Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• 1 234545
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Belkin Share Max N300
Disclaimer
W A R N I N G!! --- ****USE THE LINKS PROVIDED IN THE MEMBER SUMMARY BELOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FIRMWARE!!! YOU RISK BRICKING IF THE FIRMWARE DOESN'T MATCH YOUR ROUTER!****

THE MEMBER SUMMARY CONTAINS ANSWERS TO MANY COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND TROUBLESHOOTING ADVICE WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO SEARCH THE ENTIRE THREAD FOR THEM. PLEASE LOOK IT OVER FOR A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM/QUESTION FIRST.

==========>>>>> PLEASE CLICK AND READ THIS **BEFORE** STARTING TO FLASH!! <<<<<==========

Click this FATLINK to Expansys Deal..

Check this Expired thread for positive reviews on loading it with DD-WRT and Tomato.. Thanks to everyone who contributed to that thread!

$21.99 Shipped and No Tax Except Illinois
2% Cash Back if you click this Expansys Cash Back link..

TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A WIRELESS N GIGABIT ROUTER WITH DUAL USB PORTS FOR $22??

DD-WRT how to install LINK
Tomato how to install LINK

Belkin Share Max N300 Wireless N+ Router Features

Enjoy lightning fast data transfers with this Belkin Share Max N300 F7D7301 Wireless Router!

This Belkin Share Max N300 Wireless-N MIMO Router acts as the central connection point for your wireless network. Simply place the router between your cable/ADSL modem and your computer to start sharing your broadband Internet access.

Still have an older computer that doesn't support wireless but you want to network anyway? No problem, this Belkin router offers four wired Ethernet ports for connecting other computers. Enjoy blistering fast data transfers with the Gigabit ports for media-intense applications.

With a built-in dual USB ports you can enjoy additional storage through external hard drives, flash drives or even connect to externally powered USB hubs. Featuring a lightweight, compact and ultra-sleek design this Belkin Share Max N300 F7D7301 Wireless-N Router is the perfect addition to your home or office without destroying the aesthetics of the room.

General Features:
802.11n Wireless Access Point
Data transfer speeds of up to 300 Mbps
MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) smart-antenna technology
Dual internal antennas
The dual USB ports let you plug in printers, hard drives, and other USB devices to share across your network
Integrated 4-Port Gigabit Switch
Belkin Router Monitor
Web-Based Advanced User Interface
Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP) Compatibility
SPI Firewall
NAT IP Address Sharing
Standards:
IEEE 802.11n (up to 300 Mbps)
IEEE 802.11g (up to 54 Mpbs)
IEEE 802.11b (up to 11 Mbps)
Wireless Security:
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
256-bit WPA/WPA2 -Personal
64-bit, 128-bit WEP encryption
I/O Ports/Buttons:
Four (4) RJ-45 Ethernet jacks
Two (2) USB ports
One (1) RJ-45 Modem jack
One (1) Reset button
One (1) Power in
Dimensions:
11.75 x 7 x 3.25-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
Package Includes:
Belkin Share Max N300 F7D7301 Wireless-N Router
Power adapter (120V, 60 Hz)
RJ-45 Cat5E cable
Installation software and manual CD
Shipping Weight: 1.75lb

Hardware Specifications for F7D7301 v1:
  • Broadcom BCM4716 Rev1
  • 453 MHz CPU
  • 8 MB Flash
  • 64 MB RAM
  • 2x USB 2.0
  • WPS Button

Member Summary

Belkin Share Max N300
Thanks Hypnosis4u2nv
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wow surprised this thread is still going. Just noticed this post. There is a much easier way now to watch content from a... (more)

ben3814 (Apr. 03, 2014 @ 8:08a) |

Dang, it seems everyone else got offered a N900 except me. I got a replacement for mine a few months back and the proces... (more)

poohbie (May. 16, 2014 @ 2:06a) |

Does anyone know what might prevent the PPTP VPN server from working?
I can connect fine when I am on the local LAN but N... (more)

coolVariable (Jun. 01, 2014 @ 4:41p) |

USER MANUAL

****USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FIRMWARE!!! YOU RISK BRICKING IF THE FIRMWARE DOESN'T MATCH YOUR ROUTER!*****

