• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Callingmart Discount Codes for Prepaid cellphone refills
www.callingmart.com

5% Off T-Mobile, Pageplus, Simple Mobile, H2O, Cricket, Red Pocket and Airvoice refills on CallingMart.com
7% Off Net10, Tracfone & Verizon refills on CallingMart.com Coupon Code: Eggs12-7

‎10% Off at&t go phone refills on CallingMart.com . Coupon Code: Eggs12-10

Thanks to bigDeal44 over at sd the op

Member Summary

Callingmart (5.90kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The other interesting thing with Page Plus is that they supply you with unlimited Verizon QNC data SLOW free. If you kn... (more)

rs899 (Apr. 22, 2012 @ 7:06a) |

Can you elaborate? I have a flip style Motorola phone from that era connected with Page Plus. I've tried to use EVDO d... (more)

NEDeals (May. 08, 2012 @ 10:58a) |

10% Off at&t go phone refills on CallingMart.com NOW through 05/15/12. Coupon Code: mom1210

jiggyjoonbug (May. 15, 2012 @ 4:03p) |

Perfect time to refill. Thx.

Eggcellent

ETA: They redesigned their website it's easier to navigate.

Thanx. I just used up my last PagePlus refill last week.

Just used the T-Mobile code.
Be sure the code is entered without a space - i.e. Eggs12-5. Otherwise you'll get an error message.

I have a couple of the BestBuy $2.99 ATT phones from a while back. It looks like I need, "AT&T GoPhone Prepaid Wireless Airtime Minutes Refill."

Does the $100 card give 1,000 minutes to use over a year? And does that include nationwide calling? Are texts .10 or .20 cents?

When I load the card to activate the phone "PRESS *888* + PIN number + # + SEND (ex. *888*1234567891234# then hit the Send button)" will it let me select a phone # or just give one in our area code?

Thanks

I have the 1000 minutes. The minutes last for a year and get carried over if you renew. They have different plans to sign up for, but the 10 cents a minute plan includes nationwide. Texts are .20 each, but you can purchase a monthly plan if you text a lot.

I registered and did everything from the gophone website including registering the card. You can even get an account to check your balance or sign up for other plans there, including data, text plans, etc.

anyone have a Virgin Mobile card coupon?

kapsalis said:   anyone have a Virgin Mobile card coupon?Exactly?

Note that regular price for $100 T-Mobile card at the site is $98 so the code saves you EXTRA 3%.

I just refilled yesterday.

Same here.
newbility said:   I just refilled yesterday.

kapsalis said:   anyone have a Virgin Mobile card coupon?
ca3p-1207 works for 3% off on Virgin

crazyjim68 said:   I have the 1000 minutes. The minutes last for a year and get carried over if you renew. They have different plans to sign up for, but the 10 cents a minute plan includes nationwide. Texts are .20 each, but you can purchase a monthly plan if you text a lot.

I registered and did everything from the gophone website including registering the card. You can even get an account to check your balance or sign up for other plans there, including data, text plans, etc.

I'm surprised that's even an attractive plan when you have Page Plus' $80 card that gets you $.04 a minute good for a year (2000 minutes if you use only voice). Texts are $.05 each domestic and $.20 international. Data is $.99 a MB. Roaming is $.29 a minute, but you have Verizon's nationwide coverage. You can also activate pretty much any Verizon phone with Page Plus (with few exceptions I believe).

kapsalis said:   anyone have a Virgin Mobile card coupon?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1029260/

thank you "NoMoneyInMyWallet", your answer is what I was hoping for.

I am interested on the pageplus, for those who uses or used it, on their website states that:

"Roll your minutes over for up to 120 days"

"For the Standard plan, your minutes will only expire if you fail to replenish within 120 days from the date of your last replenishment; otherwise, your unused minutes will always roll forward."

If I understand it correctly, when I refill a $80 card for 1 year, my original minutes would expired in 120 days (within the $80 1-year period), while the $80 (2000 minitues) would still be good for 365 days?...

BTW, which "gophone website" that crazyjim68 was referring to? I typed in gophone.com and ATT website popped up.

TIA

crazyjim68 said:   I have the 1000 minutes. The minutes last for a year and get carried over if you renew. They have different plans to sign up for, but the 10 cents a minute plan includes nationwide. Texts are .20 each, but you can purchase a monthly plan if you text a lot.

