• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Went to my T-Mobile store today and Could not get the Nokia 710 for the $199.00 plus $50.00 activation card. The manager looked at me like I was crazy. Just checked on line and it is available for $199 and you do not have to buy the activation card. You do have to pay tax but shipping is free and you get a nice Cash Back from Fat Wallet also.
http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/Nokia-Lumia-710...

Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 710
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've been wanting to try a Windows phone and Virgin Mobile's service seems to be getting worse around me. Maybe I'll give this a try. 1.2 ghz proc. and 512mb memory isn't fantastic but def. not horrible either.

just ordered one for fun. Ideally, I want the lunmia 800/900, but for $200, what the hell!

ahhh cant wait till march 18th to get my lumia 900 and get rid of my iphone 4s! anyone interested?

Well, they fixed it and fast. $349 now. Knowing T-Mobile like I do, get ready for a cancelation e-mail and a lot of fight. Last time they sent me a wrong (cheap) phone and pretended they'd never gotten my original order. Took me over an hour to wrestle that credit out of them.

dead? OMG it was alive 30 minutes ago!!

mase123987 said:   I've been wanting to try a Windows phone and Virgin Mobile's service seems to be getting worse around me. Maybe I'll give this a try. 1.2 ghz proc. and 512mb memory isn't fantastic but def. not horrible either.

It's 1.4 ghz. Not, 1.2.

Wow! It is an amazing deal. I'll go for it. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks,

I hate it when I second guess myself. I was about to buy it around midnight but thought I should wait till my friend got off work to tell me how he likes his.

RiceBOX said:   ahhh cant wait till march 18th to get my lumia 900 and get rid of my iphone 4s! anyone interested?

I might be interested, PM me.

Finally, an Apple killer!

diswes said:   Finally, an Apple killer!

hahahahhahahaha. i hate iphones and apple, but this is not an apple killer.. at all...

fyi, its showing $349 for me?

Price has changed from last night. Hope they fill the orders.

Just got shipping conformation. Yeah.

If I remember right, on their website, it showed that the deal was about to be over when I ordered. It isn't about them fixing anything as it just was a short term deal. There shouldn't be any problem with getting the phone if your order went through. That said, I paid for the overnight delivery so it would arrive Friday. They sent me an email with an estimated delivery date of next Wed. If UPS doesn't show tom. when they update their tracking, T-Mobile will lose a customer before that got one!

This is the lower end model of the Lumia series, and probably they can price it around $199 and be profitable. As other said, hold out for the Lumia 900 if you can.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014