• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sale Price $109:
http://www.staples.com/Canon-PowerShot-ELPH-100-HS-Digital-Camera-Gray/product_927289

Use this 20% Coupon (In-Store Only):
Staples B&M 20% Off

Use the "Check In Store Availability" link on the product page before you go. In So Cal found one at a store about 8 miles from me.

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon Elph 100 HS 12MP
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

After failures of several brands Elph's have been my camera of choice for years. Everyone in my family has one. Never once have I had an issue. Promised my wife the one I have now wiould be my last camera purchase or I'd bite on this. Good price and may be ways to save even more..

Out of stock in San Jose area

This coupon in the OP is no good. Took a printout to the store and they would not honor it since it is missing the actual code itself (numeric). Anyone having a valid code can you PM me one pl?

This coupon in the OP is no good. Took a printout to the store and they would not honor it since it is missing the actual code itself (numeric). Anyone having a valid code can you PM me one pl?
Here is the coupon LINK for you silly kids that don't have the email from Staples. You can either print them or just show them on your mobil device.
I don't understand why the silly OP would remove the coupon code since it was a 5 digits multi-use coupon.[/L]

Thank you very much for this post. We found one in Glen Ellyn, IL.

goodguy1966 said:   onlypinkfloyd said:   This coupon in the OP is no good. Took a printout to the store and they would not honor it since it is missing the actual code itself (numeric). Anyone having a valid code can you PM me one pl?
Here is the coupon LINK for you silly kids that don't have the email from Staples. You can either print them or just show them on your mobil device.
I don't understand why the silly OP would remove the coupon code since it was a 5 digits multi-use coupon.

Probably because the silly OP didn't want to expose his email in the full URL like xhongwu@yahoo.com just did...

onlypinkfloyd said:   This coupon in the OP is no good. Took a printout to the store and they would not honor it since it is missing the actual code itself (numeric). Anyone having a valid code can you PM me one pl?

Sorry about that, updated the link now with a pseudo email in the URL.

Thanx OP. Got one in MD. Price scanned was at $179.99, showed the online price manager adjusted it to online price $109.99. Coupon didn't scan manager read the coupon and reduced the price to $87.99+tax.

online price now up to $179. Tried today at a Target to buy this ELPH100 camera, but store manager could not find any lower price online. I gave up on it.
Good post though OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014