$5 off $25 Coffee and Coffee Accessories w/coupon

Save 20% off Clearance Cameras w/coupon
Examples of advertized cameras, after coupon:
Nikon L120--$184
Nikon L24--$64
Nikon S3100--$64
Kodak Sportsplay ZX5--$96

Sandisk Cruzer USB Drives
Use Staple's App Coupon for additional 25% off, not indicated in price below.
8GB--$8.99
16GB--$14.99
32GB--$29.99

Not in weekly ad, but ongoing from previous week(s)
$10 Reward for each generic ink cartridge recycled (limit 3) when at least one HP OEM cartridge is purchased. (Link)
$6 Reward for each HP ink recycled (limit 5) when $50 HP Ink purchased. (Link to 'terms')

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Two different links with different dates and merchant # in the url:

Staples /sbd/cre/products/110925/merch14700/index... (more)

ShakuniMama (Apr. 11, 2012 @ 3:43p) |

According to Staples chat, you can earn rewards for 13 or 23 ($50 or $70 respectively).

jetsfan92588 (Apr. 11, 2012 @ 5:22p) |

Details on 10% off in-store or $10 off $150 online coupon for this week in this thread.

billrubin (Apr. 11, 2012 @ 5:26p) |

Valid 1/15/12–5/12/12. $10 per cartridge. Limit 3 per customer. Purchase any HP ink or toner cartridge and earn $10 back in Staples Rewards® for each HP-generic ink or toner cartridge you recycle at any Staples® store on the same day of your purchase. HP-generic cartridges are HP-compatible remanufactured ink or toner cartridges. Qualified items are determined by Staples at its sole discretion. Maximum of $30 in Staples Rewards can be earned per customer (for three recycled cartridges). For Staples.com® purchases, recycle in store within seven days after your purchase. Customers can only participate in this offer one time between 1/15/12 and 12/31/12. Recycled cartridges receiving $10 back in Staples Rewards will not receive the standard $2 payout and will not count toward limits per calendar month per customer in the Rewards program.

1 Recycle any ink or toner cartridge, up to 10 per calendar month per customer, and receive $2 back in Staples Rewards®per cartridge. We will recycle additional cartridges but Rewards will only be issued for 10 per calendar month per customer. Ink Recycling Rewards are issued online monthly, separately from your standard Staples Rewards®statement. Ink resellers and remanufacturers are strictly prohibited from earning Ink Recycling Rewards. HP ink and toner not included. For full program details, visit StaplesRewards.com.

2 Staples Rewards® membership is FREE. Limit one Staples Rewards® account per person or at any mailing address. Staples Rewards® are issued online monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Rewards expire no less than 60 days after issuance. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRIPLE INK RECYCLE continues as well from this weeks ad.

dazviking said:   Staples Upcoming (4/8/2012-4/14/2012) Ad

$5 off $25 Coffee and Coffee Accessories w/coupon

Save 20% off Clearance Cameras w/coupon
Examples of advertized cameras, after coupon:
Nikon L120--$184
Nikon L24--$64
Nikon S3100--$64
Kodak Sportsplay ZX5--$96

Sandisk Cruzer USB Drives
Use Staple's App Coupon for additional 25% off, not indicated in price below.
8GB--$8.99
16GB--$14.99
32GB--$29.99
Combinable with 50% off breakroom app coupon??

MISTERCHEAP said:   TRIPLE INK RECYCLE continues as well from this weeks ad.

I guess that is assumed or in the fine print from last week?

