?

Basically you're not even saving 10%

salsdali said:   I'm confused. If the boxes are avail for $12.99 than the -dt trick only saves $1.00 per box? Doesn't seem all that hot of a deal just to save a dollar?

Basically you're not even saving 10%

As with many Staples deals, the "hot" part comes in teaming the prices up with a coupon. I'm probably going to check the store today for a catalog with a breakroom coupon, and then order as I am running low after my last large purchase from Staples. $0.35 a cup is about as good as it gets unless it is some fire sale.

Still working. (7) @ 11.99, plus $1.85 for coupon, less $25 off $75 = ~$0.36/cup. Good deal.

Cash Back options include purchase through DiscoverCard for 5% back off the Staples total, for close to $3 additional savings.

Skipping 8 Messages...
Best is with the 50% off app coupon at Staples. Otherwise the other that was around was the 25 of 75 which is ow dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014