• 1414243 44 45
  • Page
  • Text Only
unnamedone said:   Just a few more simple questions.... Is it true that if I want dual band, I would have to get the tomato firmware? Is there any advantage to stick with dd-wrt?
Just a quick note to anyone who comes into this thread and reads the last few posts. The posters are discussing installing and running DD-WRT/TomatoUSB on the Belkin N600 router, and this latest question being asked is about wireless dual band feature on the Belkin N600 router. The Belkin N300 F7D7301 router, which was the initial subject of this thread, is NOT a dual band wireless router.

unnamedone said:   Well, you won't believe this. After I got home from work today, the router just started working with the dd-wrt that I flashed last night. It has been running for an hour without hanging. Thanks for everyone's help!

Edit- alright I will leave this thread alone now since I have a N600 instead. Thanks again!

Well, not a surprise. Otherwise, that would be saying my original instructions to you wouldn't have worked. If you remember, was the front LED on when you were in CFE? If it is normally off in CFE as it is with F7D7301, then the fact that it became solid green probably meant your flashing worked last night. And if so, your network was perhaps not properly configured to communicate with the router, after all those IP/route changes. That, or your router needed one last power cycle. Anyway, I'm glad it worked for you. Brave of you to listen to some guy on some deals forum who doesn't even own the same router.

Ah... I see your question from bennor's quote. I wouldn't really know, but you could try different firmwares/versions now that you know how to recover.

ct99 said:   asbentos said:   Hey People! I'm still stacking here!
I did try with anothers tomato versions but nothing changes.

Let me tell you. No wrong ip set, no browser Cache problem, different versions of tomato go to the same scenary->Aparently brickled!

I really tired.

ŋDo you know about another alternative for use USB storage and BT client different to dd-wrt or tomato?

I did test a lot of combination and the same result always.
I suppouse that routers hardware's has a badfunctionality or anything else.

DD-WRT's firmwares upgrade successfull but USB and BT client are not so easy to configurate and make it run.

Yes, there are other firmwares like OpenWrt. But if you can't get TomatoUSB going, the other choices will be much much harder.
Shibby's Tomato is your best bet. I am not sure why your setup is giving you trouble, as most people have no problem loading TomatoUSB once they get DD-WRT installed. Since you have no trouble using CFE, you can try going straight to TomatoUSB:
1) Download this file: http://tomato.groov.pl/download/K26/build5x-097-EN/tomato-K26USB... .
MD5= 243006275C1B78F319F86FC2B0AD98BA
2) Use a hex editor to replace (not insert) the first 4 bytes from 0x48 0x44 0x52 0x30 to 0x22 0x03 0x10 0x20.
new MD5= 57E9EBE7C231B7E0005BCF765CE6801D
3) Go into CFE. Using Internet Explorer, upload the file from step 2. After roughly 38 seconds (depending on transfer speed), uploading is completed and the router reboots. Close Internet Explorer.
4) Wait at least 3 minutes and 4 seconds. The front LED is not lit during this time.
5) After waiting enough time, the front LED should become amber or orange. Wait another 6 seconds. The LED becomes green.

If you get this far, the firmware is running. Set your PC for dynamic IP and you should get an IP in 192.168.1.X. If the LED never comes on, then the firmware is not working. You would need to go back to CFE to reload a working firmware.

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS... no others words for you! very helpfull your reply.
Thanks and thanks again. You are the one!

ct99 said:   unnamedone said:   Well, you won't believe this. After I got home from work today, the router just started working with the dd-wrt that I flashed last night. It has been running for an hour without hanging. Thanks for everyone's help!

Edit- alright I will leave this thread alone now since I have a N600 instead. Thanks again!

Well, not a surprise. Otherwise, that would be saying my original instructions to you wouldn't have worked. If you remember, was the front LED on when you were in CFE? If it is normally off in CFE as it is with F7D7301, then the fact that it became solid green probably meant your flashing worked last night. And if so, your network was perhaps not properly configured to communicate with the router, after all those IP/route changes. That, or your router needed one last power cycle. Anyway, I'm glad it worked for you. Brave of you to listen to some guy on some deals forum who doesn't even own the same router.

Ah... I see your question from bennor's quote. I wouldn't really know, but you could try different firmwares/versions now that you know how to recover.

