• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Our signature Slim Fit Golden Fleece« Performance Polo in a 44 color box set. 100% cotton pique.

Featuring the following colors: Light Pink, Pink, Bright Pink, Claret Heather, Bright Pink Heather, Peony, Red, Bright Red, Red Clay, Orange Heather, Pale Orange Heather, Gold, Yellow, Yellow Heather, White, Ivory, Pale Lime, Lime Heather, Bright Green, Foliage Green Heather, Dark Green, Green, Hunter, Dark Green Heather, Light Brown, Burgundy, Chocolate, Black, Charcoal, Navy, Denim Heather, Navy Heather, Deep Ultramarine, Regatta Blue, Azure, Bright Blue, Bright Aqua, Clearwater, Light Blue, Pale Grey Heather, Lilac, Purple Heather, Light Purple, Amethyst.

Also available in Original Fit. Machine wash. Imported.

Link

Member Summary

polos
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yeah "imported". Made in China and Malaysia.

daddyweiss (Apr. 18, 2012 @ 4:57p) |

Brooks Brothers absolutely has outlet specific lines. they do NOT carry the store line items.

peeps4life (Apr. 18, 2012 @ 7:08p) |

I don't know what to tell you. That's what they do. I've had two different managers at two different retail locations te... (more)

jetsfan92588 (Apr. 18, 2012 @ 9:42p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

deal for resellers? still $45.45 / polo

Ha. Over 10% of the shirts are pink. Perfect for my Jersey Shore Weekend... jk.

Light Pink, Pink, Bright Pink, Bright Pink Heather, Peony

In for two!

Now to lose a little weight....

IrfanPathan said:   deal for resellers? still $45.45 / polo

These can be had in the $20's at the factory clearance store during their 40-50% off sale during March of Dimes.

I do need a crapload of polos but 40 is a little aggressive, anyone wanna go halfsies with me?

hammer45 said:   IrfanPathan said:   deal for resellers? still $45.45 / polo

These can be had in the $20's at the factory clearance store during their 40-50% off sale during March of Dimes.

In my experience, the BB outlet does not carry "main line" stuff. I've never looked at the polos, but judging by the fact the suits and dress shirts are different than the regular store, I have my doubts that they have "real" golden fleece polos for $20.

jd2010 said:   I do need a crapload of polos but 40 is a little aggressive, anyone wanna go halfsies with me?

Shipping would probably kill it. You'd have to do regional group buys to make it work where people could drive.

Brooks Brothers takes the clothes that people return, washes them (sometimes), and returns them to the rack. If you're willing to pay insane prices for potentially used clothing, I suppose this may be a deal for you.

These polo shirts really are the best. Bought for my husband 8 years ago and he wears them all the time - they really last a long time and color doesn't fade. they look a lot better than the bulky Ralph Lauren polos.

Still - this isn't a great deal. I got my husband's polos at least 50% off at Christmas. Sales are infrequent but the prices are good when they do go on sale.

Since they last so long - you really don't need as many

jetsfan92588 said:   Brooks Brothers takes the clothes that people return, washes them (sometimes), and returns them to the rack. If you're willing to pay insane prices for potentially used clothing, I suppose this may be a deal for you.

Would you prefer they incinerated it?

MangoGT said:   jetsfan92588 said:   Brooks Brothers takes the clothes that people return, washes them (sometimes), and returns them to the rack. If you're willing to pay insane prices for potentially used clothing, I suppose this may be a deal for you.

I don't know. Their dress shirts only last about 40 washes (according to them). I don't want to pay top dollar for a shirt that's already been washed 15 times.

40 of them....I would be embarrassed to tell anyone

There is a reason why they are called "the golden fleece collection".

You could go over six weeks between laundry days with this deal if you're a polo wearing guy on the go.

Are these as good as the alligator?

jetsfan92588 said:   MangoGT said:   jetsfan92588 said:   Brooks Brothers takes the clothes that people return, washes them (sometimes), and returns them to the rack. If you're willing to pay insane prices for potentially used clothing, I suppose this may be a deal for you.

I don't know. Their dress shirts only last about 40 washes (according to them). I don't want to pay top dollar for a shirt that's already been washed 15 times.

I've washed mine at least 40, still all look brand new, come out of the dryer like theyve been pressed.

They may not be the classiest of shirts for you sartorial types... but they're certainly better than most.

For a guy who despises ironing, the extra slim non irons are as good as they get...

VicVinegar said:   hammer45 said:   IrfanPathan said:   deal for resellers? still $45.45 / polo

In my experience, the BB outlet does not carry "main line" stuff. I've never looked at the polos, but judging by the fact the suits and dress shirts are different than the regular store, I have my doubts that they have "real" golden fleece polos for $20.

Yes, they do. You're repeating an urban myth about outlet stores.

jetsfan92588 said:   Brooks Brothers takes the clothes that people return, washes them (sometimes), and returns them to the rack. If you're willing to pay insane prices for potentially used clothing, I suppose this may be a deal for you.

No, they do not. You made that up.

UBOK said:   There is a reason why they are called "the golden fleece collection".

Funny but true.

dsmonkey said:   Our signature Slim Fit Golden Fleece« Performance Polo in a 44 color box set. 100% cotton pique.

Featuring the following colors: Light Pink, Pink, Bright Pink, Claret Heather, Bright Pink Heather, Peony, Red, Bright Red, Red Clay, Orange Heather, Pale Orange Heather, Gold, Yellow, Yellow Heather, White, Ivory, Pale Lime, Lime Heather, Bright Green, Foliage Green Heather, Dark Green, Green, Hunter, Dark Green Heather, Light Brown, Burgundy, Chocolate, Black, Charcoal, Navy, Denim Heather, Navy Heather, Deep Ultramarine, Regatta Blue, Azure, Bright Blue, Bright Aqua, Clearwater, Light Blue, Pale Grey Heather, Lilac, Purple Heather, Light Purple, Amethyst.

Also available in Original Fit. Machine wash. Imported.

Link

Yeah "imported". Made in China and Malaysia.

daddyweiss said:   VicVinegar said:   hammer45 said:   IrfanPathan said:   deal for resellers? still $45.45 / polo

Yes, they do. You're repeating an urban myth about outlet stores.

Brooks Brothers absolutely has outlet specific lines. they do NOT carry the store line items.

daddyweiss said:   jetsfan92588 said:   Brooks Brothers takes the clothes that people return, washes them (sometimes), and returns them to the rack. If you're willing to pay insane prices for potentially used clothing, I suppose this may be a deal for you.

No, they do not. You made that up.

I don't know what to tell you. That's what they do. I've had two different managers at two different retail locations tell me that.

Inside the shirts usually on the sleeve there's a date printed that says when the shirt was manufactured. If you look through the large volume ones, every once in a while you'll find a shirt that isn't as perfectly folded as the other ones. Often, if you check the date the shirt was made, it's very different than the dates of the other shirts in that same stack.

Also, while they say that you can return any item any time, the official policy which is not posted publicly anywhere is that the store managers have unilateral discretion in approving or denying returns and exchanges.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014