Moneyball - $0.25 - Google Books

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Moneyball - $0.25

Amazon probably will price match in a few minutes.

Member Summary

moneyball
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now free on a Kindle, but I don't have a Kindle, so . . .

I wish i had a kindle. great movie. I would read the book anyway

DoctorMorbius said:   Now free on a Kindle, but I don't have a Kindle, so . . .This book has always been free to Prime members as part of Kindle's lending library.

Not free to me...I guess because I don't have Prime. I'd gladly pay $.25 to have it on my Kindle though...

not expired...

Kindle version available for $0.25 here

LOL. I JUST bought it from Google after checking Amazon and seeing they STILL had not lowered it. Oh well. In for another.

Amazon seems to have 2 versions of it for some reason. The link from the OP is not on sale but the link here is $0.25.

Thanks for the $.25 link.

Another NOOK book for me!!

PloKoon said:   DoctorMorbius said:   Now free on a Kindle, but I don't have a Kindle, so . . .This book has always been free to Prime members as part of Kindle's lending library.i'm prime, it shows $0 but no link free for me. paid $0.25 tho so not complaining.

If I put this "book" in pocket and sit down, will it still be a "book"?

Can I place this "book" on the hot dashboard of my car in Palm Springs / Palm Desert CA for even one day on a summer afternoon?

Do I have to buy a multi hundred dollar "reader" to "read" this book?

TIA

HPM.

hpmaster said:   If I put this "book" in pocket and sit down, will it still be a "book"?

Can I place this "book" on the hot dashboard of my car in Palm Springs / Palm Desert CA for even one day on a summer afternoon?

Do I have to buy a multi hundred dollar "reader" to "read" this book?

TIA

HPM.

Can I read this book in the bath and not worry about frying it or me? Love or em hate em (jory's still out with me) they are here to take over, so now i listen to books on tape, read an old fashoined book and read an ebook... more to love.

Thanks for the .25 link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014