Free $15 up2u Rewards e-card Camel Cigarettes

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Login or register

Text
then become a Beast House member
Text
complete challenge 2 called: Defend the Capsule Institute and get the up2U rewards e-card

Member Summary

camel
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank so much for posting this. It worked just as described. And with 20 grandkids I can always use free money.

what are up2u rewards and what can you get with them?

i can't get it to work. says i have a $15 code but i can't get the up2u site to take it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   what are up2u rewards and what can you get with them?

They give you a virtual Mastercard you can use online/by phone/whatever. Got mine (they give you #, CVV, and exp date) and used it to buy a couple things on Steam. Worked without a problem for me.

Worked like a charm. Used the virtual MC to purchase a $15 Amazon GC and applied it to my account. Easy peasy.

Wineaux said:   Worked like a charm. Used the virtual MC to purchase a $15 Amazon GC and applied it to my account. Easy peasy.

Did the same thing. Easy.

Quick note:
You must give up your last 4 digits of social security to register.

Free cash is cool, but $15 isn't worth it to me. Thanks anyway op. Green for you.

Seemed to have finished the game successfully, no notice of any gift cards...

timbudtwo said:   Quick note:
You must give up your last 4 digits of social security to register.

Free cash is cool, but $15 isn't worth it to me. Thanks anyway op. Green for you.


Agree. Never understood why so many are willing to give up personal info so cheap. Must be a generation thing.

How long before your reward showed up? Thanks!!!

C320 said:    Never understood why so many are willing to give up personal info so cheap. Must be a generation thing.


Never understood why some people think it's hard to find out basic personal information on a person. Must be a generation thing.

i have been trying to quit smoking everyday and it seems like when I participate in such things as this, I get caught up with a full fledged commitment.

I smoke, and I could tell you smoking scks

How do you get the code? Via email? If so, how long after before it arrived?

Thanks!

ShadowedBlade said:   How do you get the code? Via email? If so, how long after before it arrived?

Thanks!

Finish the little Q&A game and there is a link. Click on it and it will take you to the site where it will be displayed on your screen. Cut and paste it into Amazon to buy a GC from them using the virtual MC you are given. It will take you longer to receive your new Amazon GC number than it will to get the virtual MC.

timbudtwo said:   Quick note:
You must give up your last 4 digits of social security to register.

Free cash is cool, but $15 isn't worth it to me. Thanks anyway op. Green for you.

Because that is SO difficult to obtain, right? LOL Y'all are going to make the tinfoil hat manufacturers rich in the coming years...

Wineaux said:   ShadowedBlade said:   How do you get the code? Via email? If so, how long after before it arrived?

Thanks!

Finish the little Q&A game and there is a link. Click on it and it will take you to the site where it will be displayed on your screen. Cut and paste it into Amazon to buy a GC from them using the virtual MC you are given. It will take you longer to receive your new Amazon GC number than it will to get the virtual MC.


Thanks ... there was no link.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014