DD-WRT FIRMWARE
MINI BUILD dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301.bin
MEGA BUILD dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mega.bin Supports VPN Concentrate and SSH FTP, NO NTFS support!
BIG BUILD dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_big.bin Supports NTFS, NO VPN Concentrate and SSH FTP support! Credit to WizardKing.
Build Features

TOMATO FIRMWARE
*Tomato-K26USB-1.28.7501MIPSR2oastmam-RT-Ext.trx Latest Release - *Requires 4Shared registration
Change Log Version 1.28.7501
ORON Link - Toastman Versions 1.28.7500.2 No Registration Required
Tomato Version 1.28.7499.1 COMPLETE HISTORY Changelog

DO NOT TRY FLASHING WHILE YOUR COMPUTER IS CONNECTED TO YOUR NETWORK (IE. ROUTER/SWITCH)! DISCONNECT YOUR COMPUTER FROM YOUR NETWORK AND THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FLASH!

H..O..W.....T..O.....F..L..A..S..H.....D..D..-..W..R..T

Download these two files before you start anything. F7D3301/F7D7301 ONLY!
1) dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301.bin
2) dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mega.bin
OR
dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_big.bin

Once you have both files, make double sure that your PC is plugged into one of the four LAN ports on the back of the Belkin router, log into the Belkin router at 192.168.2.1 and set the factory defaults. Once that is done do a 30/30/30 reset (Hold reset button for 30 seconds, unplug power with reset button still held in for 30 seconds and plug power back in while still holding the reset button for 30 more seconds.)

Next, set your PC's static IP address to 192.168.2.8 with subnet 255.255.255.0 How to set your static ip. If your're using a NOTEBOOK make sure you DISABLE the WIFI radio before attempting this!

If you double checked and it's right refresh your browser at 192.168.2.1. You should now see a CFE Web Browser page that tells you to browse for a file. Browse for the file and point it to the dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301.bin file first. Click upload it should tell you that it received the upload and it's now rebooting. *VERY IMPORTANT* DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE NEXT 5 to 10 minutes and make sure you don't reset the router etc. Don't wait for it to finish, just give it a good 10 minutes! If your browser keeps getting connection reset, quit any programs that may trying to talk to the internet (safe mode might be a good bet for this).

Once done, change the static IP address on your PC to 192.168.1.8 with the same subnet of 255.255.255.0

Now open your browser and go to 192.168.1.1 You should now see DD-WRT firmware. Now change the root password make sure you save it and then from the administration tab click on firmware upgrade. Point it to the file dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mega.bin OR dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_big.bin and click upgrade. This will take another 6 or so minutes roughly, so let it do it's job and come back in 10 minutes!

Once this completes you should be in eko's new mega build! Open up your browser to 192.168.1.1 and start using DD-WRT. For those who are going to use this router as a client bridge or repeater bridge, if your primary router is on 192.168.0.1 for example, you need to change the Belkins IP address to coincide with your primary router's network setup, so change it to 192.168.0.2 or something along the same path of 192.168.0.x..

Keep in mind, it takes about a minute for this sucker to boot and even show a first light. Don't worry if you plug it in and it appears dead, give it a while before you see the light come on.

NOTE: If you have problems get CFE Web Browser to flash the firmware, you can also try flashing the ** MINI ** build through the Belkin routers firmware update page.. Understand that even though other users have performed the flash successfully, it is generally agreed upon that it is best to use CFE or TFTP to flash DD-WRT firmware onto this router.. Without saying, proceed at YOUR OWN RISK.. Credit to RonR

NOTE: When flashing to TomatoUSB the DHCP server will be disabled by default. After flashing to TomatoUSB, do not change the computer's static IP (example: 192.168.1.8). Log into the router (example: 192.168.1.1), navigate to Basic -> Network. Enable DHCP Server and configure any additional DHCP settings if needed. Next select the Save button. Finally, change the computer's IP address setting back to "obtain IP address automatically".

