• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks Frappuccinos

It's the perfect time to try the new Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® blended beverage or get creative with one of the classics – we'll whip up a customized variation just for you. At participating stores May 4-13.
Valid 3:00pm- 5:00pm

More info here

http://blogs.starbucks.com/blogs/customer/archive/2012/04/05/int...

More updates - new Frappuccino flavors introduced
Details here

Coconut Mocha is also back again!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!! For those of you who like Starbucks and still have not had a chance to enjoy Happy Hour! Also note that these will be made any way you want!

Member Summary

Logo (27.60kB)
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sorry late again today

Day 8 Happy Hour underway now!

archena (May. 11, 2012 @ 2:37p) |

Daughter and I took advantage of this today while shopping at an outdoor mall. Mmmmmmm so good may have to do it again ... (more)

Ilovebargains (May. 11, 2012 @ 11:06p) |

@my local Starbucks - they also have new Coconut Lime Frozt and Pink Lime Frozt now

archena (May. 12, 2012 @ 3:15p) |


To guarantee that you won’t miss out on Happy Hour, text “HAPPY” to 697289 for daily reminders.

It's because they are celebrating my birthday!!! Green for you!!!

jaymez619 said:   To guarantee that you won’t miss out on Happy Hour, text “HAPPY” to 697289 for daily reminders.

I bet they send out the reminder at 5:01pm...

BonusWhore said:   jaymez619 said:   To guarantee that you won’t miss out on Happy Hour, text “HAPPY” to 697289 for daily reminders.

I bet they send out the reminder at 5:01pm...


They will text you the day of the event I signed up a long time ago and never miss any specials from Starbucks

this will go well with the google deal!

Found this: Come into a participating Starbucks Store May 4-13 between 3-5 p.m. and enjoy any Frappuccino® blended beverage for half price.

What is the price for one of these?

half price ,,lets see 9 dollars -4.50 ....hey good deal for starbucks

HELPDESKGUY said:   this will go well with the google deal!

exactly...google deal + half off makes starbucks affordable!

email arrived just now....

bumping i the hopes others won't repost by accident

thank you OP for the heads up

VivYip said:   email arrived just now....

bumping i the hopes others won't repost by accident

thank you OP for the heads up


I will update my post before 5/4 so hopefully others will see. Still may not be noticed for others who follow by RSS.

Green.. OP.. Wife Loves 1/2 Priced Frappucinos....

I am normally excited about 50% off deals, but these things are way overpriced (around $7 in NYC).

tuphat said:   I am normally excited about 50% off deals, but these things are way overpriced (around $7 in NYC).

So then you'll pay $3.50 which is still not bad. A regular tall espresso drink is more than that in ATL

archena said:   tuphat said:   I am normally excited about 50% off deals, but these things are way overpriced (around $7 in NYC).

So then you'll pay $3.50 which is still not bad. A regular tall espresso drink is more than that in ATL


For a drink with what I would bet is a fully-loaded cost to Starbucks of less than a dollar. You're better off buying Starbucks stock ...

tuphat said:   archena said:   tuphat said:   I am normally excited about 50% off deals, but these things are way overpriced (around $7 in NYC).

So then you'll pay $3.50 which is still not bad. A regular tall espresso drink is more than that in ATL


For a drink with what I would bet is a fully-loaded cost to Starbucks of less than a dollar. You're better off buying Starbucks stock ...


Oh well! This is up to you if you are more into Starbucks stock than their Frappuccinos

Let my sister know. She's addicted. Thanks archena.

Frappuccinos in Atlanta are at most $5(Venti size). I feel bad for NYC if you really do have to pay $7.

briangoudelock said:   Frappuccinos in Atlanta are at most $5(Venti size). I feel bad for NYC if you really do have to pay $7.

Would still really depend on what you get - they would also make these any way you want.

An additional perk would be to be a Starbucks Rewards member and get most Syrups and Soy Milk free once you are at Green level. I am sure there will be many who purchased these with the Google Offer.

This event starts today -
3pm - 5pm

Depending on where everyone is located

Went today. Boyfriend and I both got one...total was $4.73 for two grande size. Good deal!

Get a SB gift card, register it and then buy each drink separately. Doing two drinks on separate xactions results in two stars. Doing two on one xaction gives only one star.

unit9174 said:   Get a SB gift card, register it and then buy each drink separately. Doing two drinks on separate xactions results in two stars. Doing two on one xaction gives only one star.

That is absolutely correct.

Day 2 - Happy Hour is today

Went yesterday and shared a Venti Mocha Coconut at Starbucks-safeway. Only $2.50.

Be aware that the strawberry frappuccinos are not vegetarian (has cochineal extract)... FYI to the vegetarians out there.

BTW, Starbucks is on the ethisphere most ethical companies list.

The half-price deal seems to be for US and Canada only.

bonghead said:   Be aware that the strawberry frappuccinos are not vegetarian (has cochineal extract)... FYI to the vegetarians out there.

BTW, Starbucks is on the ethisphere most ethical companies list.

The half-price deal seems to be for US and Canada only.


Agreed these will be vegetarian again in June - they will switch to lycopene.

bonghead said:   Be aware that the strawberry frappuccinos are not vegetarian (has cochineal extract)... FYI to the vegetarians out there.

BTW, Starbucks is on the ethisphere most ethical companies list.

The half-price deal seems to be for US and Canada only.


Wow........ Thank you for the information!

bonghead said:   Be aware that the strawberry frappuccinos are not vegetarian (has cochineal extract)... FYI to the vegetarians out there.

BTW, Starbucks is on the ethisphere most ethical companies list.

The half-price deal seems to be for US and Canada only.


Probably more hidden bug content in a bag of lettuce than in a strawberry frapp....

Day3 under way for folks on the East - sorry late update today

Day 4 - Happy Hour underway now!!!

A friend of mine is a store manager at a Starbucks. Someone called in sick yesterday and couldn't get a substitute, so she had to make 276 frappucinos in 2 hrs (2.3 frapps/min). These deals are great, but remember to tip your barista for a job well done

Day 4 - Happy Hour - starts now for Central time

sixt7gt350 said:   bonghead said:   Be aware that the strawberry frappuccinos are not vegetarian (has cochineal extract)... FYI to the vegetarians out there.

BTW, Starbucks is on the ethisphere most ethical companies list.

The half-price deal seems to be for US and Canada only.


Probably more hidden bug content in a bag of lettuce than in a strawberry frapp....

True - or a box of cereal!!!!

and don't they say the average person eats 8 spiders in their lifetime?
or gnats while walking in the park or in your own back yard?
or while riding your bike or motorcycle, i'm sure all kinds of things make it through your "grill"

I'm such a Meat-a-tarian, i say give me the option to have bugs or no bugs in my drink!!! makes me feel like i'm on a game show...fear factor anyone????

iamsolucky said:   I only drink coffeee at home so no deal.. reddddddddddddddd

Thanks for contributing.
You should probably go to every other thread in this forum and let us know if it is something you would purchase.
We all want to know!

Day 4 - Happy Hour - starts for Mountain Time!!!

Day 4 - Happy Hour - start for all of you in the West!!!

Day 4 - Happy Hour - underway for folks in Alaska!!!

Skipping 21 Messages...
@my local Starbucks - they also have new Coconut Lime Frozt and Pink Lime Frozt now



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014