• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

junkFU
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is the game playable for free for 1 week or is it free to download for 1 week?

Thanks. Queued for download.

GWBush said:   Is the game playable for free for 1 week or is it free to download for 1 week?
My guess is free DL one week only, but free to play after that. A purchase is a purchase.

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks

Thanks

GeorgeGarman said:   GWBush said:   Is the game playable for free for 1 week or is it free to download for 1 week?
My guess is free DL one week only, but free to play after that. A purchase is a purchase.

Sure, tell that to Gabe Newell... By far the most annoying feature of Steam...

n00b here, do I need a LIVE membership to download?

We'll give it a go. First time I've "bought" something online for an Xbox download. Says it's in my queue. I guess the next time I log onto my Xbox it will start the download automatically?

Shananigans said:   We'll give it a go. First time I've "bought" something online for an Xbox download. Says it's in my queue. I guess the next time I log onto my Xbox it will start the download automatically?

Yep, next time you connect it will download. The download would stop if you started playing another online game but would continue as soon as you stopped playing online.

could someone let me know if I need to pay for a LIVE membership to get this deal? I have never connected my xbox to internet since day one, to do so I need to move everything so I can get it to reach the modem.

thanks in advance!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.