H..O..W.....T..O.....R..E..V..E..R..T.....B..A..C..K.....T..O.....B..E..L..K..I..N.....F..I..R..M..W..A..R..E
THANKS AND CREDIT TO BENNOR

There are two ways to revert back to the Belkin firmware. I've done it both ways. You will first need the Belkin firmware. My router initially came with 1.00.06. First step is to download the Belkin router firmware if you do not already have a copy of it.

Version 1.00.06 (Aug 14 2010): http://cache-www.belkin.com/support/dl/F7D7301_WW_1.00.06.bin
Or the newer firmware...
Version 1.00.08 (Dec 24 2010) : http://networking.belkin.com/update/files/F7D7301/v1/WW/F7D7301_WW_1.00.08.bin

The Easy Way if DD-WRT or TomatoUSB is Loaded:
Easiest way to update or revert back to the Belkin firmware is within either the DD-WRT or TomatoUSB administration page(s), go to the firmware update page and select the Belkin firmware you downloaded from the link(s) above, and then upload it to the router. Wait at least 5 minutes during which the router may reboot one or more times. After 5 minutes, configure your computer with the static IP 192.168.2.8, mask 255.255.255.0 and then log into the router's administration page at http://192.168.2.1. The Belkin status page should then load.

If for some reason the router behaves erratically (especially the wireless connection) do a 30-30-30 reset and go to the CFE web page and hit the clear/reset NVRAM link, then reboot the router.

The Longer Way:
Start by configuring your wired computer for the static IP 192.168.1.8, mask 255.255.255.0 if DD-WRT or TomatoUSB firmware is loaded to the router. Ensure your computer does not have any other network connection (like wireless) active while it is wired to the router. Remove any other wired connections to the router including the broadband modem if one is connected.

Do a 30-30-30 reset. press and hold in the reset button for 30 seconds, continue to hold the button in while you remove power to the router for 30 seconds, continue to hold in the reset button and reapply power and wait 30 more seconds. The router indicator light on the top front should be off.

Using Internet Explorer log into the router's CFE web page via http://192.168.1.1. Just to be safe I hit the clear/reset NVRAM link on the CFE page before uploading the firmware, don't know if this step is really needed. Select the browse button and locate the Belkin Firmware listed above and select the upload button. You should then be notified that the file has been uploaded (or something along those lines).

Wait at least 5 minutes. The router will reboot one or more times during the firmware update process. During the router reboot process, change your computer's static IP address to 192.168.2.8.

When 5 minutes have passed, log back into the router at http://192.168.2.1 and (hopefully) you will be at the Belkin status page. You can then reconfigure as needed. After configuring the router you can change your computer's static IP address back to "obtain IP address automatically".

With the Belkin firmware loaded you can use the Belkin Setup, Router Monitor Software and Apps program (installed from the CD or the link below) to install/access any USB-router connected printers. Using the Belkin firmware/Apps program I can access all of the features (scanning, fax, etc.) of my USB-router connected HP Office Jet J5700 series multi-function printer.

E..X..T..R..A.....I..N..F..O..R..M..A..T..I..O..N.....A..N..D.....H..E..L..P.....L..I..N..K..S

AT&T DSL Router Set-Up - Credit to GilbertsGrape
DD-WRT Loopback Set-Up - Credit to Toddler
Setting Up NAS with DD-WRT
What does the CFE Web Menu look like?
Pictures of the Routers internals for Antenna Mods - Credit to Sabre103
Configure USB Printing in DD-WRT and Tomato - Credit to Bennor
Troubleshoot flashing DD-WRT Mini build in CFE Web Menu - Credit to Bennor
Getting Roku to access media via attached hard drives - Credit to Bennor
Setting up Guest WiFi running Tomato VLAN - Also check ct99's instructions
Problems with the LATEST DD-WRT Build? Try this older MEGA build 15396 or BIG build 15396
F7D7301 Share Max N300 Wireless N Router - Setup, Router Monitor Software and Apps: http://en-us-support.belkin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4871/kw/F7D7301

Password trouble after flashing Tomato? With router on, hold reset button down for 30 seconds and let it reboot. Use default username:root and password:admin..