ScottMalinowski said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   TRIPLE INK RECYCLE continues as well from this weeks ad.

yes Scott..from Mathfaster's post on SD from the fine print in the email he received when this deal was announced:

"*Valid 4/1/12-4/14/12. Limit of 5 recycled cartridges will earn $6 back during promotion. Spend $50 on HP ink and earn $6 back in Staples Rewards® per recycled cartridge on same day of qualifying purchase. Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping. HP toner is not valid for promotional Rewards. Promotional Recycling Rewards are in lieu of standard Recycling Rewards. Standard limit of 10 cartridges per calendar month per customer still applies regardless of amount earned per recycled cartridge. Staples Rewards membership is FREE. Limit one Staples Rewards account per person or at any mailing address. Staples Rewards are issued online monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Rewards expire no less than 60 days after issuance. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. Recycle any ink or toner cartridge, up to 10 per calendar month per customer, and receive $2 back in Staples Rewards per cartridge. We will recycle additional cartridges but Rewards will only be issued for 10 per calendar month per customer. Ink Recycling Rewards are issued online monthly, separately from your standard Staples Rewards statement. Ink resellers and remanufacturers are strictly prohibited from earning Ink Recycling Rewards. For full program details, visit StaplesRewards.com"..

however, it does NOT appear in the ad. so there is some debate right now whether this deal is on or not for next week, so stay tuned.

I'm not taking the risk of loosing more free money...pulling trigger today...

MISTERCHEAP said:   ScottMalinowski said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   TRIPLE INK RECYCLE continues as well from this weeks ad.

yes Scott..from Mathfaster's post on SD from the fine print in the email he received when this deal was announced:

"*Valid 4/1/12-4/14/12. Limit of 5 recycled cartridges will earn $6 back during promotion. Spend $50 on HP ink and earn $6 back in Staples Rewards® per recycled cartridge on same day of qualifying purchase. Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping. HP toner is not valid for promotional Rewards. Promotional Recycling Rewards are in lieu of standard Recycling Rewards. Standard limit of 10 cartridges per calendar month per customer still applies regardless of amount earned per recycled cartridge. Staples Rewards membership is FREE. Limit one Staples Rewards account per person or at any mailing address. Staples Rewards are issued online monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Rewards expire no less than 60 days after issuance. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. Recycle any ink or toner cartridge, up to 10 per calendar month per customer, and receive $2 back in Staples Rewards per cartridge. We will recycle additional cartridges but Rewards will only be issued for 10 per calendar month per customer. Ink Recycling Rewards are issued online monthly, separately from your standard Staples Rewards statement. Ink resellers and remanufacturers are strictly prohibited from earning Ink Recycling Rewards. For full program details, visit StaplesRewards.com"..

however, it does NOT appear in the ad. so there is some debate right now whether this deal is on or not for next week, so stay tuned.

ScottMalinowski said:   I'm not taking the risk of loosing more free money...pulling trigger today...

You get $30 in rewards (5 x $6) when you buy $50 HP Ink. $10 in rewards (5 x $2) without promo. How do you make up the $30 difference so you don't "lose free money"?

Also, The ads don't have every promo. Take the $10 per HP Generic Ink Cart that is still going on until May 12, 2012 (and, by the way, I haven't yet participated in.)

dazviking said:   

Take the $10 per HP Generic Ink Cart that is still going on until May 12, 2012 (and, by the way, I haven't yet participated in.)

What qualifies as HP-generic cartridges/ HP compatible remanufactured ink cartridges ?
Thanks

ShakuniMama said:   dazviking said:   

Take the $10 per HP Generic Ink Cart that is still going on until May 12, 2012 (and, by the way, I haven't yet participated in.)

What qualifies as HP-generic cartridges/ HP compatible remanufactured ink cartridges ?
Thanks

Discussion from a few months back.

to: ShakuniMama

Yes, HP compatible remanufactured ink cartridges - don't miss this deal, there is no Minimum spend, just buy one HP cartridge when you recycle the 3 generic

I think Staples will be closed on Easter Sunday!

Jasonlh1 said:   I think Staples will be closed on Easter Sunday!
noted in op. Thanks

Jasonlh1 said:   I think Staples will be closed on Easter Sunday!

My local store has a sign up in the foyer saying they'll be closed.

dazviking said:   
Not in weekly ad, but ongoing from previous week(s)
$10 Reward for each generic ink cartridge recycled (limit 3) when at least one HP OEM cartridge is purchased. (Link)
$6 Reward for each HP ink recycled (limit 5) when $50 HP Ink purchased. (Link to 'terms')

Can I do both at once? Like buy $50 ink and get $10 reward each generic AND $6 each for regular recycling?

Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?
Jack in the Box will be open, I am sure WalMart will be.

When Trend Micro is $19.99 in the ad, you know it's a bad week at Staples.

yesidonoitall said:   Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?

Confirmed that Target and Staples are closed.

Jack In The Box will be serving their usual slop on Easter for those with discrimiating taste buds!

My usual lunch date at Jacks
Disclaimer
MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?

Jack In The Box will be serving their usual slop on Easter for those with discrimiating taste buds!

Mr.

Why do you say such things about Jack?
Within 1/2 mile of mine
Wendys
McDees
Carls
Burger King
Dairy Queen
Subway

Dennys
Dellas
Big Bear Diner

Jack is by far the best.....
Also, nice BOGO coupons on eBay

yesidonoitall said:   Within 1/2 mile of mine
Wendys
McDees
Carls
Burger King
Dairy Queen
Subway

Dennys
Dellas
Big Bear Diner

no safeway with Starbucks?

c3 said:   yesidonoitall said:   Within 1/2 mile of mine
Wendys
McDees
Carls
Burger King
Dairy Queen
Subway

Dennys
Dellas
Big Bear Diner

no safeway with Starbucks?

safeway is 1 mile away, I mentioned those within 1/2 mile.....
actually 1/4 mile radius

597404 said:   to: ShakuniMama

Yes, HP compatible remanufactured ink cartridges - don't miss this deal, there is no Minimum spend, just buy one HP cartridge when you recycle the 3 generic

Did not know this was still going on, thanks. Also, in the fine print of that deal it says:
Staples T&C said: Recycled cartridges receiving $10 back in Staples Rewards will not receive the standard $2 payout, and will not count toward limits per calendar month per customer, in the Rewards program.

Does that mean that premier members get credit for 23 cartridges recycled ($40+$30), or still only 20 ($34+30)? (13/10 for non-premier)

yesidonoitall said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?

Mr. C

Within 1/4 mile radius of Jacks.......

Wendys
McDees
Carls
Burger King
Dairy Queen
Subway

Dennys
Dellas
Big Bear Diner

Big Bear Diner? they have diners in Oregon? thought that was a New Jersey/New York thing!

unnamedone said:    Can I do both at once? Like buy $50 ink and get $10 reward each generic AND $6 each for regular recycling?
Good question...But I won't be the guinea pig to let you know how it turns out.

I suggest doing the definite 3 for $30, as there was reportedly a new $10 HP cart. You can 'earn' $20 in Rewards Profit.

yesidonoitall said:   Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?

In Maine, I believe state law prohibits WalMart, Staples, etc from being open. Can't recall if McD's is open or not, but a few years back Dunkin Donuts was closed Easter. None of these are open on Thanksgiving either (no 10PM shopping). Drug Stores (RiteAid, etc.) and Convenience stores (only if gas available?) can be open 365.

MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?

Mr. C

Wendys
McDees
Carls
Burger King
Dairy Queen
Subway

Dennys
Dellas
Big Bear Diner

Big Bear Diner? they have diners in Oregon? thought that was a New Jersey/New York thing!

CORRECTION

It is
Black Bear Diner

Only 1 year here in GP, elsewhere a long time.....
$10 for a bacon cheeseburger, to rich for my blood.....

yesidonoitall said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?

Mr. C

Wendys
McDees
Carls
Burger King
Dairy Queen
Subway

Dennys
Dellas
Big Bear Diner

CORRECTION

It is
Black Bear Diner

Only 1 year here in GP, elsewhere a long time.....
$10 for a bacon cheeseburger, to rich for my blood.....
And lots of cholesterol and calories at Black Bear.

Dano

Reminder for those doing the generic and the monthly recycle. The skus are:
HP generic ink cart recycle promo : 370438. x 3
Regular ink recycle : 725137. x 10 or 20

credit to my4mainecoons in the past discussion.

dazviking said:   yesidonoitall said:   Easter is not a close up store Holiday, is it?