The green light was on when I was in the CFE. It didn't go off and turn back on when I flash, indicating the router didn't reboot. Couldn't get it to respond to ping so I just unplug it and went to bed. And somehow, it just decided to start working the next day. I swear something strange was going on with the router and it was doing random freeze up. Anyway, I am just glad that it works now.

Just checked the Expansys Site and the router is in stock, although at $39.99!! LOL

unnamedone and asbentos, thanks for giving feedback, whether or not the suggestions or instructions have worked. I'm glad they worked in your cases.

The following is a discussion of N600, not N300...

unnamedone said:   The green light was on when I was in the CFE. It didn't go off and turn back on when I flash, indicating the router didn't reboot. Couldn't get it to respond to ping so I just unplug it and went to bed. And somehow, it just decided to start working the next day. I swear something strange was going on with the router and it was doing random freeze up. Anyway, I am just glad that it works now.
Interesting that N600's CFE would behave differently than N300's CFE. I expected them to be similar. I remember earlier in this thread some were thinking they bricked their routers because there were no light indicators with CFE on N300. In your case, a good firmware must have been flashed correctly, since the router has been working after the next reboot. Assuming you had a good firmware loaded at the time, previous random freeze-ups could be due to some bad or wrong NVRAM values. Normally, restoring defaults with firmware or CFE should take care of that issue. Anyway, no need to worry about those issues now that your router is working.

When I first flashed my N300 with DD-WRT and Tomato, I did not use CFE at all. With my own method, I did not need to change to a static IP and had no problem. When I started building OpenWrt for testing, I became quite familiar with CFE because each mistake I made with OpenWrt caused the router to not boot. At first, I also thought the router behaved strangely after being flashed with a bad firmware. But since I've been able to consistently enter CFE and reflash, I'm getting more comfortable with the router's quirks.

For those who use Shibby's TomatoUSB:
Release 101 folder
Look for tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-MIPSR2-101-<build>.trx, except AIO and Mega-VPN as those two are too big for this router.
Which build to get?
101 "Big" direct link: tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-MIPSR2-101-Big-VPN.trx

With this version, the port mapping for F7D3301/F7D7301 (under Advanced, VLAN) is now fixed and virtual wireless (Multiple SSIDs) should no longer require manual editing of MAC addresses.
In the folder, there is a Mini build for F7D3301: tomato-F7D3301-1.28.MIPSR2-Mini.bin . I don't think it works right now, since that file is the same as the generic Mini. Anyway, it's not needed for upgrading from Tomato or DD-WRT. So ignore that for now.

Changelog:
[RELEASE] 101
- IPv6 suppord fixed (sit.ko module depends)
- Transmission fixed (libiconv depends issue)
- RAID 0/1 support. Modules and mdadm tool available in extras. Mega-VPN and AIO have RAID modules and tool build-in
- radvd update to 1.9.1 + libdaemon
- Memory leak fixed (when IPv6 is enabled)
- L2TP WAN connection fixed
- VLAN mapping for Belkin routers
- miniDLNA update to 1.0.25
- AsusRed and LinksysRed themes bu @Nitro 2nd edition
- Linksys E2500 Power LED fixed
- Images for Belkin routers (K26)

[RELEASE] 100
- Fix dnscrypt-proxy
- Fix GPT support for hard disks
- IPv6: Proof-of-Concept 6RD support
- Move all IPSec modules to extras/ipsec/ directory
- Two new themes by Nitro

[RELEASE] 099
- Fix virtual wireless (MultiSSID)
- Transmission: update to 2.61
- IPP2P: update to 0.99.16
- DNScrypt-proxy: update to 1.0
- DDNS: fix HE.net Tunnel Broker messages
- Add directory /tftpboot to root tree
- Add e2label (TUNE2FS) tool to USBEXTRAS
- Added IPSec support. All needed modules you can find in extras package. Builds Mega-VPN and AIO have build-in all needed modules. Please use strongswan from entware!
- Increase countdown after reboot router
- Add ZTE MF195 3G modem support (ZTE MF192 variant x T-Mobile/EE UK)
- TOR: Grow up data dir field

[RELEASE] 097
- Add PPTP VPN client runtime and GUI
- Fix OpenVPN settings page when using username authentication
- Fix overidden mac address not being saved.
- Add configuration options for the WAN ICMP Rate limiting
- Total/Free NVRAM on overview page
- TOR: Integration and GUI
- New „Max” builtype for router with 8MB flash and w/o USB support
- Driver for CH341 USB-serial adapter available in extras
- Transmission: update to 2.60
- Add support for RT-N66 (ONLY) 64K nvram (Upgrading from a 32K nvram firmware will wipeout all your data.)