Xam said:   My big question is that if I bought an $80 (1-year) refill card, would my original minutes extent for another year or just for another 120 days?When you add an $80 card, ALL minutes will be extended for another year.

newbility said:   I just refilled yesterday.

E

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Xam said:   My big question is that if I bought an $80 (1-year) refill card, would my original minutes extent for another year or just for another 120 days?When you add an $80 card, ALL minutes will be extended for another year.

I 2ed that you get a full year and I payed $76 with code thats only $6.33 a month with no tax for me , I carried over about 250 min. last month.

Green OP!
Oh, and I've used 50 mins my first 5 days on TMO 100m-ULtext/web plan.
Best advice on additional minutes w/25 days left?

I love page plus. Actually bought a Virgin phone over the holidays, can't bring myself to activate and pay $35/mo. when PP gives me usually-enough minutes/data/text for $12.

Worked like a champ, thx Butcherboy

Kitty Wireless is doing a weird 10% off pageplus promo, but it's an "easter egg hunt" on their forums to find the codes. they e-mailed the following:

"We have hidden 10% OFF Page Plus Coupons all over www.KittyForums.net There are five different coupon codes hidden on our forums. Each code is valid for 10% OFF Page Plus PINS ordered from this page on our website! (No, you cannot combine/stack coupon codes.) Here are some hints for you ....

The coupon codes are buried inside existing threads on our forums. They are in BOLD RED LETTERS, but you must go on a Coupon Hunt on www.KittyForums.net to find them! "

Thoreau said:   kapsalis said:   anyone have a Virgin Mobile card coupon?
ca3p-1207 works for 3% off on Virgin
Seconded. I just used it 2 days ago.

Coupon still working. Just did VM refill for my Mom's phone.

Need a iwireless code?

I love paying $90 a year for a phone. I mainly text, so it works out perfectly. The text packages rollover if you purchase another package before they expire. I start off with a 1000 text package for $10, then every 30 days I top it off with 200 texts for $5. I end up paying $65 throughout the year for texting, the remaining $35 generally goes toward making the occasional call. Best part is, my wife is on a plan with her parents so when they get upgrades, I generally get a free phone. Not really a fan of contracts with greedy companies.

Edit: Guess I coulda mentioned this is with at&t.

"I love paying $90 a year for a phone... Best part is, my wife is on a plan with her parents so when they get upgrades, I generally get a free phone. Not really a fan of contracts with greedy companies.

Edit: Guess I coulda mentioned this is with at&t."

Is this with ATT's prepaid ("Go"?) phones? Or are you piggybacking on a (your wife's folks') post-paid plan?

I'm using a sim from my original GoPhone, so I'm still using the GoPhone plan. Mother/Father in-law have iPhone4/3gs now, but I don't think iPhones work with GoPhone plans. Android phones seem to work, I'm using an HTC Aria now (in case you wanted to know).

starting to rethink that uber cheap Net10 shack deal on the Samsung from not that long ago. Net10 just charges too freakin' much for minutes refill and minutes expire too soon.

To carry over minutes from the PagePlus 2,000 minutes/$80 plan, do you have to purchase another 2,000 minutes or can you add a small amount instead?

all you need to add is a minimum of $10 every 120 days and your balance from the $80 will carry over.

page plus is a great deal !!!

The other interesting thing with Page Plus is that they supply you with unlimited Verizon QNC data SLOW free. If you know how to do it, you can have a ca 2006 smartphone ( like the Moto Q) set up on PagePlus that costs $3 month ($10 /100 minutes/120 days) that you can use to check forums and emails. QNC data is not available in all areas but it works here in Florida and in parts of the East.

rs899 said:   The other interesting thing with Page Plus is that they supply you with unlimited Verizon QNC data SLOW free. If you know how to do it, you can have a ca 2006 smartphone ( like the Moto Q) set up on PagePlus that costs $3 month ($10 /100 minutes/120 days) that you can use to check forums and emails. QNC data is not available in all areas but it works here in Florida and in parts of the East.

Can you elaborate? I have a flip style Motorola phone from that era connected with Page Plus. I've tried to use EVDO data via BlueTooth, but I've only been able to get a connect followed by immediate disconnect (and a 1-2 cent deduction from my balance each time). How can you tell where QNC data is available, i.e. is it only available if there is no EVDO or 1X service?

Thanks!

10% Off at&t go phone refills on CallingMart.com NOW through 05/15/12. Coupon Code: mom1210

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014