• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples Ad 3/25/12 - 3/31/12 Batteries Free After Rewards, Trend Micro Antivirus 1 PC FAR, HP Photo Paper FAR, Staples Pastels FAR, HammerMill Copy Paper Free After RewardsLink for add [Staples.com]

Click on upcoming ad

Free After Rebate Offers

McAfee Anti Virus Plus 2012 $39.99 - $9.99 IS less $30 MIR THIS IS A MAIL IN REBATE!

Trend Micro Antivirus 1 PC FAR $35 less $35 easy rebate (rebate limit not yet known, will be up on Sunday AM sometime)

HP Photo Paper FAR Limit 2 per household ( Sunday - Wednesday only)

Staples Pastels FAR Limit 2 per household ( Sunday - Wednesday only)

Free After Rewards

Duracell Batteries Free After Rewards Limit 2 per household (Regular Price $12.99 each)

HammerMill Copy Paper Free After Rewards Limit 2 per household

$9.99 after rewards Staples Multipurpose Ream CASE $9.99 After Rewards (Use $10 off any ream coupon from Staples App and get this free. The coupon should not reduce the reward amount)
Staples Brand CASE PAPER $48.99 less $39 back in rewards $9.99 per case LIMIT TWO In Store Only

SKU 513096

Ink Promotions

20% back in rewards on buying $50+ HP ink

thnx damnyou/sd, vivyip/fw and others

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/

Questions about rebates, rewards, coupon use, etc (all newbie questions) are answered or should be asked at the link above.

====================================
Staple's App (Android/IOS) Coupons Cycle
1. $10 off $75
2. $10 off $60 ink
3. $10 off any case paper
4. 25% off copy/print of >$10
5. $10 off $75
6. 50% off pens, pencils, etc
7. 50% off mailing & shipping supplies
8. 40% off bag, backpack, laptop sleeve
9. 20% off > $40 software. Only applies to one item but will apply to multiples of same item.
10. $10 off $75 or more
11. 50% off all push pins, binder clips and paper clips
12. 20 % off mouse > $30
13. 50% off break room supplies or food
14. $50 off computer >$299
15. 25% off any shredder
16. $10 off $75 or more
17. 25% off USB flash drive
18. 50% off Staple's stickies or Post-it notes purchase > $10
19. $20 off printer > $99
20. $10 off office supplies > $50
21. $10 off $75 or more
========================================
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

online?

vickh said:   online?

the photo paper and the softwares will likely be online.

all the other items (both rebates and rewards items) are instore only.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Trend Micro Antivirus 1 PC FAR $35 less $35 easy rebate (continuing rebate offer, if you've maxed out you can't buy it again)Wrong. It's the Internet Security product that has the current rebate. The AV program is currently available completely free after coupon.

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Trend Micro Antivirus 1 PC FAR $35 less $35 easy rebate (continuing rebate offer, if you've maxed out you can't buy it again)Wrong. It's the Internet Security product that has the current rebate. The AV program is currently available completely free after coupon.

ok Bill, thanks. will fix the OP.

will add to the OP.

Staples Brand CASE PAPER $48.99 less $39 back in rewards $9.99 per case LIMIT TWO In Store Only

SKU 513096

To let you know, all of the Duracell batteries I have gotten on sale have leaked.
Whether in a camera, clock, led flashlights, even in my mouse (normally use rechargeable), all have leaked, and I mean a lot.
Contacted Duracell and all you get is to send in damaged product, insured, and they will decide
if they will fix or replace. Any one else have a problem with the Duracell batteries?

frugal2004 said:   To let you know, all of the Duracell batteries I have gotten on sale have leaked.
Whether in a camera, clock, led flashlights, even in my mouse (normally use rechargeable), all have leaked, and I mean a lot.
Contacted Duracell and all you get is to send in damaged product, insured, and they will decide
if they will fix or replace. Any one else have a problem with the Duracell batteries?

Nope. If I leave them in a device for years I have seen it happen. I have Stacks and Stacks of these batteries - even from a couple years ago - no leaks in the device or packaging.

SafetyDance said:   frugal2004 said:   To let you know, all of the Duracell batteries I have gotten on sale have leaked.

Nope. If I leave them in a device for years I have seen it happen. I have Stacks and Stacks of these batteries - even from a couple years ago - no leaks in the device or packaging.

Me also, have not had one problem with any of them. Are you storing these in a overly hot environment?

Does the senior management of Staples have family connections to Duracell management? What's with all of these battery deals? Did Staples pay to have a new Duracell factory built just for them?

If I buy any more of these batteries, I should be on National Geographic's Doomsday Preppers.

A great thing to do with a surplus of batteries is donate them to your church/library/boy or girl scout troop, etc.

Staples Multipurpose Ream $9.99 After Rewards (deal in OP). (Use $10 off any ream coupon from Staples App and get this free. The coupon should not reduce the reward amount)

What do we have under door #1?
Disclaimer

Carbon Zinc vs. Alkaline, same application
Disclaimer
frugal2004 said:   To let you know, all of the Duracell batteries I have gotten on sale have leaked.

Yes have had same problem.

It appears that when a clock or other device that slooooowly drains the battery is used, that battery tends to leak.

I have scientific calculators that should have batteries in them, and an LCD clock too, and they are gross. Lots of white crap around the battery terminals.

Called duracell, because in my youth, they were the best of the battery brands. Now I'm connected with Asia who tries to tell me to use a 50% vinegar/water solution to clean the corrosion. Nowhere on their package is there a battery guarantee, like there used to be. I do believe that they might fix your item for you though, but how thorough is another story. Through the years I've had to throw things away that were powered by duracell.

Sorry, but at $1 each battery, or more, I want assurance that the damn thing won't leak. If it does, then they should repair my item. Problem is that their "repair" is probably going to do more damage to my item than if I did it myself.

The different battery chemistries are probably well suited for different applications:
NiCd are still good for high current drain and quick charge characteristics.
Carbon zinc (apparently) are good for low drain long life
Alkaline are (apparently) good for shelf life and normal drain current
Lead acid, Li-Ion, etc too much to get into here.

Duracell, you suck. Your batteries DO LEAK in certain applications. Go to blazes!

The batteries are nomally 2 per sku right? So we can get 2 AA and 2 AAA both?

bgriffin said:   The batteries are nomally 2 per sku right? So we can get 2 AA and 2 AAA both?

no, it's 2 total AA/or AAA or 1 of each type. not 4 packs total, 2 packs total.

Booooooooooo

Nope, haven't had any problems. Going through alot of batteries with my kids toys, toothbrush, etc. Glad I stocked up on them FAR.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014