• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
brsboarder said:   Do these go live every 3pm or what?

Don't you read the thread?

I missed it yesterday, so I'm hoping to hear from someone when it goes live today! Thanks!

zjts said:   If anyone succeeds in getting a 2nd from the same facebook account, please post
Is it possible to order ahead for a date beyond 4-18-12?
Can any name be put on the order or does it have to be the name that was filled on the offer page?

If you already got one, please think of others and save the rest for people that didn't.

It's up now

Live now.

Remember to redeem quickly before the deal expires,
and don't forget to check your spam folder!

woohoo, just got in!

Just got mine!... Yay!! =)

Got one, thanks

yay got it ty

Thanks farside and Shep too!
Scored one, Domino's is pretty good now compared to their old pizza recipe.

alive at the moment

In for 1 !

Got mine! YAY

Just got mine, thanks!

Hmmm, just curious... I opted to receive the free pizza for later & was suppose to have the coupon sent to me via email. Has anyone receive an email from them yet?... Haven't receive mine yet. =(

yes, from offer@offer-dominos.com

shop4gr8deals said:   Hmmm, just curious... I opted to receive the free pizza for later & was suppose to have the coupon sent to me via email. Has anyone receive an email from them yet?... Haven't receive mine yet. =(

I haven't either...not in spam folder.

They've given away all the pizzas for today.

It's limit one per facebook page... not one per day.

shop4gr8deals said:   Hmmm, just curious... I opted to receive the free pizza for later & was suppose to have the coupon sent to me via email. Has anyone receive an email from them yet?... Haven't receive mine yet. =(

Finally got my email from Domino's for the FREE pizza!

Shep said:   shop4gr8deals said:   Hmmm, just curious... I opted to receive the free pizza for later & was suppose to have the coupon sent to me via email. Has anyone receive an email from them yet?... Haven't receive mine yet. =(

I haven't either...not in spam folder.

It finally came!

as a supposed manager mentioned at the fb page, no substitutions allowed
(so don't try for "extras" in the order options)
I ordered our pizza and was just about to leave the house when dominos called...they are out of italian sausage & wanted to know if we'd like a different artesan pizza or regular sausage...we put off the order til tomorrow but only after double-checking with management since this was a one-time use "coupon".

good luck, all

Hi everyone,

I missed mine the first day(4/9). Today I was ready at 3 pm.......I think this will be the time for the next 2 days. According to customer reviews, the spinach feta one is the best so that is the one I ordered online. Dominos called me and said it was out of the cheese.....will come in tomorrow. The rep asked the mgr could I hold off until Thursday since I had used my "coupon" already. That was fine with him;just call from the same phone number that i registered with and I will get it then. The rep Danielle said that she has tried all of the artisan pizzas and the spinach one is the best to her.

I told my brother/family by facebook but missed today so they will try tomorrow.

Thanks farside!!

I love the indiscriminate, mystery of any time we want to start this every day, promotion their running. :FU:

larrymoencurly said:   ringrunner said:   A word to the wise, don't eat pizza from a place that is open on Easter.

Why the red?

Smacks of a certain type of bigotry?

BTW Domino's founder Tom Monaghan takes Easter very seriously, but I believe Domino's was open on Easter when he was in charge of the company.

I guess you ain't from Brooklyn or ever ate real pizza

i just missed it yesterday... fingers crossed for today. i actually like the artisan pizzas.

ringrunner said:   larrymoencurly said:   ringrunner said:   A word to the wise, don't eat pizza from a place that is open on Easter.

Why the red?

Smacks of a certain type of bigotry?

BTW Domino's founder Tom Monaghan takes Easter very seriously, but I believe Domino's was open on Easter when he was in charge of the company.

I guess you ain't from Brooklyn or ever ate real pizza

Ever try La Nonna Brick oven or the fried pizza at http://www.forcellaeatery.com/index.html

Live again!

Just got one!

Came alive at 3:05 PM Eastern Time.

Finally got one.

got one

I love Pizza but I love it more when it is free

Thanks! My friend and I each got one today.

I think the app crashed!

Out already. WTF?

SOb. The page wouldn't load for me, and when it did, it was all out.

I got in for two... went live about 3:05 pst and was dead (at least server errors started occurring) about 5 minutes later. yesterday it started about 3, and the day before 2:45ish. so make sure to have your auto refreshers/page update notifiers ready by 2:30 tomorrow.

Ordered mine at 3:05 ET. Was enjoying it by 3:35 and still have a few pieces for later. I got the Spinach Freta and it was good stuff

Thanks again OP

shop4gr8deals said:   Hmmm, just curious... I opted to receive the free pizza for later & was suppose to have the coupon sent to me via email. Has anyone receive an email from them yet?... Haven't receive mine yet. =(It's been 2 days and still no e-mail, and I did check the junk folder. OTOH a friend of mine got an e-mail right away. Apparently the free pizza has to be ordered online, even if you opt for the coupon.

Hmm... I asked to have it sent for later... didn't realize there would be a problem getting the coupon code. How much later does it usually come?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2014