OpenWRT now supported on this router! - Credit to graymen2omatic
LINK1
LINK1a
LINK2

If you find anything in this Member Summary useful and helpful, please give the members contributing the information some GREEN! If you COPY this Member Summary and post it on another site, please give credit where credit is due!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coming from the other thread...gave you some green because this is a great deal on a router.

Those wanting to flash Tomato follow instructions below credit goes to NickB2B on Slickdeals.

1) Go here: http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/other-downloads?path=others%2...

Download: dd-wrt.v24-15396_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301.bin

2) Go here: http://www.linksysinfo.org/index.php?threads/toastman-releases-1...

Use the Mediafire link in the second post and download the build of your choice (I used the EXT version that has USB and NTFS support):
tomato-K26USB-1.28.7497.1MIPSR2-Toastman-RT-Ext.trx

Keep the reset button pressed in for the next three steps:
3) While the unit is powered on Press the reset button for 30 secs
4) Keeping the reset button pressed, unplug the power (do not let up on the reset button)
5) Plug the power back in and wait for another 30 secs
6) You can now let up on the reset button

Once the router is in this mode you will have access to a special "CFE menu".

7) Plug your desktop/laptop into port 1,2,3, or 4 and set your IP Address to 192.168.2.8 with a gateway of 192.168.2.1
8) Point your IE browser (Do not use Firefox) to 192.168.2.1 and CFE menu will be available.
9) Load the bin file you downloaded in step 1

10) It will take about 5 minutes to load dd-wrt. After 5 minutes I opened a new tab and was able to connect to 192.168.1.1. Reset my ip address back to dhcp in order to connect.

11) When logging into the ww-drt interface for the first time it prompts you for a password, I cleared the password just to be safe.

12) Navigate to the firmware upload screen and then load the trx file from step 2. I selected the option to reset the settings after flash.

I used the version tomato-K26USB-1.28.7497.1MIPSR2-Toastman-VLAN-RT-VPN.trx becuase I wanted OpenVPN, PPTP, VLAN and Multiple SSID features.

This is what you need to know after fresh install

login: admin password: admin

DCHP is NOT ENABLED. So, you have to setup static ip and gateway before you access router.

IP should be 192.168.1.x (x any number between 2-10)
Gateway should be 192.168.1.1

You can then access it from browser @ http://192.168.1.1 Once you login you can enable DCHP under Basic=>Network=>LAN.

You should than set your IP setting back to DCHP if you enabled it on the router.

Thanks Sabre! I added your info on top also!

Just received mine yesterday and put dd-wrt on it. Using it as a client bridge right now. Trying to make it share my usb hard drive on the network. Already ordered second one today regardless of the two bucks price increase. As op said, you just can't find another router with usb support at this price. green.

in for one. Thanks, OP.

In for one. Time to replace the Linksys 54GL Tomato. Could use the USB ports for printer and storage. Thanks OP.

I wish I could just fine an easy to follow guide for getting ntfs support up and running on dd-wrt.
Other than that I love it on my wrt600n's.

I bought this one at 20 shipped.. it's been in operation for 24 hours using the stock but updated firmware. Thus far it is sable and working flawlessly sharing my 1 and 3tb drives. It's been 3 years since my PC was able to sleep due to being the file server.

Just wish it had dlna abilities. (maybe it would with a custom firmware?)

Not sure if it's useful to you or not, but it does support Samba shares on DD-WRT..

Green and green again. Great deal. Loving the 8GB flash RAM and running the DD-WRT "mega" build. Been running DD-WRT for about seven years now and it has never disappointed, but I may throw Tomato on the second one I ordered just to see what the hype is about.

Anybody seen info about going from Tomato or DD-WRT back to Belkin stock? Just curious.

Thanks OP! And thanks to Toddler for mentioning that it runs the mega build fine. Just last night I was looking at updating the dd-wrt on my 54GL and saw some things in the mega build that I wished I could run.

if it was that easy to flash dd-wrt, I think the same process with a copy of the firmware should work, but don't take my word for it. I broke down and ordered one. Need a gigabit switch, I might as well get a router for free.