I purchased the N300 Max, and yesterday installed and upgraded the fimware.

Right before the upgrade I ran 3 tests on speedtest.net, and after the upgrade ran 3 tests,

With Default software the download speeds were: 20.55, 20.50, & 20.52 Mb/s; uploads were: 16.49, 15.04, 15.16 Mb/s

After changing firmware to Tomato's newest release:
Toastman Versions 1.28.7500.2 (link on the first page)

The speeds went down significantly:
download is now 15.65, 15.64, 15.57, and uploads are: 0.68, 0.67, 0.68 Mb/s.
I checked and the channel is 40. Does it have to do with the QoS, or do I need to change another setting?

Has anyone else had similar experience & is there a solution?

Also in QoS has anyone played with the settings VoIP, etc. If so, any #'s recommended?

Thanks

finddeals2 said:   After changing firmware to Tomato's newest release:

It shoud be noted that the latest Toastman TomatoUSB release listed in the Memory Summary is 1.28.7500.4.

As to speed problems. If testing speed via wireless the speeds may fluctuate between tests. You may have to experiment with the Channel, Channel Width, Control Sideband settings to find the best that works for your enviroment. Try using a specific Channel rather than "auto".

Hi all!!!

I have a Belkin F7D4301 V1 and I think that my router is brick.

After read a lot of material, I tried to flash my Belkin F7D4301 V1 with dd-wrt. I did the follow.

The first 30/30/30 OK
DD-WRT Mini version OK (I was in the web admin)
DD-WRT BIG version OK (I was in the web admin)
The last 30/30/30 FAIL...

When I rebooted the router, the leds not blinked. The interfaces appears not connected and, logically, I canīt access to the router.

What can I do? I am thinking in buy another one and send this one to the warranty.

Why before restart it works OK?

The exact versions are:

dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini.bin
dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_big.bin
Extracted from: ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/V24-K26/svn18946/

Thank you! Any help would be appreciated!

PD: This is my first post!!! I donīt know why I donīt found it before flash my belkin!!!

kerbero, this thread is for the Belkin F7D7301 router, not the Belkin F7D4301. The steps for flashing the F7D7301 may not work for other routers and may cause other routers to brick. It appears you've already posted to the DD-WRT Belkin Play Max F7D4301v1 now partially supported. About the only suggestion I have is the following. If you can reach the router's CFE web page then the router is not bricked and can be flashed back to the Belkin F7D4301 firmware.

Generally the CFE page on the Belkin router can be reach even if the router appears to be bricked. Start by disconnecting all other router connected devices, connect one computer via a wire to the router, set the computer to a static IP of 192.168.1.8, mask of 255.255.255.0, gateway of 192.168.1.1. Do a 30-30-30 reset on the router. Then open Internet Explorer, clear the browser's history, then try to access the router via http://192.168.1.1. If the CFE page comes up then you can flash the router. Note that for the F7D7301 router sometimes the indicator light goes out after flashing and does not come back on until the router is power cycled.

Note: Normally Belkin router's use the IP address 192.168.2.1 out of the box, but when flashing to DD-WRT the IP address changes to 192.168.1.1. If you cannot access the router at 192.168.1.1 after a 30-30-30 reset, try changing your computer's static IP address from 192.168.1.8 to 192.168.2.8 (change the gateway to 192.168.2.1 as well), then use Internet Explorer to see if you can access the router at the IP address of http://192.168.2.1.

finddeals2 said:   I purchased the N300 Max, and yesterday installed and upgraded the fimware.

Right before the upgrade I ran 3 tests on speedtest.net, and after the upgrade ran 3 tests,

With Default software the download speeds were: 20.55, 20.50, & 20.52 Mb/s; uploads were: 16.49, 15.04, 15.16 Mb/s

After changing firmware to Tomato's newest release:

The speeds went down significantly:
download is now 15.65, 15.64, 15.57, and uploads are: 0.68, 0.67, 0.68 Mb/s.
I checked and the channel is 40. Does it have to do with the QoS, or do I need to change another setting?

Has anyone else had similar experience & is there a solution?

