• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Patriot LX 32GB sdhc
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Gave this green b/c it's the best price I've seen yet for a 32GB SDHC class 10 card, but I read the reviews and decided not to pull the trigger.

Great buy if you don't inevitably fall into the category of the 25% of reviews giving it 1/5 starts.

FWIW.

justanothergeek said:   Gave this green b/c it's the best price I've seen yet for a 32GB SDHC class 10 card, but I read the reviews and decided not to pull the trigger.
Great buy if you don't inevitably fall into the category of the 25% of reviews giving it 1/5 starts.
FWIW.

In 4 1 . Green to OP!
Have one of this for few month now - no problems at all with Pentax K-5.

These things are really coming down in price.

And I thought the $24.95 shipped I paid on a different Lexar 32GB SDHC from B&H on a deal couple of days ago was a low price

Expired deal

avash said:   And I thought the $24.95 shipped I paid on a different Lexar 32GB SDHC from B&H on a deal couple of days ago was a low price

Expired deal

Lexar is more reliable, IMHO... I think it was a better deal.

SteveG

Dead. Sold out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014