rated:

Belkin Silicon iPad Case
Disclaimer

Ultra Sentinel Laptop Bag
Disclaimer

Interlink Picture Mouse
Disclaimer

• Belkin F8N382tt Silicon iPad Case - Shock-absorbent, Form-fitting Design
    B20-4360 - Currently $9.99 - $10 MIR [TD-5580] = FAR (Valid 1/1-5/30)

In Store Only:
Most went OOS over 2 days ago; but may come back for delivery.

• Ultra Sentinel™ Laptop Messenger Bag - Fits Notebook PCs from 15.6"-16" - Padded Computer Pocket, File Compartment
    U12-41420 - Currently $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5793] = FAR (Exp. 4/21) - OOS 4/11 @ 11 PM EST

• Klip Xtreme KBU-3501R HIPSTER Tablets/Netbook Case and Mouse Bundle - 10.1", Red
    I43-0072 - Currently $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5825] = FAR (Exp. 4/14)

• Klip Xtreme KBU-3501G HIPSTER Tablets/Netbook Case and Mouse Bundle - 10.1", Green
    I43-0070 - Currently $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5823] = FAR (Exp. 4/14)

• Klip Xtreme KNB-410A Xpress Backpack - 10.2", Black, Blue
    I43-0012 - Currently $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5827] = FAR (Exp. 4/14)

• Polaroid U228 USB Powered Speakers - 3.5mm Plug w/ in-Line Volume Control, Blue Ambient Lighting, Amazing Bass Quality (AAS)
    P409-6202 - in-store only; $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5821] = FAR (Exp. 4/14)

• Interlink (SMK) VP6154 LCD Picture Mouse - Optical, 800 DPI, 3 Buttons
    I106-6154 - in-store only; $12.96 - $20 MIR [TD-5926] = $-7.04 (Exp. 4/21)

• Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - 2.4 GHz w USB Nano Receiver, Ambidextrous - Dusty Rose
    L23-8237 / 910-001987 - $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5924] = FAR (Exp. 4/21)

• Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - 2.4 GHz w USB Nano Receiver, Ambidextrous - Dark Fleur Design
    L23-8238 / 910-001922 - $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5791] = FAR (Exp. 4/21)

• Logitech C260 Webcam - USB - 3MP Snapshots, Built-in Mic, 1280 x 720, 16:9, Pink
    L23-8233 / 960-000695 - Currently $17.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5928] = -$2.01 (Exp. 4/21)

• Vantec LapCool3 USB Notebook Cooling Pad
    V13-3232 / LPC-401 - $19.99 - $20 MIR [TD-5830] = FAR (Exp. 4/14, Rebate for CUSA RETAIL, TigerDirect/CC.COM only)

Expired:
    • Atlona AT14031-2 HDMI 1.3 Cable - (A85-1266) - $15 MIR TD-5992 (Exp. 4/11)
    • NuGiant NSS01 Galaxy Series Surge Protector - (N30-NSS01) - $8 MIR TD-5994 (Exp. 4/11)
    • Quikcell QCC210PNK Metallics In-ear Earphones (Pink) - (N777-0021) - $15 MIR TD-5997 (Exp. 4/11)
    • Quikcell QCC210SIL Metallics In-ear Earphones (Silver) - (N777-0019) - $15 MIR TD-5998 (Exp. 4/11)

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

TigerDirect.com FAR
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nope, just regular processing. Also, this rebate processor make available the scanned documents that we send. Good trans... (more)

pradeepkg (May. 05, 2012 @ 7:37p) |

Mailed my submissions on 4-15, 10 days later approved and only 22 days after mailing I have 9 rebate cards in hand. Out... (more)

my4mainecoons (May. 07, 2012 @ 11:32a) |

Got my 3 rebates for the hdmi cable, surge protector and sentinel bag.

alltoohuman (May. 07, 2012 @ 4:09p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP !! Used 5% CashBack from Shopdiscover to cover shipping charges....

Rats. I was hoping that no one else would find out about the better-than-free surge protector. I got in on it with a bundle with the Atlona HDMI cable yesterday. If too many people apply for the unadvertised-on-the-main-website rebate, I fear they may pull it (as TigerDirect often used to do when a deal lost them too much money).

Green for op. And watch for the Atlona+NuGiant bundle to save an extra dollar

squinky86 said:   And watch for the Atlona+NuGiant bundle to save an extra dollar I was wondering about that...is it possible to buy the "bundle" and submit both seperate rebates & UPC's for that 1 SKU? I ordered both seperately yesterday, but I'm still curious.

Thanks for the green!

1chris1 said:   squinky86 said:   And watch for the Atlona+NuGiant bundle to save an extra dollar I was wondering about that...is it possible to buy the "bundle" and submit both seperate rebates & UPC's for that 1 SKU? I ordered both seperately yesterday, but I'm still curious.

Thanks for the green!
The invoice shows it as two separate items. My invoice shows $14.52 for the NuGiant protector and $5.47 for the Atlona HDMI cable. The links on the invoice return me to the original items. And thanks for compiling this list - I didn't see the Klip items earlier! Good work!

nugiant power strip rebate application link was taken down on TigerDirect.com side but still on the rebate site:

http://www.4myrebate.com/?oc=TD-5994

The shipping kill the deal.

myeric said:   The shipping kill the deal.

Good Lord, I hope you're kidding ....

good deal, thanks!

The 4% FW Cash Back compensates for most of the shipping charge, so this is a great deal!!

Thanks! Ill stop in and pick some things up.