Also in QoS has anyone played with the settings VoIP, etc. If so, any #'s recommended?

Thanks

More than likely qos is turned on.

i need help
i tried following all the steps but when i clicked upload at the cfe page on my macbook it says connection to server was reset or in safari just keeps on saying contacting
i tried using tftp through terminal but i couldn really understand what to do
pls help!!!

Try updating to the DD-WRT mini build from inside the current Belkin firmware.. After a reboot, clear the settings and update to the firmware of your choice..

vidhartbhatia said:   i need help
i tried following all the steps but when i clicked upload at the cfe page on my macbook it says connection to server was reset or in safari just keeps on saying contacting
i tried using tftp through terminal but i couldn really understand what to do
pls help!!!

Some other suggestions if updating from the Belkin firmware interface doesn't work. Make sure your connected to the router via a wired (Ethernet) connection to the router. Do not attempt to update via a wireless connection to the router. Download and install Firefox on your Mac and try using that to update rather than Safari. Disable any antivirus and or security software on your Mac before attempting to flash the firmware. I had several instances where Kaspersky Internet Security for the PC interfered with the update process. Make sure to set a fixed IP address on your Mac before attempting to update the router's firmware. When flashing from the stock Belkin firmware set the static IP on your Mac to 192.168.2.8, mask 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.2.1. After flashing to DD-WRT Mini, change your Mac's static IP to 192.168.1.8, mask 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.1.1.

Note: If you flash to TomatoUSB, the DHCP server will be disabled so you need to have your computer's static IP configured to 192.168.1.8, mask 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.1.1 in order to gain access to the TomatoUSB administrative interface.

thanks for the help i managed to install tamato but now i cannot access the internet
i am able to view the web gui but no internet connecton

As previously mentioned, after flashing to TomatoUSB you will probably, depending on your setup, need to enable the DHCP Server within the firmware. Log into the TomatoUSB administration interface, navigate to Basic --> Network, then enable DHCP Server and hit the Save button. Then either reboot all of your network devices (or if using Windows, do a ipconfig /release, then ipconfig /renew from the command line/CMD window) so your network devices receive the correct network IP address from the router.

You will probably, again depending on your setup, need to configure the WAN / Internet section on the Basic --> Network page for your broadband/ISP. Consult your ISP/broadband provider's router setup instructions and configure the settings in the WAN / Internet to match.

ct99 said:   For those who use Shibby's TomatoUSB:
Release 101 folder
Look for tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-MIPSR2-101-<build>.trx, except AIO and Mega-VPN as those two are too big for this router.
Which build to get?
101 "Big" direct link: tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-MIPSR2-101-Big-VPN.trx

Thanks for this, big time. So far, the Shibby builds have worked the best for my circumstances. I'm using one in client mode to use my neighbor's wifi as my WAN...yes, he knows, I'm his and his mom's free PC tech in return.

I get almost 20Mbps down plus I can tunnel in from work with OpenVPN running on it; really nice firmware. For what it's worth, this is the only Tomato variant I tried that would let me set a static IP on the WAN side in wireless client mode. The Toastman builds would not route the traffic unless I set the WAN for DHCP, which does not work so well for me as I set my neighbors DMZ to my WAN IP. This allows me to pass through whatever traffic I want to my side. The DDWRT builds would do a static IP on the WAN for client mode but they were significantly slower, about 9 to 10Mbps download.

I'm trying to flash and keep getting a "the file transferred is not a valid firmware image" message.

I've tried both dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301 and dd-wrt.v24-15396_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301 with the same results. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Ah... looks like I got the 302... so I had the wrong mini firmware

Has anyone successfully tried to use the N300 with DD-WRT and a scanner? To do so, you need to install Optware -- then install SANE. Instructions are here. As far as the instructions go, its pretty basic. But I'm getting hung up at the test for "scanimage -L". It doesn't recognize my scanner, even though it is supported. I tried all the machinations on this site, but with no success.

I think it has to do with the /etc/services/ settings. Its supposed to have "saned 6566/tcp # SANE network scanner daemon" after "# Local Services". But there is no way to edit this file in DD-WRT.

Does anyone know how to do this? Or does anyone know what the right build is for SANE?

