Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/557332/Lenovo-IdeaCentre-H...

PRICE WILL BE $399.99 Sunday and Monday 4/29-30 ONLY

•Huge 6GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
•Large 1TB (1000GB) hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
•Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. High-speed wired networking is supported, too.
•Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
•Memory card reader for fast, easy photo transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 6 types of memory cards.
•HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
•Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit. The newest version of Windows makes everyday tasks simple.

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lenovo IdeaCentre H420
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm typing on that 400SC right now and I'm also considering a long overdue upgrade.

jschuman (Apr. 29, 2012 @ 9:34p) |

what year was this? judging by the specs (and the XP mention), I'm guessing late 2001 early 2002?

MISTERCHEAP (Apr. 29, 2012 @ 9:46p) |

July, 2003

SunDiego123 (Apr. 30, 2012 @ 7:24a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Another option if you want a better processor, more RAM, BluRay Drive, and a dedicated graphics card (HD6450-Not great, better than nothing). For an extra $42. If you don't mind giving up built in WiFi and buying referb.

Lenovo Outlet H330. Probably won't last.

Will this computer come with the full Microsoft package? Excel, Powerpoint, word, etc....?

nycjim said:   Will this computer come with the full Microsoft package? Excel, Powerpoint, word, etc....?

if it does, it will be a trial version. not the full paid version.

chrislk1986 said:   Another option if you want a better processor, more RAM, BluRay Drive, and a dedicated graphics card (HD6450-Not great, better than nothing). For an extra $42. If you don't mind giving up built in WiFi and buying referb.

No HDMI port as well. Anyway - it's OOS currently.

What are you talking about?

HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)

Read the fine print!!!

wahahaisme said:   What are you talking about?

HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)

Read the fine print!!!

he was talking about the one at the Lenovo outlet, not the op one.

technocrat10 said:   chrislk1986 said:   Another option if you want a better processor, more RAM, BluRay Drive, and a dedicated graphics card (HD6450-Not great, better than nothing). For an extra $42. If you don't mind giving up built in WiFi and buying referb.

No HDMI port as well. Anyway - it's OOS currently.

I'm pretty sure it does have HDMI, via video card. Hard to tell with the outlet, but every HD6450 I've come across has HDMI, and either DVI or VGA (or both). Moot point, I suppose, since it's oos. Not meaning to crap on thread, OP.

MISTERCHEAP said:   nycjim said:   Will this computer come with the full Microsoft package? Excel, Powerpoint, word, etc....?

And if it doesn't, there's always Google Docs for free. Depending on what you need it for. I use Excel to make fairly expansive spreadsheets at work, Google's version falls short for what I need. But as far as word processing and presentations, it might be fine.

chrislk1986 said:   Another option if you want a better processor, more RAM, BluRay Drive, and a dedicated graphics card (HD6450-Not great, better than nothing). For an extra $42. If you don't mind giving up built in WiFi and buying referb.

You can get similar to the OP deal out of the outlet if you are patient for about $340.

I feel like Black Friday again. Store opens 10am on Sunday. I'm wondering how many FWers I'm gonna see by the door

jolin said:   I feel like Black Friday again. Store opens 10am on Sunday. I'm wondering how many FWers I'm gonna see by the door

probably none, since most will sit in their Spiderman pajamas at 6am and order it online, then go back to sleep.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jolin said:   I feel like Black Friday again. Store opens 10am on Sunday. I'm wondering how many FWers I'm gonna see by the door

probably none, since most will sit in their Spiderman pajamas at 6am and order it online, then go back to sleep.

Nice...

Huge 6gb of memory haha, that made me laugh.

tiny: 1GB
small:2GB
large: 4GB
huge: 6GB
mega: 8GB
legendary: 16GB

new computer terms here we come!

chrislk1986 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   nycjim said:   Will this computer come with the full Microsoft package? Excel, Powerpoint, word, etc....?

And if it doesn't, there's always Google Docs for free. Depending on what you need it for. I use Excel to make fairly expansive spreadsheets at work, Google's version falls short for what I need. But as far as word processing and presentations, it might be fine.

And if Google Docs isn't enough, and Office is out of your budget, there's the free OpenOffice suite.

jolin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   jolin said:   I feel like Black Friday again. Store opens 10am on Sunday. I'm wondering how many FWers I'm gonna see by the door

Nice...

Why 6am? Is it not available at 12:01AM EST? Any e-coupons to lower the OTD price?

Hinoktok said:   jolin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   jolin said:   I feel like Black Friday again. Store opens 10am on Sunday. I'm wondering how many FWers I'm gonna see by the door

Nice...

