• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Khomo Case
Disclaimer
This iPad 2 Smart Case appears to be identical to the Poetic Strapback Case that was a Hot Deal three weeks ago at $9.95. I picked up the Poetic Case and absolutely love it, but it is now selling for $19.95. I've scrutinized photos of the Khomo against the Poetic case and they're twins down to the stitching. I'll grab one of these Khomo cases as as backup or a gift.

Khomo Smart Leather Case iPad 2

Member Summary

cover
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
"leather style exterior"
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is this targeted at a certain demographic?

Looks good for the price.

Thanks OP, great price I'm in 4 1. Probably trying to clear their stock out because if you read the fine print, the smart feature won't work with the iPad 3.

Shizle said:   is this targeted at a certain demographic?

Yes,of course. It is for people who own an iPad2.

In for 6. comes out to 17.93 with shipping. Btw, if you order 1-6 shipping will be the same 2.99 for the whole order but when you change it to 7 it will be 4.99. So comes out to about $3 shipped each, it makes great gift and also you can make about $7-$12 on craigslist easy.

update: If you order 20 shipping will be same 4.99 which will bring down cost to 2.75 shipped / each....

This product is FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!

Thanks OP,

Ordered 1

also found a pretty good place for the new iPad, www.blackjackelectronics.com ,bought the rotating case, mutiple color to choose, it is the eBay top seller , but cheaper than in eBay,
good price ,good Q, excellent CS, free shipping .

changmiao said:   also found a pretty good place for the new iPad, www.blackjackelectronics.com ,bought the rotating case, mutiple color to choose, it is the eBay top seller , but cheaper than in eBay,
good price ,good Q, excellent CS, free shipping .
Sure sounds like spam since the only other messages you have posted have promoted the same site. Besides, I wouldn't buy from a company that spells "DUAL" incorrectly about 150 times.

Will it work for ipad1?

In for 6 so thx....and no it will not work for ipad1. Have any covers ever work for both ipad 1 and 2?

Thanks for the reasonable doubt. Have been fatwallet member for more than 6 years, do not like to talk, but save a lot here. Just bought two the new iPad for my sons, and bought two cases from that website, good exp,although I did not notice the duel. Just want to let someone else benefit from my research, save some time and $. Nothing else.

LOL they cancelled the order and raised the price

Got mine 2 days ago and it holds ipad2 very secured and the strap is great. But best part is the price. My friend who just spent $40 for a smart cover sure has a serious case of envy.

They cancelled mine to saying out of stock. But asking to place another order for higher price. Left proper seller feedback and reported to Amazon too.

Received within 72 hours of ordering, fits iPad 3 fine, do not care about automatic on/off feature not offered. Great value.

dead

I bought one for $4.99 + $2.98 S&H. Very good for the price. However, the lock is very tight, and it's difficult to open. I hope it would become more loose with time. It's $9.99 from $49.99 now, which I believe it's still a very good price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014