• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$25 off $75 purchase at Staples or Staples.com.

Click through the link to print a unique coupon or auto generate a code to redeem online or by phone.

Offer valid 4/9/2012 - 6/9/2012. Limitations apply

You can also click on the ad on the right in this link to generate a new unique coupon
You should find a large red Staples ad that if you click on will allow you to print your own unique $25 off of $75 Staples coupon

Click on Red Staples Ad & Print Coupon

Text

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
v

codemaster (Apr. 16, 2012 @ 3:10a) |

I used mine at the register the other day and it went through without a problem.

bytem3 (Apr. 16, 2012 @ 8:32p) |

Just a reminder.

VBMcGB (Apr. 25, 2012 @ 11:33a) |

-------------------------------------------------
NOTE: The following method depends on the Staples Banner showing on page. It is reported to be appearing less and less frequent.

Step by Step--Rinse/Repeat steps (thanks Mr C.):

1) Click this link (Google Chrome browser) http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/blog/2012/04/is-cree-the-nex...

Note: if link does not work, copy and paste http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/blog/2012/04/is-cree-the-nex...

1.5) Turn Off Ad-Blocking for the bizjournal site, if applicable (need to do this just once)

2) along right side look for "See Dave Work" ad (picture of guy with beard) Staples (keep refreshing till you see this ad, other ads you'll see are Acer, AT&T, UPS)

3) Click Staples ad above

4) Then get to coupon link...choose instore or online/phone coupon use.

5) print the coupon for instore or save the unique number for online/phone by copy/pasting the number into an email or something

6) clear your history/browsing cookies etc.

7) repeat steps above to get new/unique coupon number. NO KNOWN LIMIT doing this.

-----------------------------------
IE Instructions: Link
Chrome Instructions: Link

-----------------------------------

Not Valid on HP/Epson Ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, mobile phones and services, phone cards, or postage stamps.

NOT EXCLUDED: Nook, Kindle, PC's, Tablets, Clearance...
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

Use the second link to the ad I posted

I just printed 3

Printer asked how many.

It works. click on 2nd link, right side find Staples ad, it will generate unique code for one time use.

farside said:   archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

second link takes us to an article. What ad are you referring to?

msapute said:   farside said:   archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

You should find a large red Staples ad that if you click on will allow you to print your own unique $25 off of $75 Staples coupon

msapute said:   farside said:   archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

you will be able to see Staples ad. click on it.

farside said:   archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

Thanks, that worked!

Thanks OP.GREEN for you.

Didn't deal sites get in trouble for this kind of stuff years ago?

Smoke em while you got em

yesidonoitall said:   archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

I just printed 3

Printer asked how many.

It will be 3 copies of same coupon with same unique one time use code. You can use it at other stores like OM/OD.

Clear your Cache/cookies, or use an incognito browser window. Doing so enables multiple coupons to be printed.

You might have to refresh the page a couple times to get the Staples ad to come up, but it's there.

think it crashed

rajaram said:   yesidonoitall said:   archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

I just printed 3

Printer asked how many.

It will be 3 copies of same coupon with same unique one time use code. You can use it at other stores like OM/OD.

You sure Office Max will take competitors computer coupons?

Turn off ad blocker too.

thirddowndraw said:   
You sure Office Max will take competitors computer coupons?

Very YMMV on home-printed ones. They are not stupid and it and they know it would not be hard to say, change it to a $99 off $100 Staples and try to use it at OD/OM. They also have no way of checking the codes at the other stores.

Step by Step--Rinse/Repeat steps:

1) Click this link (Google Chrome browser) http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/blog/2012/04/is-cree-the-nex...

2) along right side look for "See Dave Work" ad (picture of guy with beard) Staples (keep refreshing till you see this ad, other ads you'll see are Acer and UPS store)

5) print the coupon for instore or save the unique number for online/phone by copy/pasting the number into an email or something

7) repeat steps above to get new/unique coupon number. NO KNOWN LIMIT doing this.

dazviking said:   Turn off ad blocker too.

