• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

uniden cordless
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like $20.00 is after $15.00 MIR

Looks like you forgot the "in 1997" part after Hot, MisterC.

respdoc said:   It looks like you forgot the "In 1997" part after Hot, MisterC.

resp, $20 for a basic 2 line cordless and ans machine (NOT refurbed) is still a good deal. You don't see this price everyday (without buying bogus coupons or other "hoops")

believe it or not, some people still need a set up like this and $20 isn't much to spend.

Not so good reviews on Amazon.

I had the two phones, but no answering machine. Mine broke after 6 months of seldom use. Got mine from Staples with a similar rebate.

Despite the quality issue I replaced with a 3 handset with answering machine because I found at such a good price.

I have these. Granted they're about 4 years old, but they do not hold a charge any more and have to be constantly on the charger to get maybe 5 mins of talk time =(

Ironically when I saw this post I was like sweet new phone I need one to replace my crappy house phone. Then I was awwww this is the same model as my crappy house phone.

great deal for a uniden phone! will buy

fongo61 said:   I have these. Granted they're about 4 years old, but they do not hold a charge any more and have to be constantly on the charger to get maybe 5 mins of talk time =(

Ironically when I saw this post I was like sweet new phone I need one to replace my crappy house phone. Then I was awwww this is the same model as my crappy house phone.

After 4 years ya might try replacing the rechargeable battery, which doesn't last forever.
I've had this type of phone for a few years and they have served me well and I have had to replace the batteries in some of the phones as well.

MISTERCHEAP said:   respdoc said:   It looks like you forgot the "In 1997" part after Hot, MisterC.
believe it or not, some people still need a set up like this and $20 isn't much to spend.

I am getting ready to emerge from 1997 and this is almost exactly what I need.

I am looking for the base station to be wall mountable but it looks like you have to buy the wall mount accessory separately. I have been looking at some Panasonic phones because they come with the wall mount adapter and use standard AAA rechargeable batteries.

This uses the sealed brick type battery not AAA's like Panny.
If not AA, not a good deal. Panny phones use AAA and no 'not hold charge' complaints.

lion00999 said:   Not so good reviews on Amazon.Less than 3 stars for many reviews, that's a deal breaker for me. Thanks for letting us know...

Yeah, there are still some of us landliners out there and this would be a great deal, especially if you go by the lone Wal-Mart review. But, as someone pointed out above, the Amazon crowd had a decidedly different impression (13 one-star reviews out of 24 total!).

Here is Wally's one phone version. So far no battery issues and loving it. Does anyone know Wally's price matching policy? Can't find the 2 phone version so price matching might not even be possible.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1174173/m16750561/#m16...

Microsoft 720p LifeCam Cinema Webcam
Disclaimer
Thanks OP, got one in Dallas.
I also fot Microsoft 720p LifeCam Cinema Webcam for $20.

even if you price match, looks like the reabte is OD specific.

chipmalee said:   Here is Wally's one phone version. So far no battery issues and loving it. Does anyone know Wally's price matching policy? Can't find the 2 phone version so price matching might not even be possible.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1174173/m16750561/#m16...

Did I miss the deal - now its showing 34.99 after Mail in Rebate.
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/924547/Uniden-D1680-2-DECT-60-Digital/?cm_mmc=Shoplocal-_-Circular-_-NA-_-NA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014