In Maine, I believe state law prohibits WalMart, Staples, etc from being open. Can't recall if McD's is open or not, but a few years back Dunkin Donuts was closed Easter. None of these are open on Thanksgiving either (no 10PM shopping). Drug Stores (RiteAid, etc.) and Convenience stores (only if gas available?) can be open 365.

Unless something's changed in the last few years, Maine's "Blue Laws" require all stores of over 5,000 sq. ft. to be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter Sunday. Stores under the 5,000 sq. ft. limit may open their doors, if they so choose. The only exception to the 5,000 sq. ft. rule is that sporting goods stores of any size may operate on those three holidays. This exception was written into the law specifically to accommodate L.L. Bean. Their Freeport, Maine "flagship" store is, of course, open 24/7/365.

Sorry for taking this thread even more off-topic.

Be skiing you,

h2osports

I did the ink buy and recycle on Sun. 4/1 and my rewards have not updated to reflect any purchase. Is it extra slow because its a new month (new quarter?) or is this an April fools joke by Staples. anyone have their account updated yet?

radiation said:   I did the ink buy and recycle on Sun. 4/1 and my rewards have not updated to reflect any purchase. Is it extra slow because its a new month (new quarter?) or is this an April fools joke by Staples. anyone have their account updated yet?It often takes them a while to show rewards for a new month. I just checked my account and it says it's updated on 4/1, which means transactions thru 3/31.

billrubin said:   radiation said:   I did the ink buy and recycle on Sun. 4/1 and my rewards have not updated to reflect any purchase. Is it extra slow because its a new month (new quarter?) or is this an April fools joke by Staples. anyone have their account updated yet?It often takes them a while to show rewards for a new month. I just checked my account and it says it's updated on 4/1, which means transactions thru 3/31.

Thanks for the info

Can I use my Staples reward coupons at Jack in the box on Easter Sunday?

HP-40
Disclaimer
If you haven't done the generic H-P recycling yet, I found two H-P-40 Black Ink for $4.50 in the discount rack. Don't know if it was a return, or nation-wide. That with the three generic H-P carts I 'bought' a few weeks ago with free eBay money a few weeks ago, I think I made out pretty well (~$25 in Rewards profit ).

Customers can only participate in this offer one time between 1/15/12 and 12/31/12.

ShakuniMama said:   Customers can only participate in this offer one time between 1/15/12 and 12/31/12.

The promotion actually started in October 2011.

SahakuniMama, do you have a link? I thought I remember seeing 12/31/12 late last year, that is one reason I was in no hurry.

The 'current' terms are:
"Customers can only participate in this offer one time between 10/2/11 and 5/12/12."

dazviking said:   SahakuniMama, do you have a link? I thought I remember seeing 12/31/12 late last year, that is one reason I was in no hurry.

The 'current' terms are:
"Customers can only participate in this offer one time between 10/2/11 and 5/12/12."

Here is the link. Anyway, i have copied & posted the whole text in QS. Although it says "Valid 1/15/12–5/12/12" at the beginning but if you read the whole paragraph (4th line) it says "Customers can only participate in this offer one time between 1/15/12 and 12/31/12" which to me means that they are covering for any future promotions this year.

Two different links with different dates and merchant # in the url:

Staples /sbd/cre/products/110925/merch14700/index.html

Staples /sbd/cre/products/120101/merch15968/index.html

jetsfan92588 said:   597404 said:   to: ShakuniMama

Did not know this was still going on, thanks. Also, in the fine print of that deal it says:
Staples T&C said: Recycled cartridges receiving $10 back in Staples Rewards will not receive the standard $2 payout, and will not count toward limits per calendar month per customer, in the Rewards program.

Does that mean that premier members get credit for 23 cartridges recycled ($40+$30), or still only 20 ($34+30)? (13/10 for non-premier)

According to Staples chat, you can earn rewards for 13 or 23 ($50 or $70 respectively).

Skipping 1 Messages...
Details on 10% off in-store or $10 off $150 online coupon for this week in this thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014