Hah, was going to mention that.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Step by Step--Rinse/Repeat steps:

2) along right side look for "See Dave Work" ad (picture of guy with beard) Staples (keep refreshing till you see this ad, other ads you'll see are Acer and AT&T)

note:

codes for online and instore appear to be different. you should be able to get a printable coupon for instore and a DIFFERENT unique code for online in the SAME BROWSING SESSION!!

That was easy.

Switched to another browser and got the ad to load.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Step by Step--Rinse/Repeat steps:
(added to QS)

Thanks OP!

Online coupons work instore for me if I ask them to put them in manually.

Works for me, but need to refresh a few times, also ignore any message that says you already have a coupon code.

handyguy said:   

Works for me, but need to refresh a few times, also ignore any message that says you already have a coupon code.

How do you ignore the message "you already have a coupon code" since another code does not show up in it's place ?

So, when I use this Staples.com only shows me only option ' Print in-store coupon' .. and then it says 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code'. (even on a new browser/cleared history)
I do get new coupons with new 16 digits code that say 'valid in store only'. Can I use that 16 digit code for online purchases?

Are other folks seeing a different button rather than print in-store coupon, where I'm seeing the 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code' (but they never have!)

Edit: Just tried this and it seemed like the printed codes DO work on online orders, it took it and said $25 off, but I didn't have anything to order at the moment so can't be certain if it would go all the way through.

They must be tracking IP addresses now. I could only print one. And using a different browser could not print another.

pitflyer said:   So, when I use this Staples.com only shows me only option ' Print in-store coupon' .. and then it says 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code'. (even on a new browser/cleared history)
I do get new coupons with new 16 digits code that say 'valid in store only'. Can I use that 16 digit code for online purchases?

Are other folks seeing a different button rather than print in-store coupon, where I'm seeing the 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code' (but they never have!)

I was creating coupons successfully with deleting cookies, but starting from a few minutes ago, I'm getting that error message 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code.' I guess they fixed the code by limiting the issuance based on the IP...

Seems like the online codes are not available, but for me, I am still able to print as many instore codes as I want, and at least from my quick test, those codes also work online.

Good luck all!

Awesome!!!!!

tonysohn said:   pitflyer said:   So, when I use this Staples.com only shows me only option ' Print in-store coupon' .. and then it says 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code'. (even on a new browser/cleared history)

I was creating coupons successfully with deleting cookies, but starting from a few minutes ago, I'm getting that error message 'Sorry we've already given you a coupon code.' I guess they fixed the code by limiting the issuance based on the IP...

yes, I'd agree. encountering the same thing now.

rajaram said:   yesidonoitall said:   archena said:   sorry, but your coupon can only be printed once

I just printed 3

Printer asked how many.

You are correct...
I was just correcting the statement that you could only print 1, you can print all you want.

Has this been said already?

Using another browser generates a different code.

I can't get the above - When I click on Get coupon it says Sorry you have already gotten your online code

I can print it though for instore use.

Ignore the "Sorry you have already gotten your online code" message and just print the in-store coupon

Just saved 10 unique coupons -- hopefully Staples doesn't invalid them

Using Chrome, Print to PDF (CutePDF) works. Print it out only when you need to.

teraman said:   4) Then get to coupon link...choose instore or online/phone coupon use.

I can't get the above - When I click on Get coupon it says Sorry you have already gotten your online code

Same for me, but when I print it for instore use am I getting a unique coupon code or is it one that has been generated already and will beep in store at the register? Why does it say "sorry you have already gotten your online code" when I am using a new computer with a different IP address?

teraman said:   4) Then get to coupon link...choose instore or online/phone coupon use.

Use another browser.

Skipping 187 Messages...
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FYI - The proper place to beg for coupons is in the Online Coupon Trading forum.Just a reminder.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014