Link to User Manual in PDF (2.9MB) - CLICK HERE

lazybummm said:   if it was that easy to flash dd-wrt, I think the same process with a copy of the firmware should work, but don't take my word for it. I broke down and ordered one. Need a gigabit switch, I might as well get a router for free.
That's what I figured as well. I ordered the second one to be used as a gigabit switch and additional access point to extend my WiFi network with roaming access.

thanks op i got one. now my network will be fully gb.

I already have a Vz FIOS wifi modem as a gateway and trying to use this Belkin to extend the home network wirelessly... with the tomato load, can this belkin act as a wireless repeater to extend the reach of the network to another part of the house?

onlypinkfloyd said:   I already have a Vz FIOS wifi modem as a gateway and trying to use this Belkin to extend the home network wirelessly... with the tomato load, can this belkin act as a wireless repeater to extend the reach of the network to another part of the house?

I believe that Tomato and DD-WRT do the same thing..

In for 2. Been running DD-WRT for years.

Sabre103 said:   Coming from the other thread...gave you some green because this is a great deal on a router.

Those wanting to flash Tomato follow instructions below credit goes to NickB2B on Slickdeals.

1) Go here: http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/other-downloads?path=others%2...

Download: dd-wrt.v24-15396_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301.bin

2) Go here: http://www.linksysinfo.org/index.php?threads/toastman-releases-1...

Use the Mediafire link in the second post and download the build of your choice (I used the EXT version that has USB and NTFS support):
tomato-K26USB-1.28.7497.1MIPSR2-Toastman-RT-Ext.trx

Keep the reset button pressed in for the next three steps:
3) While the unit is powered on Press the reset button for 30 secs
4) Keeping the reset button pressed, unplug the power (do not let up on the reset button)
5) Plug the power back in and wait for another 30 secs
6) You can now let up on the reset button

Once the router is in this mode you will have access to a special "CFE menu".

7) Plug your desktop/laptop into port 1,2,3, or 4 and set your IP Address to 192.168.2.8 with a gateway of 192.168.2.1
8) Point your IE browser (Do not use Firefox) to 192.168.2.1 and CFE menu will be available.
9) Load the bin file you downloaded in step 1

10) It will take about 5 minutes to load dd-wrt. After 5 minutes I opened a new tab and was able to connect to 192.168.1.1. Reset my ip address back to dhcp in order to connect.

11) When logging into the ww-drt interface for the first time it prompts you for a password, I cleared the password just to be safe.

12) Navigate to the firmware upload screen and then load the trx file from step 2. I selected the option to reset the settings after flash.

I used the version tomato-K26USB-1.28.7497.1MIPSR2-Toastman-VLAN-RT-VPN.trx becuase I wanted OpenVPN, PPTP, VLAN and Multiple SSID features.

I just followed these exact step last night on my N300 and it worked perfectly.

Sorry, I am not a computer guy, can just put this behind another router and pretty much just use it for the usb ports for a NAS? Would that be making it a switch? I have been wanting to add some networked storage, but I don't really want to ditch my Buffalo router I am using right now. Thanks,

careful with tomato on this, i've seen other places where they are having issues with tomato on these routers. leading to a soft brick then having to go with a very non-elegant path to flash dd-wrt on it.

Brew said:   Sorry, I am not a computer guy, can just put this behind another router and pretty much just use it for the usb ports for a NAS? Would that be making it a switch? I have been wanting to add some networked storage, but I don't really want to ditch my Buffalo router I am using right now. Thanks,

I would probably replace the Buffalo router with this one if your current router doesn't have gigabit ports and the added functionality of two usb ports..

Has anyone been successful maintaining fast wireless N speeds with this and ddwrt?

MSUICEMAN said:   careful with tomato on this, i've seen other places where they are having issues with tomato on these routers. leading to a soft brick then having to go with a very non-elegant path to flash dd-wrt on it.

if you follow the instructions on how to install Tomato from users who flashed successfully, you shouldn't get soft bricked.. There's also a how to un-brick your router if you do in the expired thread..

Hypnosis4u2nv said:   Brew said:   Sorry, I am not a computer guy, can just put this behind another router and pretty much just use it for the usb ports for a NAS? Would that be making it a switch? I have been wanting to add some networked storage, but I don't really want to ditch my Buffalo router I am using right now. Thanks,

I would probably replace the Buffalo router with this one if your current router doesn't have gigabit ports and the added functionality of two usb ports..

