• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.facebook.com/Dominos?sk=app_275075955907423
The approximate retail value of an Artisan pizza is $7.99

How to Participate: To receive a free Artisan Pizza, visit the Dominos Facebook brand page (www.facebook.com/dominos [facebook.com]) during the Giveaway Period and "like" the page. Then, click where indicated to receive a free Artisan pizza. Sponsor will give away a fixed number of free Artisan pizzas each day during the Giveaway Period as detailed in the chart below:
•Date - # of Free Artisan Pizza's Given Away
•Monday, April 9, 2012 - 25,000
•Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 20,000
•Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 15,000
•Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 15,000

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I bet you are a New Yorker too.

ringrunner (Apr. 14, 2012 @ 5:21a) |

I have free dominos artisan pizza codes exp 5-6-12 to trade for Amazon gcs. I am not giving them away & not interested ... (more)

zjts (May. 05, 2012 @ 10:41a) |

any toll free# to call Dominos customer service? Thx

zjts (May. 06, 2012 @ 6:31a) |

The Giveaway begins on April 9, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and is scheduled to end on April 12, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
The free Artisan pizza offer is valid for carryout only and is valid at participating stores only.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sounds yummy. Thanks!

I swear to god, ever since my wife found out she is pregnant, we've been eating pizza 3 or 4 days a week. Maybe pizza company's should start sticking coupons in with those First Response pregnancy tests. Considering how much those tests cost, it's the fair thing to do.

Do we know what time each day?

The 9th is my birthday, so here's hoping they give me one!

Goes live in less than 40 minutes

12:01 and not live

hmmm

"Participation Dates: The Giveaway begins on April 9, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and is scheduled to end on April 12, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Giveaway Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway."

----------

it's probably going 2 start as soon as i give up

wtf dominos, i have 2 wake up in 6 hours

Thanks for nothin Dominos... Im going to bed.

chrislk1986 said:   I swear to god, ever since my wife found out she is pregnant, we've been eating pizza 3 or 4 days a week.

sounds like you're having a boy!

from the comments at fb:
they have done promos in the past following a live video
and the guess is now that it may start ~ 9 AM eastern.

almost 9am and still nothing

After 9am and still nothing...

When this will go live is anyone's guess.

Evidently they decided not to follow THEIR own start time:

Participation Dates: The Giveaway begins on April 9, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and is scheduled to end on April 12, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Giveaway Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.

EDIT: I e-mailed to their customer service and evidently the coupons go live at random times throughout each day of the promotion period, even though no where on the Facebook page does it say that. Here is a response I got back from Domino's customer service a few minutes ago:

Thanks so much for your interest and enthusiasm for our new Domino’s Artisan Pizza!

During the promotion period we have a limited number of free Domino’s Artisan Pizza coupons that will be given away at random times on the “New Artisan Pizza” tab at www.facebook.com/Dominos.

The promotional period starts at midnight however the link does not go live at that time. For more information and to see when the link will go live please visit our Facebook page.

Thanks for being a loyal customer!

Sincerely,

Asia
Domino's Pizza Customer Care

i just read on another site "undisclosed time"

Idiotic.

E

ugh i cannot currently print !

It seems to me that Domino's should have clearly stated that the coupons would be given out at random times!!!

After I click on LIKE, it tells me to check back later....giveaway coming soon. Awful business attitude. I'd rather them tell me I wasn't a winner than ask me to check back later.

The form is available now! Just got my pizza coupon emailed to me - expires 4/18.

Keep getting an error =(

active now, 2:55 pm. ordered mine for later

woohoo, I got one. Nice post.

Keep trying again after errors. I finally got in. (took about 15-20 attempts).

DEAD FOR TODAY

anyone know if this is tied to my email or if i can let someone else use the link on their account?

got one (about a half hour ago), thanks op. looks done for today.

Went live @ 3pm est, got one, ty farside.

Only 1 per person, or I guess 1 per Facebook acct..

Got mine. Good luck to everyone for the rest of the week! Thanks op for yummy free pizza.

‎25,000 fans just received FREE Artisan Pizzas in 23 minutes….20,000 more up for grabs tomorrow!!

will have to check tomorrow.

Got it today..Thank you

The wheel just keeps spinning around after I liked...spinning for last 20 minutes...think I'll give up on this one.

can this be ordered for a pick up date after 4-18-12?

ringrunner said:   A word to the wise, don't eat pizza from a place that is open on Easter.

Why the red?

Smacks of a certain type of bigotry?

BTW Domino's founder Tom Monaghan takes Easter very seriously, but I believe Domino's was open on Easter when he was in charge of the company.

If anyone succeeds in getting a 2nd from the same facebook account, please post
Is it possible to order ahead for a date beyond 4-18-12?
Can any name be put on the order or does it have to be the name that was filled on the offer page?

Do these go live every 3pm or what?

Skipping 63 Messages...
any toll free# to call Dominos customer service? Thx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014