• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 3 pc. Thin Profile Ratchet Set $31.49 Free Ship To Store @ Sears

Order 2 get free shipping

Try this code if you order 2, I dont know if it will work SEARS2012

( Full Lifetime Warranty )

***** Price Will Go Live In The Next Few Hours *****

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00933442000P#reviewsWra...

Product Description

1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. dr. thin profile teardrop ratchets. 60 gear teeth for a 6 degree arc to make turns in tight areas.

Ergonomic handle, O-rings on top and bottom of gear.

Specifications & Dimensions
Product Overview:
General Warranty: Guaranteed forever
Item Weight (lbs.): 2.75 lbs.
Kit/Set Information:
Kit or Set Type: Ratchet set
Quantity in Set: 3 pc.
General Features:
Drive Tool Type: Thin profile ratchet
Drive Size: Combination
Socket Type: Ratchets
Others:
Ratchet Style: Sets
Drive Size: Combination

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Nowhere on my package or ratchet does it indicate Made In China.

Diggin (May. 03, 2012 @ 6:06p) |

IIRC, K-AA = USA, L-AA = Taiwan

I rec'd two sets of L-AA.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (May. 03, 2012 @ 6:49p) |

I see. The set I purchased earlier this year are KAA. The sets I received this week are LAA. However, the finish appe... (more)

Diggin (May. 03, 2012 @ 7:24p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Updated: Ah, I see an link to it now. Thanks.

Part/item #??

Hot if this goes through, got one in my cart just waiting for the go!

IT WORKS! Click proceed to checkout with $89.99 in cart, price shows 31.98 for me + $8 in tax, total $40!

Not 5 minutes ago I clicked on the link and they came up $31.49, but when I added them to my cart they showed $89.99. Now they come up $89.99....WTF??? What kind of sale is this???

I just tryed Google Chrome
Reg Price: $99.99
Savings: $65.00
$34.99
Now $31.49 Savings applied in cart

No ship to store option (at least for me), price changes at each step of the checkout process (view cart: $85.49, shipping page: $20.49, checkout page: $29.92), this is among the screwier Sears checkout experiences I have run into recently, and I have take advantage of several of your Sears deals Butcherboy! (Thanks, by the way!)

Butcherboy said:   I just tryed Google Chrome
$34.99
I'm using Chrome. Did it still show up $31.49 when you went to your cart? I also tried IE and it initially showed up $31.49, I added it to my cart then it went to $89.99 in the cart.

taipan said:   No ship to store option (at least for me), price changes at each step of the checkout process (view cart: $85.49, shipping page: $20.49, checkout page: $29.92), this is among the screwier Sears checkout experiences I have run into recently, and I have take advantage of several of your Sears deals Butcherboy! (Thanks, by the way!)

This one is slow to work, I dont know why Sears cant get there web site to work right....

Diggin said:   Butcherboy said:   I just tryed Google Chrome
$34.99
I'm using Chrome. Did it still show up $31.49 when you went to your cart? I also tried IE and it initially showed up $31.49, I added it to my cart then it went to $89.99 in the cart.

At the time I did not go all the way to the cart

Butcherboy said:   Diggin said:   Butcherboy said:   I just tryed Google Chrome
$34.99

At the time I did not go all the way to the cart
I had to use my cell phone to get it to work!...

Oh, and the Discover site is down for maintenance so no CB...

Thanks BB

Thanks OP! I just ordered one with Google Chrome. It showed up at the $89.99 discounted price, but when I chose Express Checkout, it came up at the $31.49 price. With CA tax and $6.99 shipping, I paid $41.24.

Now to find that perfect Snap-On or Mac box...

MrJohnny said:   Thanks OP! I just ordered one with Google Chrome. It showed up at the $89.99 discounted price, but when I chose Express Checkout, it came up at the $31.49 price. With CA tax and $6.99 shipping, I paid $41.24.

Now to find that perfect Snap-On or Mac box...

Thanks for the tip...

this is the price i got for ordering 2 to qualify for free shipping and using the SEARS2012 coupon code:Merchandise Subtotal: $58.48

Gift Options & Message $0.00
Automotive Handling Fees $0.00
Disposal Fees $0.00
Oversized Delivery 0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Shipping: FREE
Associate Discount -$0.00
Craftsman Club Discount -$0.00
E-mail Discount -$0.00
Sears Card Discount -$0.00
Paypal Discount -$0.00

Pre-Tax Total $58.48
Shop Your Way redemption: -$
Shop Your Way special offer ?
Special Offers
Points Dollar Value
You redeemed

Sears credit:

Total applied to
your order:
$
Sales Tax $5.12

Total $63.60
Pay in Store Subtotal: $0.00
Pay Online Subtotal: $60.83
Total Savings $20.49
You'll earn 585 points on this order with Shop Your Way RewardsSM Credit.
*It may take up to 7 days after a purchase for points to appear on your account.

Place Order Now
i guess i can return 1 set to the store or give the set as a gift. thank you butcherboy!

Darn, I bought this earlier at 50% off. Too late to return it.

Unavailable

says item is currently unavailable.

We are sorry, this item couldn't be added to your cart. Please try again later.

Bummer.

billbriscoe said:   Try this link.....

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM1568302203P?prdNo=2&...

billbriscoe said:   Try this link.....

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM1568302203P?prdNo=2&...

Thanks; but still no go. Says in stock for my zip code but will not allow it to be added to cart or even the express checkout.

Reached a rep online. Went through process of adding credit info . Buffering, buffering, and now nothing. All this even after the rep linked me to another page. Another hour of my life I will not get back. Thanks Sears, NOT!

Some of the reviews on the Sears site say that these are made in China.

Diogenes said:   Some of the reviews on the Sears site say that these are made in China.

A lot of craftsman hand tools are now made in china. Some are ok but others I would pass. Best to look at in store or if unhappy return for refund if they don't look good.

I received this set in February and all ratchets were made in US however while browsing through the store, i noticed there were some made in china sold separately. YMMV

Item is "unavailable" when using URL in OP but at least it comes up and shows me the picture and info. Then search for the item number 00933442000 gives no results. Guess its dead... for me at least.

I'm in...I think,its been processing all day. Total shipped was $41.17 and also this is the same ones I use at work and I like them better than the old square handle ones.

The math suggests these were supposed to be $31~ each then... doh.

Ordered 2 sets before this was posted ... rec'd shipping email 15 minutes ago.

Got mine in the mail today, and unfortunately they are "made in china"

I have the "Made in USA" version of the same ratchets, and there is a huge difference in quality. Much more play in the Chinese ratchets and the finish is pretty poor.

It's a shame that if my American-made ratchets break, that Sears is going to give me these cruddy ones as a replacement.

Makes me thankful I paid a little more in january but got American.

Faik said:   Got mine in the mail today, and unfortunately they are "made in china".Nowhere on my package or ratchet does it indicate Made In China.

Diggin said:   Faik said:   Got mine in the mail today, and unfortunately they are "made in china".Nowhere on my package or ratchet does it indicate Made In China.IIRC, K-AA = USA, L-AA = Taiwan

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Diggin said:   Faik said:   Got mine in the mail today, and unfortunately they are "made in china".Nowhere on my package or ratchet does it indicate Made In China.IIRC, K-AA = USA, L-AA = Taiwan

I see. The set I purchased earlier this year are KAA. The sets I received this week are LAA. However, the finish appears to be no different and they feel just as tight IMO.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014