Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks,

GTO (Apr. 19, 2012 @ 10:24p) |

Looks like the code is working again.

bytem3 (Apr. 20, 2012 @ 1:44a) |

NOT.

We're sorry, This coupon code has expired!

j007m (Apr. 20, 2012 @ 9:39a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice thank you very much

sweet! Thanks op!

sweet.. got it, thanks!!

Thanks

Thanks OP.

Got 1. Thanks.

In 4 1 for my wife. She hates PhotoShop so I hope this works out better for her.

Thanks farside!

farside said:   Click 'Buy Now' and enter coupon code: dailysoftwareps6

http://www.arcsoft.com/photostudio/

15 DAy trial only folks

Fatwallet Effect, website is DOWN or S...L...O....W

greener said:   farside said:   Click 'Buy Now' and enter coupon code: dailysoftwareps6

15 DAy trial only folks

The free trial is if you just download it, without purchasing it. The OP gives you a coupon to purchase it for free.

Thanks!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Free is always the best! Thanks!

Thanks!

Site asking for billing shipping address and credit card info...WTF

Yes they are asking for all the personal credit card data......something smells to high heaven!!!!

And yes I see where it has applied the coupon information with a zero balance showing,
tried to get by with just name/email....no go. 45 min wasted. Back to Photoshop

" There may be a use-limit on the coupon and the limit has been reached."

oh my God, I guess I made a mistake. Looks like the coupon didn't work I didn't notice and I gave all my credit card information thinking that it's only for validation something. But then it looks like they charged me $79.99.

I sympathize with those of you who got your credit card billed. That was why I put the earlier message
on here. I downloaded a free $600 netwowrk analyzer program last week and all they wanted was my
net address and to allow me to receive their sales specials. This was software I wanted badly but just
couldn't justify at the moment since am in middle of heavy remodeling to exterior of house/roof etc.

So there are some good free deals out there....it just depends on what they want you to submit first.
With the economy as it is the bunko boys feel and do make a huge profit unless they are caught.

Lawn care is the big ripoff in my area at the moment. I photograph every truck I see making sure the
license is visible. Even better if it's parked at someones home and later that person gets taken.

cool

Thanks OP.

For those of you who entered CC info, OR late on this deal I cannot comment.

Having said that, I was one of them who the sucessfully got on this deal and installed it too.
As stated by OP, I follwed the instructions and entered the coupon code. Did not enter CC info. Even before I checked my email, the coupon did take off the price to zero and there was an activation code with the download link for full version.

Thanks once again.

More update....

a few minutes ago I got an email from a fellow working for Arcsoft wanting me to supply CC data and complete
the transaction.

I gave him a lengthy explanation of why alarm bells starfted ringing and what my back ground has been
since the late 60's when I asked the Sheriff to let me form a taskforce of three men to go afer every
type of fraud being shoved at poor farmers and city dwellers in north end of my county. Roofers, aluminum
barn painters, so called sanitation treatment people for country wells, etc etc were a thing of the
past for a long time.

Simply put if they wanted personal data run and leave your malware program checking your computer.
Read this morning that Sophos has discovered what cold be an incredible bot that will turn your
computer and every one you contact into robots to do nice little things liie DNS flooding. And
it doesn't do instantly.....the author wants a huge number of machines to be prepared then will
activate all at the same time. Mean world that we are playing in!!

Searching for arcsoft tutorials boughtup some free activations codes on youtube. Just wanted to ask, would it be OK to use them and install the software. For example arcsoft showbiz was free with the email and activation code from youtube, not sure if there would be some risk in using someone else's email and activation. Can someone comment how legit are the free downloads such as these.

I am not sure, if this was free from arcsoft OR one of those youtube activations.

Thanks

thx this is fine

thanks,

Looks like the code is working again.

bytem3 said:   Looks like the code is working again.

NOT.

We're sorry, This coupon code has expired!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014