• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Purchase a $25 off of $75 Coupon from the ususal sources to make this a better deal

Member Summary

WD Caviar Black
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got mine todat too.. its an FALS as well

mAdMaLuDaWg (Apr. 23, 2012 @ 8:35p) |

Ordered on 4/20 and received a FALS today. I ordered as a guest - maybe that has something to do with who get the orders... (more)

richb (Apr. 23, 2012 @ 10:22p) |

It's back in stock on Staples.com today, but chat says it's still not available and will never be available. No answer ... (more)

edavid (Apr. 24, 2012 @ 9:12a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, OP! Thanks.

In for one, and used the $25 off coupon as well.
Killer deal for Caviar BLACK.

wow! what a great deal! i wish i could give a hundred greens!

Where's a good place to get Staples $25 off $75 ?

Dcl said:   Where's a good place to get Staples $25 off $75 ?
eBay?

Sweet, great find.

Caution, only sata 3 gb/s interface, not 6 gb/s like it shows in the bottom part of the the Product Details tab on the Staples webpage.

you will find that this drive actually is faex with 6 and 64

Brunswick said:   you will find that this drive actually is faex with 6 and 64

Would you like to try that again in English?

I'm an IT guy and speak 3 languages, but still can tell what you mean.

Logan71 said:   Brunswick said:   you will find that this drive actually is faex with 6 and 64

I'll give you a hint... read the Newegg reviews.

edavid said:   Logan71 said:   Brunswick said:   you will find that this drive actually is faex with 6 and 64

I'll give you a hint... read the Newegg reviews.

Quiet, I await the words of the bowling ball. Speaketh!

This will be FAEX Sata 6 drives and 64MB Cache is what he was saying.

This is a stellar deal. The best one on these drives in a long long time.

OOS!

edavid said:   OOS!

i ordered one anyway and it says they'll deliver it on the 11th.

disposable said:   edavid said:   OOS!

i ordered one anyway and it says they'll deliver it on the 11th.

How did you do it? By phone?

Seems a better deal with 5 year limited warranty than the Tiger direct 1TB Seagate.
I am getting used to RMA's on HDD's these days and having a couple of years on these is worth even a few bucks more in price.
WD process is slightly better than Seagate's: Preprinted shipping label - both of course to be paid for..

Thanks!!!

Alas, Staples canceled my order.

Staples canceled my order too and I ordered within 5 mins of seeing the OPs post.

Back in stock, just grabbed one. Too bad my Staples ink rewards were all stolen from someone in NJ.

Logician1313 said:   Back in stock, just grabbed one. Too bad my Staples ink rewards were all stolen from someone in NJ. \

me too. call Staples and they'll credit your account and give you a new one.

try recycling 9/19 instead of 10/20.

NeuroSynapsis said:   me too. call Staples and they'll credit your account and give you a new one.

Yeah the rewards center was closed for the day, so I went ahead and ordered it, and will try to get my credit tomorrow. I'm just afraid it will go back out of stock before then. $40 after 2 x $20 ink rewards and $25 off $75 coupon for a 1TB WD black is just insane. Thanks farside!

NeuroSynapsis said:   try recycling 9/19 instead of 10/20.

You are saying only turn in 9 ink cartridges at a time instead of the max, and that helps to not have your rewards stolen?

Finally got one ordered, thanks for letting us know they're back in stock.

A good deal these days! I ordered one last night with a $25 off $75. Order status updated to "shipped from warehouse" today.

Someone claimed they received older model FALS, which is a bit slower than FAEX according to PassMark. If not for that, I probably would've bitten on it. Either way, green for a 1TB Caviar Black w/5yr warranty.

Just ordered one, thanks OP!

While processing your order (Staples order number listed above), we realized that item 918227, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Hard Drive, is not currently in stock.

Staples chat claims it's discontinued, but who knows.

I never even got my HD from my last order and it was at the regular price, don't hold your breath for any of Staples specials I'm 100% everyone who ordered this HD will not even go through. I bought this WD 1TB before OP even posted this deal and I just checked my order status "out of stock" wow what a suprise...

st205 said:   I never even got my HD from my last order and it was at the regular price, don't hold your breath for any of Staples specials I'm 100% everyone who ordered this HD will not even go through. I bought this WD 1TB before OP even posted this deal and I just checked my order status "out of stock" wow what a suprise...

I ordered one with the coupon on 4-20-12 and it shows "shipped from warehouse" with an expected delivery date of Wednesday.

Staples email saying OOS, and my order was not filled.

Staples cancelled the order, the scum.

Received mine today. However, as noted by another poster above, it's model WD1001FALS, not FAEX. No biggie for my purposes, so I'm good.

Got mine todat too.. its an FALS as well

Ordered on 4/20 and received a FALS today. I ordered as a guest - maybe that has something to do with who get the orders filled when using coupons?

It's back in stock on Staples.com today, but chat says it's still not available and will never be available. No answer as to why it's still on the website. Pretty stupid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014