• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ebay

with code CNOOKDEAL

Here’s how to redeem your 1 time use $50 coupon:

- Pay for the item with PayPal

- Enter coupon code ( CNOOKDEAL ) in the “Redeem a gift card, certificate, or coupon” field at Checkout prior to clicking the continue button

Terms and Conditions

The $50 coupon will expire the earlier of 11:59:59 PM PT on Friday, February 17, 2012 or when supplies out. The discount is available only towards the purchase price of the Daily Deal offer on eBay.com for a Barnes and Noble Nook Tablet (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes

Member Summary

Barnes & Noble NOOK Tablet 16GB
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
6 hrs to go

alant2 (Feb. 17, 2012 @ 8:03p) |

still active - should have been dead

alant2 (Feb. 18, 2012 @ 9:29a) |

I just received my NT today. Has anyone seen the updated fine print about the 16GB storage space? On or after 3/12/12,... (more)

led1225x (Feb. 21, 2012 @ 4:55p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's 199 plus sales tax.

I am sensing new nook and fire's on the near horizon. That or they really do have an outrageous amount of inventory left of these since after Christmas.

X8A8C9Y doesn't work on eBay site

So wait or good deal??

There is a bundle when you buy so With $50 coupon, discounts on case+screen protect and tax come to $258.01 (worth it??) Basically getting Tablet full price ==including== tax, case and screen protect.

You saved US $16.00 with "Get an order discount for each item added + pay no additional shipping" seller discount

Bought 1 ---I hope I made the right choice....

Edit bill pay - no interest for 6 months doesn't work if you have an exiting pay pal account, only for new pay pal members (sucks)

The tax kills me in Indiana for $17. Even with new fire likely coming out in spring this seems like a pretty solid deal. I just like how the nook has an SD slot. That's huge.

bump

alant2 said:   So wait or good deal??

This is a good deal for a brand new Nook Color. Refurbs are much cheaper.

THIS IS A ==NOOK TABLET== --NOT-- A NOOK COLOR JOHNNY - WHY THE NEGATIVE?

alant2 said:   THIS IS A ==NOOK TABLET== --NOT-- A NOOK COLOR JOHNNY - WHY THE NEGATIVE?

Right, a NEW Nook Tablet ===== Not a refurb Nook Color. These have also been jailbroken by xda to run CM7.1 for a full android tablet, much like the Nook Color.

Great Deal, per Cnet till 2/17 or quantity runs out.

linkNice write up about the Color vs Tablet difference

What features does this have over the kindle fire?

ghettojiggalo said:   What features does this have over the kindle fire?

SD card slot and physical buttons on the outside are some big ones.

OOS

eBay ended 778 sold.

edick said:   ghettojiggalo said:   What features does this have over the kindle fire?

SD card slot and physical buttons on the outside are some big ones.

no SD card slot is the main reason I haven't bought a Kindle Fire but also prefer a 10" screen, waiting for a deal on TF Prime.

Revised listing to show as eBay deal of day, guess code no longer needed.

Price no shows $199.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110826987112?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Linky linky to new post

MSRP $249 - $50 off brought to you by eBay Daily Deals

2nd chance hah

It is a good deal although when I was in Office Max last time, Fire and Nook cost $200 and I could get additional 20% off, so I couldn't decide which one to take since price was $160 for each. My decision came to Fire , because somebody dropped Nook from shelf and it stopped working, but Fire still worked. Having small kids in house who drop everything on floor made my decision.

edick said:   I am sensing new nook and fire's on the near horizon. That or they really do have an outrageous amount of inventory left of these since after Christmas.

You're sensing a Asus Memo with Tegra 3 quad core CPU for $250 in 5 months.

BenJohnson said:   edick said:   I am sensing new nook and fire's on the near horizon. That or they really do have an outrageous amount of inventory left of these since after Christmas.

You're sensing a Asus Memo with Tegra 3 quad core CPU for $250 in 5 months.

Epic. The specs are sounding very similar to the rumored Fire 2 except this is clearly much more tangible. I'd be on that. Nice find!

any safe link how to CM7.CM9?

alant2 said:   any safe link how to CM7.CM9?
It looks like CM7 is still in the Alpha stage for the Nook Tablet. It was released to Beta a week ago, but then removed for further development.

More info here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=22199361

Looks too complicated, can I still enjoy the nook without rooting?

How much it cost for sales tax??

merten said:   How much it cost for sales tax??

$13.99 to ND.

1200+ sold so far 12 hrs to go ....unless sells out....

6 hrs to go

still active - should have been dead

I just received my NT today. Has anyone seen the updated fine print about the 16GB storage space? On or after 3/12/12, you can bring your tablet into the B&N store and they'll reconfigure your memory allocation to 5GB for B&N content and 8GB for personal content.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014