First time with TD.
Can rebate be done online?
Thx

dont forget tigers famous overpriced shipping AND taxes,,,daml say "no thanks"

daml said:   dont forget tigers famous overpriced shipping AND taxes,,,daml say "no thanks"

AND most FW'ers don't live in the states that TD charges taxes. No idea why you speak of yourself in third person but very good deal overall and if one combines it with CashBack or Visa discount.

my4mainecoons said:   JaxFL said:   You can add:Vantec LapCool3 USB Notebook Cooling Pad

Logitech 910-001922 M310 Wireless Mouse - 2.4GHz, Plug-and-Forget Nano Receiver, Ambidextrous, Dark Fleur Design - ONLY L23-8238

bummer, mouse is instore only
Yeah it was there...Dont forget a lot of these deals may also be available at CompUSA....

daml said:   dont forget tigers famous overpriced shipping AND taxes,,,daml say "no thanks"
Fat Cash $5.64, shipping $6.59, no sales tax. Add in the MM bundle and overall its a MM
Thanks OP!

squinky86 said:   1chris1 said:   squinky86 said:   And watch for the Atlona+NuGiant bundle to save an extra dollar I was wondering about that...is it possible to buy the "bundle" and submit both seperate rebates & UPC's for that 1 SKU? I ordered both seperately yesterday, but I'm still curious.

Thanks for the green!
The invoice shows it as two separate items. My invoice shows $14.52 for the NuGiant protector and $5.47 for the Atlona HDMI cable. The links on the invoice return me to the original items. And thanks for compiling this list - I didn't see the Klip items earlier! Good work!

When you say "invoice" do you mean what's shown on your screen as your order confirmation or what's sent to your email? Both of those did not list the bundle separately for me.

can you get, say, both earbuds and both backpacks (different colors) since different skus? seems like it?

Thanks a lot. Great job Sir

Notebook cooler out of stock.

Quick questions (if you've read all the fine print!)

Are we entitled to two rebates if we purchase both the pink and the silver earbuds? The bags?
(I didn't see anything indicating a limit but, if it sounds too good to be true . . . )

RE: the surge protector . . . your advice is to buy the package at $19.99 and submit the rebates for the individual rebates?

Sorry for my brain freeze: jumping in on this in between cooking Easter dinner for a crowd.

PS: I also saw something at TD that indicated it was possible not to wait for your rebate; amyone familiar with this?

I can answer one of my ?s: the earbud offers list two different Offer #s so I think that you can request a rebate using each form with the appropriate color.

squinky86 said:   Rats. I was hoping that no one else would find out about the better-than-free surge protector. I got in on it with a bundle with the Atlona HDMI cable yesterday. If too many people apply for the unadvertised-on-the-main-website rebate, I fear they may pull it (as TigerDirect often used to do when a deal lost them too much money).

Green for op. And watch for the Atlona+NuGiant bundle to save an extra dollar

can we do this again if we did it last month??

vickh said:   

can we do this again if we did it last month??

The rebate forms tells you everything you need to know.

lopo said:   I can answer one of my ?s: the earbud offers list two different Offer #s so I think that you can request a rebate using each form with the appropriate color.Yes.

noANANDforme said:   When you say "invoice" do you mean what's shown on your screen as your order confirmation or what's sent to your email? Both of those did not list the bundle separately for me. I ordered them separately. The difference between buying them separately and bundled is $0.98. For that amount, I don't see it being worth the risk of having the rebate denied. IMO

vickh said:   http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

qualify for HDMI rebate??

Different model numbers.

Unless you are trying to be play your luck....and given the past history of some TD rebates...I would follow the rebates to the letter if I was you.

Vantech cooler back in stock

Thanks OP.

I doubt they stack. You have to click a referral link from Visa to redeem. I actually tried with my Visa and it didn't take the $10 off.

GetMaxCashBack said:   I doubt they stack. You have to click a referral link from Visa to redeem. I actually tried with my Visa and it didn't take the $10 off.

supposed to be on the invoice, that's why I passed too.

vickh said:   GetMaxCashBack said:   I doubt they stack. You have to click a referral link from Visa to redeem. I actually tried with my Visa and it didn't take the $10 off.

supposed to be on the invoice, that's why I passed too.

Again..you need to read the fine print:

"The $10 discount will not be reflected in your shopping cart. It will only be reflected on your "order shipment" email, after the order has been processed by our back-end system."

Unless you think the Easter bunny is packing your items...your order has not shipped...so it will not show on the invoice until then.

If want to try and "stack" the Visa & FC incentives, I suggest you go through the Visa link first, add the items, then go through FatWallet. You are guaranteed to get FC, and it might process the $10 Visa on the back-end. I have used $10/100 immediate-discount coupons this way recently (you also have to click through a link), so maybe it will see the Visa thing as more of an invisible "coupon" and apply it in the email. The only difference about this (sounds) like; it doesn't show it to you in the cart as it is contingent upon you using a specific method of payment. The discount coupon also doesn't appear on the initial order confirmation (although it does show up in the basket when you reach $100), but shows up in the back-end email.

1chris1 said:   If want to try and "stack" the Visa & FC incentives, I suggest you go through the Visa link first, then FatWallet. You are guaranteed to get FC, and it might process the $10 Visa on the back-end. I have used $10/100 immediate-discount coupons this way recently (you also have to click through a link), so maybe it will see the Visa thing as more of an invisible "coupon" and apply it in the email. The discount coupon also doesn't appear on the initial order confirmation (although it does show up in the basket when you reach $100), but shows up in the back-end email.

thanks OP! much better reply, than respdoc "read the fine print"

good work, thank you op.

Skipping 50 Messages...
Got my 3 rebates for the hdmi cable, surge protector and sentinel bag.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014