Why 6am? Is it not available at 12:01AM EST? Any e-coupons to lower the OTD price?

not always, sometimes new sales aren't up for 5 or 6 hours into the new sales week. and no, no coupons on tech at Office Depot. there might be a "free gift" coupon around that will work, you'll have to hunt one down.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jolin said:   I feel like Black Friday again. Store opens 10am on Sunday. I'm wondering how many FWers I'm gonna see by the door

pajamas....not a bad idea, might be warmer than usually wearing nothing while FWing

iamsolucky said:   this is not even hot deals REDDDDDDDDDDDD. I"ll wait for 299.99

It may have been more suitable to write, "Sorry OP, but I do not feel this is a hot deal because I was able to find (list comparable deal here) on (link to comparable deal)."

Just a thought...

It's $580?

It is 449.99

NOW LIVE,

price at link is showing $449.99, in the ad, it shows an additional instant $50 savings on Sun/Mon only in the ad.

you may have to call in to get it applied, not seeing how it comes off right now, but refer them to ad in cirucular which can also be viewed at www.officedepot.com

For this price, even if there are known defects, I guess it's worth getting one.

waiting for their programmers to compile their codes and hoping the additional $50 OFF will show up...

From the ad in the circular: "Bundled offers available in store only" so the extra $50 probably won't be available online.

tiredntrue said:   From the ad in the circular: "Bundled offers available in store only" so the extra $50 probably won't be available online.

that blurb isn't about this 2 day sale.

Price confirmed. -- Just purchased one in-store @ $399.99 + tax.

Thanks MisterCheap!!

shop4gr8deals said:   Price confirmed. -- Just purchased one in-store @ $399.99 + tax.

Thanks MisterCheap!!

welcome! enjoy your new computer.

shows 449.99 on web site ( Office Depot ) 399.99 is for a totally different computer.

Not sure if the same will apply online, but when I purchased this in-store, it rang up as $449.99. When the cashier totaled my purchase, then the $50 discount was applied showing the new $399.99 price + tax... Hope this help! =)

kennedystreetjrd said:   shows 449.99 on web site ( Office Depot ) 399.99 is for a totally different computer.

WRONG!

MISTERCHEAP said:   kennedystreetjrd said:   shows 449.99 on web site ( Office Depot ) 399.99 is for a totally different computer.WRONG!Shows $449.99 for me too. In the cart ... delivery or in-store pickup; Chrome and IE8.

Edit: Went all the way to checkout and still shows $449.99.

Thank OP. Picked one up at Office Depot in Dublin, CA, confirmed $399 for this exact model.

Stop knocking this deal.
It's available IN STORE for $399 so the price is confirmed.
Maybe at some point the online price will drop as well.

Got last one in johns creek, ga. $399+tax in store confirmed, they really wanted me to buy the $199 maintenance plan

Man, go for a good laptop with HDMI, it is as powerful as this one. If you need to game, just hook it to the TV. I am sending all my desktop to the recycle center. no more desktop with a thousand cables on it.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   kennedystreetjrd said:   shows 449.99 on web site ( Office Depot ) 399.99 is for a totally different computer.WRONG!Shows $449.99 for me too. In the cart ... delivery or in-store pickup; Chrome and IE8.

Edit: Went all the way to checkout and still shows $449.99.

NoMoney,

I adressed this earlier in the thread, did you try calling them to get an adjustment, or are you just doing mock orders for the heck of it?

Okay, nice to hear I'm not the only one who relies on a desktop for "work at home" stuff. We have two iPads, two netbooks and a laptop. But I still love me a desktop! Thanks Mister C for the deal, picked one up today and the $50 came right off when the cashier rang it up.

P.S. I should be embarrassed to admit this but wth... haven't bought a desktop since the old D3LL 400SC deal. You old timers will know what I'm talking about. Anyone remember Oliver Aaltonen and his hot deal? Here was the deal:

Just received (a new “budget” server that I’ll be converting to a powerhouse of a workstation on a budget. The server, brand new, from D3LL only cost $349.

- Intel Pentium 4 2.26 GHz (512KB Cache, 533MHz FSB)
- Intel 875P (Canterwood) Chipset
- 128MB PC2700 DDR RAM (This will be upgraded…)
- 40GB Hard Drive
- 48X CD-ROM
- Floppy
- SATA Onboard
- PCI Graphics (Already upgraded with AGP card…)
- SATA

I’ll add a guide to install Windows XP Professional and other software/hardware in the 400SC FAQ

Similar one @ Staples this week if a smaller HD isn't an issue.

Skipping 10 Messages...
MISTERCHEAP said:   jschuman said:   SunDiego123 said:   P.S. I should be embarrassed to admit this but wth... haven't bought a desktop since the old D3LL 400SC deal.I'm typing on that 400SC right now and I'm also considering a long overdue upgrade.

what year was this? judging by the specs (and the XP mention), I'm guessing late 2001 early 2002?

July, 2003

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014