MBWD1 said:   Has anyone successfully tried to use the N300 with DD-WRT and a scanner? To do so, you need to install Optware -- then install SANE. Instructions are here. As far as the instructions go, its pretty basic. But I'm getting hung up at the test for "scanimage -L". It doesn't recognize my scanner, even though it is supported. I tried all the machinations on this site, but with no success.

I think it has to do with the /etc/services/ settings. Its supposed to have "saned 6566/tcp # SANE network scanner daemon" after "# Local Services". But there is no way to edit this file in DD-WRT.

Does anyone know how to do this? Or does anyone know what the right build is for SANE?

Please do a search of this thread with the "Search this Topic" at the top of the page. You'll see that this issue has been discussed in the past with various links to information that may help if one is inclined to give it a go.

If you have a multi function printer (one which does fax and scanning) the original Belkin firmware supports access to the features of your multifunction printer. The problem with using USB devices like scanners with this router loaded with DD-WRT or TomatoUSB is the need to activate some kind of USB Over IP support which is not currently part of the DD-WRT/Tomato firmware. I spent a little bit of time (see this post) a while back trying to get scanning feature of my HP multifunction printer to work with this router and TomatoUSB loaded without success.

Thanks Bennor. I did the search; that's why I said successfully.

I actually have the scanner working via the N300 using dd-wrt -- sort of. I am able to get the router (using dd-wrt and SANE) to recognize the scanner. And I can even get the scanner to scan by terminal commands once I telnet into the dd-wrt router. What I can't figure out at the moment is how to get the router to communicate with my computer without telneting in. That is, I can't get my computer to reach through to the scanner without telneting in to the router. Similarly, I can't get any of the Mac implementations of SANE frontend to work.

If you have any ideas on this, please let me know. I fell like I'm very close. Just a few steps away . . .

Here is what I had to do (beyond the basic SANE post at dd-wrt forums) to get this far:

I needed to follow post #174 here to download and install "xerox_mfp_wl500.tar.bz2."

First, I downloaded the linked file
Second, I moved the file to the /tmp folder using the "scp" command in my Mac's terminal: /Users/USERNAME/Desktop/xerox_mfp_wl500.tar.bz2 root@10.0.1.5:/tmp
Finally, I just followed the instructions:

Quote:
cd /tmp
tar jxf xerox_mfp_wl500.tar.bz2
./install

Hey, Bennor, another quick question: I had read (before spending the past two days going insane with SANE) that my multifunction would work with the stock Belkin firmware. But after several attempts to revert back from dd-wrt -- I gave up. I tried both methods on the first page. Is there any other way to do this? I can't figure out why it won't work.

Also, if anyone wants me to, I can post what I did to get it working with dd-wrt -- maybe someone on a pc can get the frontend to work.

I gave up on trying to get SANE to work. For me it was the inability to get the PC to communicate to the scanner due to the fact that the scanner software wanted to communicate via a USB port rather than an IP address. I played with the USB Over IP but didn't have any success. I now handle scanning with my multifunction printer one of two ways, simply pull the USB cable from the router and plug it back into the PC and the scan/fax. Or flash back to the Belkin firmware via DD-WRT/TomatoUSB interface and then install the Belkin Setup, Router Monitor Software and Apps program on the PC.

Don't know why you would have problems flashing back to the stock Belkin firmware via the steps mentioned in the Member Summary. Unless your router is a differnt model number than the Belkin F7D7301 router. Those steps have never failed me when using a PC to flash the Belkin F7D7301 router back to stock firmware. The key is to ensure you set a static IP on your PC before flashing. And after successfully flashing to the Belkin firmware the router's IP address shifts to 192.168.2.1 which means you need to change the static IP on your PC to the 192.168.2.x range.

I don't get why mine won't revert. Its a F7D7301 (edited for typo) with dd-wrt on it. I get an "upgrade failed" message when I try either method in the Member Summary. I'm using a Mac, but that's worked fine in the past and its all I have. One thing that is different: after a 30 30 30, I don't get the CFE -- I just get the regular dd-wrt interface, but with all my settings gone.

Any suggestions? I have four of these, so reverting one back to stock would be great to use with the multifunction printer.

MBWD1 said:   Its a F7D301 with dd-wrt on it.
F7D301? Don't think Belkin makes a router with that model number. Check the bottom of the router for the model number. The links to the Belkin firmware in the Member Summary (and in my post above) are for the Belkin F7D7301 router. It is my understanding that if you attempt to flash the F7D7301 firmware to a different Belkin Router, like the F7D4301 or F7D7302 the upgrade will fail.