That is probably what I will have to do, but the Buffalo has been so stable, I had to ditch it. Been using it for 2 or 3 years without a reboot.

I just have never had any luck with any Belkin routers. I used one and my friend had one but they all failed within a few months to a year. I will never use them again. Someone else may have better luck.

Do I have to burn with dd-wrt if my goal is to get just NAS out of the USB ports ?

in 4 1, green for OP.
hope there will not be problem with Linksys wireless cards installed in my computers.

Since the dd-wrt usb storage doesn't support the ntfs on my 2T external, I switched to tomato.

Just an FYI for users with a mixed a/b/g/n environment. It looks like a good idea to keep your old wireless router as an access point for your a/b/g devices, and keep this belkin as a pure 'n' router. You should get better speeds on your 'n' devices that way.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/802.11_n#Deployment_strategies

ASHKARI said:   http://www.amazon.com/Share-Max-N300-Wireless-Rout/dp/B004B1Z6EE... HAS IT $21.99.BUT REVIEWS....NOT GOOD

You do realize that the point in getting this router is to flash the firmware, right? If you see a slew of bad reviews from users that flashed with DD-WRT or Tomato, let us know.

Brew said:   
That is probably what I will have to do, but the Buffalo has been so stable, I had to ditch it. Been using it for 2 or 3 years without a reboot.

Me too.. I have Dual Band D-Link DIR-825 which has been rock solid for a few years.. It's only shortcomings are that the 5Ghz signal is too weak to go very far, flaky USB support, port forwarding only works if the device I need opened has uPnP support and that it is revision A1 so no DD-WRT or Tomato.. Gonna look into giving the Belkin a shot with the DD-WRT firmware and see what happens.. If it fails, I can always fall back to the DIR-825..

HowYouDoing said:   ASHKARI said:   http://www.amazon.com/Share-Max-N300-Wireless-Rout/dp/B004B1Z6EE... HAS IT $21.99.BUT REVIEWS....NOT GOOD

You do realize that the point in getting this router is to flash the firmware, right? If you see a slew of bad reviews from users that flashed with DD-WRT or Tomato, let us know.
that's ok, keep others from buying this!

That $21.99 price is from Expansys selling through Amazon! And it has $4 shipping, so you are much better off buying it from the OP's link.

Amazon's price is $57.99
>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004B1Z6EE?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Fixed link thanks to TheDiggler

ASHKARI said:   http://www.amazon.com/Share-Max-N300-Wireless-Rout/dp/B004B1Z6EE... HAS IT $21.99.BUT REVIEWS....NOT GOOD

First, yes Amazon has it for $21.99 but it's from the same SELLER in this deal and add $4.00 Shipping and TAX for MOST! Deal sucks!

Second, the majority of the people getting in on this deal are going to scrap that stock firmware and throw either DD-WRT or Tomato on it.. I user here said he updated the stock firmware it came it and is happy so far..

Third, if your unhappy with it, you can ultimately use it as a Gigabit Switch!

EDIT: Beat me to it NARC..

ASHKARI said:   
EDIT: Beat me to it NARC..

Not by much though!

Great minds and all that.

I have CISCO E3000 - should I keep it or replace it? Thanks.

NARC said:   Amazon's price is $54.99
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Share-N300-Wireless-Router/dp/B0045...
The link above is actually for a different model Belkin router (F7D7302q).

The (direct from) Amazon price for the F7D7301 is currently $57.99:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004B1Z6EE?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0...

*EDIT* FW redirect breaks the link above (by not redirecting to the Amazon.com direct product page). Copy/paste URL below into your browser:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004B1Z6EE?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Skipping 1757 Messages...
Does anyone know what might prevent the PPTP VPN server from working?
I can connect fine when I am on the local LAN but NOT from any external address (and yes, I am using the correct IP address for connecting).

Windows shows "Connecting to ..." then "Verifying username/password" then it goes back to "Connecting to ..." before it errors out (error 800??)

• Archived From: ForumsExpired Deals

• 1 234545
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014