• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Receive an Extra $10 off $10 or more w/Coupon FEB12 (Ends 03/17).
Exclusion Apply.
Shipping is free

http://www.silkies.com/

Member Summary

Silkies.com (87.34kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I placed 2 orders on 2 different credit cards. Got one cancellation email, and one shipment (which I received in the mai... (more)

rwenzel07 (Apr. 12, 2012 @ 8:45p) |

I received both order shipments. One has net Cost $0.00 to me, the other cost me $2.00 OOP

invisible (Apr. 12, 2012 @ 10:47p) |

I forgot to post I got my order almost a month ago. I'm happy with what I got. Good deal.

hambirg (May. 07, 2012 @ 6:41p) |


Thanks! Got 3 sale items and code and free shipping worked like a charm.

Nice find OP. Thanks.

Great deal! Got 3 pairs of pantyhose for 4.00 shipped! Thanks for posting.

Got 2-pair of Cush 'N Comfort Socks for $.99 shipped. Thanks farside!

Green! Two transactions and 7 pairs for under $6 shipped!

In for one, great find, Thanks OP!

Good deal, thanks!

code nto working ne more

Use a one time CC, you've been warned!!

Why do you have reason to believe this site isn't reputable?

Silkies Control Top Toeless Pantyhose
Cost: $10
Cost after coupon: $0
Thanks!

I placed 4 orders, 8 pairs of tights, and spent less than $5. I got the order confirmation email from silkies so I'm hoping it's fine. From their fb page the site seemed legit.

skinflinto said:   Use a one time CC, you've been warned!!

Why do you say that?

StrangeTime said:   skinflinto said:   Use a one time CC, you've been warned!!

Why do you say that?


Lax security, cc compromised, lots of hours spent resolving the headache. Family will never spend another penny with them. As I said, use a one time cc.

Sculptz Shaping Shorts DEEP ORCHID $ 5.00

Proluministe (1 oz.) - 2 Bottles $5.00


Pricing/Shipping
Product $ 10.00
Discount Amount $ 10.00
Gift Certificate Amount $ 0.00
Tax
(if applicable) $ 0.00
Shipping $ 0.00
Total $ 0.00

Thanks, OP!

They have kids tights too! Ordering 2 toddler tights for $6 each! Woohoo!

Thanks, OP! Great deal!

Free shipping expired!

mail4hemanthr said:   Free shipping expired!


Yep - you get all the way through to the end of the order and then it adds the shipping (home page now says FREE SHIPPING not valid with Promo Code FEB12).

*standard shipping only. Not applicable to Silkies Made-To-Order or Promo Code FEB12

I see $6.99 as shipping costs ?!

Any additional codes needed ?

chanrenu said:   I see $6.99 as shipping costs ?!

Any additional codes needed ?


Try code: "readpreviousposts"

It accepts any one promotional code... either $10off or free shipping...


Freeyeh said:   Upon searching, found this:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/silkies.html



It does appear most of those relate to some scammy "trial offer" that they customer either didn't op out of or maybe cancel in time.

As for this one, my suggestion is to keep the email that clearly shows the discount and a total due of $0.00 as proof if a future problem arises.

respdoc said:   Freeyeh said:   Upon searching, found this:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/silkies.html



It does appear most of those relate to some scammy "trial offer" that they customer either didn't op out of or maybe cancel in time.

As for this one, my suggestion is to keep the email that clearly shows the discount and a total due of $0.00 as proof if a future problem arises.


And use one time amount limited secure temporary cards if at all ...

invisible said:   

And use one time amount limited secure temporary cards if at all ...



That works fine for the securing the total amount due...but does nothing as to the problem stated in the article (collection agency/past due notices).

I have a hold on my Serve card, but somehow I doubt anyone will ever see anything! Anyone else have better luck?

ricksgal said:   I have a hold on my Serve card, but somehow I doubt anyone will ever see anything! Anyone else have better luck?Not seeing anything IS good luck. Otherwise, you can expect to be perennially billed under one pretext or another.

I got my order delivered yesterday....Worthy product for $10 off...

QueenofRam said:   I got my order delivered yesterday....Worthy product for $10 off...

Really ?? I just got email:

Thank you for your order #Wxxxxxxx0000. Unfortunately, the item(s)
below is now out-of-stock or has been discontinued. We regret that
your order for this merchandise has been cancelled

Ordered socks on the 15th & I'm still waiting for delivery...

Just got the OOS/discontinued email for the socks I ordered.

invisible said:   QueenofRam said:   I got my order delivered yesterday....Worthy product for $10 off...

Really ?? I just got email:

Thank you for your order #Wxxxxxxx0000. Unfortunately, the item(s)
below is now out-of-stock or has been discontinued. We regret that
your order for this merchandise has been cancelled


And now they sent email saying shipped ... don't understand or believe until I get it

invisible said:   QueenofRam said:   I got my order delivered yesterday....Worthy product for $10 off...

Really ?? I just got email:

Thank you for your order #Wxxxxxxx0000. Unfortunately, the item(s)
below is now out-of-stock or has been discontinued. We regret that
your order for this merchandise has been cancelled


I placed 2 orders on 2 different credit cards. Got one cancellation email, and one shipment (which I received in the mail yesterday).

I received both order shipments. One has net Cost $0.00 to me, the other cost me $2.00 OOP

I forgot to post I got my order almost a month ago. I'm happy with what I got. Good deal.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014