Just a typo (forgot a 7). It is: F7D7301 v1. Still have no idea why this revert isn't working.

Ok -- so I figured it out. I'm on a Mac, and we don't have IE. So I generally use Safari for my dd-wrt work because Firefox has issues with the "Save" and "Apply Settings" that we use so much (it may be because of add-ons like Adblock and Ghostery, but it just doesn't work correctly every time). But for whatever reason, you need to use Firefox to access the CFE -- Safari just doesn't see it. I know -- odd -- but that's what you get for using an old Mac (PB G4 with 10.5). Maybe this will help someone down the line.

Does anyone have any experience with this router used as a DD-WRT wireless bridge AND also have the USB port working?
I got an old USRobotics router working as a wireless bridge, but the USB ports are not working. I'd really like network printing access but not where the main router is located.

Are you unable to get it to work or asking if it does?

I'm asking if the N300 will work as a wireless repeater with the USB ports enabled.
The reason I ask is because the USR router that I currently have does not and I would consider replacing it with this, if it will work.

The USR does work perfectly as a dd-wrt repeater, but the USB port is disabled.

How the hell do you hard reset this router with Tomato installed?
I forgot the @#$%@#$5 password and cannot get into the interface.
Tried 30/30/30 ... does not boot (unless I unplug/replug the power in which case it goes back to the saved settings)
Tried unplug, press reset, replug, hold reset for 15 seconds ... does not boot.
Tried unplug. press reset, replug, hold reset for 15 seconds, unplug/replug ... nada.
WTF?!?!

Did you try just holding the reset button for 15 seconds while the unit is still plugged in?

coolVariable said:   How the hell do you hard reset this router with Tomato installed?
I forgot the @#$%@#$5 password and cannot get into the interface.
Tried 30/30/30 ... does not boot (unless I unplug/replug the power in which case it goes back to the saved settings)
Tried unplug, press reset, replug, hold reset for 15 seconds ... does not boot.
Tried unplug. press reset, replug, hold reset for 15 seconds, unplug/replug ... nada.
WTF?!?!

The default TomatoUSB login/password is: root/admin

When TomatoUSB is reset to default values, the DHCP server is disabled. When that happens you need to configure your computer with a static IP address like 192.168.1.8, subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 in order to be able to access the TomatoUSB administration interface at 192.168.1.1.

It looks like the n600 can easily have external antennas. I wonder if we can do the same on this one.

Found a kit with instructions for sale at fleabay for the N600 You can probably get the antennas cheaper somewhere else...

rsuaver said:   It looks like the n600 can easily have external antennas. I wonder if we can do the same on this one.

Found a kit with instructions for sale at fleabay for the N600 You can probably get the antennas cheaper somewhere else...

I would buy it just because of the detail in his listing!

Just wanted to drop in and say this router kicks ass!!!! I picked one up for 20 about a year ago, loaded up tomatousb and this bad boy has been working ever since no problem or resets in almost a year.

rsuaver said:   It looks like the n600 can easily have external antennas. I wonder if we can do the same on this one.

Modding this router with external antennas has been previously discuss in this thread. Don't know how successful others have been, but it has been done. Search this thread for "antenna" and you'll see some discussion. Here are some links...
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1182506/m16897129/#m16897129
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1182506/m16838851/#m16838851
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1182506/m16995410/#m16995410

Bumping this old thread...

Updated Tomato USB Toastman firmware available.

Tomato-K26USB-1.28.7501MIPSR2Toastman-RT-Ext.trx

Change Log:

December 20 2012 - 1.28.7501

- some changes to nvram defaults
- 120 secs reboot timer
- rc: fix for E4200 MAC address
- IPTraffic bugfix
- Remove 22 bit netmask limitation
- ntfs-3g release 20121.1.15
- 3G support for Huawei E3131s-2
- Switchable QOS pie chart
- Default for WMM is now "enabled"
- Asus WL330GE support
- Fix for excessive VPN logging "vpn client already running"

WARNING - DHCP IS DISABLED BY DEFAULT. DON'T FORGET
TO TURN IT ON IF YOU NEED IT.

"Repeater mode problem with K26 and NEWD2 builds"

here's the solution

http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/ticket/1352

• Archived From: ForumsExpired Deals

• 1414243 44 45
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014