• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/category/productlist.jsp?Ns...

can mix/match pistachios and almonds.
enter coupon code WONDERFUL50 for the pistachios to see $4.99 price

Walgreens
Need a Walgreens coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ONE POUND BAGS Wonderful Pistachios or Blue Diamond Almonds
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This conversation is nuts.

<wink>

capjones (Apr. 15, 2012 @ 5:57p) |

Tom Thumb has the 20 OZ Buy One at $9.99 Get One Free often....plus $10 back on a $75 purchase....plus they add up to ga... (more)

Jasmyn (Apr. 16, 2012 @ 9:31a) |

How does it compare to Costco?

MysteriousGirl (Apr. 17, 2012 @ 7:22a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Am not seeing the $4.99 price...even after coupon code. The code takes $0.50 off making them $5.50 a bag.

uafgrad said:   Am not seeing the $4.99 price...even after coupon code. The code takes $0.50 off making them $5.50 a bag.

Same for me...

didnt work here either but 5.50$ is also a good price.

I believe your regular grocery store charges around 11.99$ for these.

uafgrad said:   Am not seeing the $4.99 price...even after coupon code. The code takes $0.50 off making them $5.50 a bag.

$4.99 price clearly shown on their site here, http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/grocery/ID=359451-tier1?tab=gro...

you might have to call in and get it fixed as it maybe a programming error.

MISTERCHEAP said:   uafgrad said:   Am not seeing the $4.99 price...even after coupon code. The code takes $0.50 off making them $5.50 a bag.

$4.99 price clearly shown on their site here, http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/grocery/ID=359451-tier1?tab=gro...

Good luck with that. CSR was unable to do anything. They claim it is for smaller bag, then that it takes a manufacturer coupon. In store ad shows correct price of $5.49

uafgrad said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   uafgrad said:   Am not seeing the $4.99 price...even after coupon code. The code takes $0.50 off making them $5.50 a bag.

Good luck with that. CSR was unable to do anything. They claim it is for smaller bag, then that it takes a manufacturer coupon. In store ad shows correct price of $5.49

that's really too bad. shows right at the link it's for the ONE POUND BAG. no way it's for a smaller bag. what a crock. I believe the instore price is $5.49 less a .50 in ad coupon, so still $4.99 uaf. think they are giving you a line of nonsense. don't give up the fight!

I have so many nuts from the last Walgreens deal I am about to turn into a squirrel!

I would caution anyone buying the Dark Chocolate Smokehouse Almonds to check their total carefully at checkout.

Of the several different types of almonds I bought, the Dark Chocolate were taxed. This is incorrect, at least in the state of Wisconsin, where food is not taxable.

None of the others were taxed.

DrKlahn said:   I would caution anyone buying the Dark Chocolate Smokehouse Almonds to check their total carefully at checkout.

Of the several different types of almonds I bought, the Dark Chocolate were taxed. This is incorrect, at least in the state of Wisconsin, where food is not taxable.

None of the others were taxed.

some states tax chocolate as a "confectionery". If it falls under this banner, it may be taxable.

This looks to be taxable in Wisconsin per http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/code/admin_code/tax/11/VII/51/3/...

(3) Explanations of some taxable and exempt sales by grocers. For purposes of sub. (2):
(a)
1. "Candy" is defined in s. 77.51 (1fm), Stats., to mean a preparation of sugar, honey, or other natural or artificial sweetener combined with chocolate, fruit, nuts, or other ingredients or flavorings in the form of bars, drops, or pieces. "Candy" does not include a preparation that contains flour or that requires refrigeration.

worked for me but limited to qty 4

vickihenry said:   worked for me but limited to qty 4

what was limited to 4? one of the same exact type? please be more specific.

almonds per lb turn out to be cheaper from costco , so in case you don't get on this deal you can get it from costco all the time for about $3 per lb.

vickihenry said:   worked for me but limited to qty 4

Are you sure it worked? On quantity 4 it only takes $2.00 off. It should be taking $4 off. They did change the limit to 4 of the pistachios since I bought mine.

MISTERCHEAP said:   vickihenry said:   worked for me but limited to qty 4

what was limited to 4? one of the same exact type? please be more specific.

pistachios were limited to qty 4 price was 5.49 and they took off $2 total making them 4.99 per bag

uafgrad said:   vickihenry said:   worked for me but limited to qty 4

Are you sure it worked? On quantity 4 it only takes $2.00 off. It should be taking $4 off. They did change the limit to 4 of the pistachios since I bought mine.

i'm sure they total was $21.96 and the discunt was $2 which makes them $4.99 each had to add filer to get free shipping b/c of the limit

NotAClue said:   Thanks OP, seems like a great price. I'll have to ask my GF if she prefers these to my nut sack.

If you have to ask, then you probably don't want to hear the answer.

vickihenry said:   uafgrad said:   vickihenry said:   worked for me but limited to qty 4

i'm sure they total was $21.96 and the discunt was $2 which makes them $4.99 each had to add filer to get free shipping b/c of the limit

Ah, you are right. They discounted the item by another $0.50 and the coupon remains the $0.50.

PS: just got an email that they will refund me $5 on my order, making it $4 a bag. Weird.

What is the status of this deal? I'm confused.

dirtypants said:   What is the status of this deal? I'm confused.

This conversation is nuts.

<wink>

Tom Thumb has the 20 OZ Buy One at $9.99 Get One Free often....plus $10 back on a $75 purchase....plus they add up to gas rewards....

How does it compare to Costco?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014