• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yup, they are bringing this deal back just like last year. All DFW residents but YMMV in Texas everywhere else are entitled to 50% off their Papa Johns pizza order the day after the Texas Rangers score 7 runs or more.

The Papa Johns code to use is Rangers7

Subscribe to this thread to see if the coupon code is valid. I or others will update it. It didnt happen last night. Go Rangers!

Member Summary

papa johns (34.05kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Celebrate Labor Day in the DFW with half price pizza! Rangers won 8-3 today

Foreverman (Sep. 02, 2012 @ 10:36p) |

Rangers got the 7 runs yesterday. Coupon works today

Foreverman (Sep. 28, 2012 @ 1:09p) |

Rangers got the runs so coupon works today

Foreverman (Oct. 01, 2012 @ 2:02a) |

yeah 50% off offer is on - valid only for today 07/24

that ain't gonna happen

smokediverxxx said:   that ain't gonna happenMy thoughts exactly, first they have to win and second 7+ runs. Vegas would love these odds.

jschuman said:   smokediverxxx said:   that ain't gonna happenMy thoughts exactly, first they have to win and second 7+ runs. Vegas would love these odds.

Geeeesh!

What odds?
This is NOT a bet!
What do ya got to loose?

Last year it was if the Rangers win and they score 7 runs or more you get 50% off. Not win by a margin of 7 or more runs. Which is it for this coupon?

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby. We got SO many cheap pizzas last season with this. At one point they allowed stacking with Rangers7 and other deals, like Mondays unlimited topping large $9.99 = unlimited topping large $4.99 after code. We ordered 3 large pizzas, each with 4-6 toppings, and an order of bread sticks for like $22 after tax and when we went to pick it up (because of course we're not paying delivery fees and a tip!) their jaws dropped when they rang it up.

Towards the end of the season they stopped allowing stacking hopefully they accidentally re-enable it.

Oh and if it's anything like last season they score 7 runs pretty often, like once every 8-10 days. Just get in the habit of checking mlb.com and looking for TEX

Thanks OP...

Don't have to win by 7, don't even have to win, just score 7 runs and all online orders are half-price the next day.

Looking at texasrangers.com and it only says the Rangers must SCORE 7 runs. It does NOT say they must win. So the code is good if they score the 7 runs, regardless of whether or not they win.

Don't ya know it, even the mofos who doubted them will get half price pizza. Aren't they nice?

Rangers won 11-5, code works but cant get it to stack with special offers. Still comes out cheaper than some specials though.

I got an email today with the code. I wonder if they will email each time it becomes valid?

Poor Red Sox.

Texas 18
Boston 3

10-4 today for the Rangers. Coupon valid Sunday

7-3 for the Rangers. Coupon valid Thursday.

7-2 for the Rangers. Coupon valid Sunday.

Rangers got enough runs last night to make the coupon valid today

Same thing in eastern PA for the Phillies - last night was pizza night, thanks to the Phils!

Best part is this works on Wings as well. Use the special "add to order" button that is on the left side of the screen and save $.50 (they are priced $6.00 if you "add to order" or $7.00 when you order through the menu). They are good wings especially when you can get them for $.30 each!

friscozoo1 said:   Best part is this works on Wings as well. Use the special "add to order" button that is on the left side of the screen and save $.50 (they are priced $6.00 if you "add to order" or $7.00 when you order through the menu). They are good wings especially when you can get them for $.30 each!

Oh dang, I didn't know that... Thank you!

chrispitude said:   Oh dang, I didn't know that... Thank you!

The Phillies scored 9 runs last night! We ordered a pizza and wings for dinner. These were quite possibly the worst wings I've ever had, by a large margin. Undercooked, rubbery, and slimy. That's what I get for ordering wings from a pizza place, I guess.

Coupon valid today, as Rangers got more than the 7 runs last night.

I've already used this deal like 4 times this past months.

I watch my Rangers slap other teams AND get the best pizza deals around.

Rangers got the 7 runs. Coupon works tomorrow.

Josh Hamilton is a beast! Go Rangers!

Coupon works today thanks to Josh

YMMV, depending how far you are from the Texas border.

Coupon will work tomorrow (5/14) again! So much pizza....

Rangers got the 7 runs today so 1/2 price pizza tomorrow

Rangers got the 7 runs yesterday so 1/2 price pizza today

Rangers got the 7 runs yesterday and today so 1/2 price pizza today and tomorrow

Thanks!!

Thanks!!!! Go Rangers!

No go in Houston. Anyone outside of the DFW area get this to work??

Deal is live again today, since they scored more than 7 last night.

Rangers got the 7 runs today so 1/2 price pizza tomorrow

Skipping 16 Messages...
Rangers got the runs so coupon works today

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014