• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete- 15 Months of Protection for FREE


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005CSF1JK

Priced $23.99
$30 Rebate
Possibly make money?

Member Summary

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the find

However you will get whatever amount you will end up paying. This is good antivirus product and hence it is a steal for me.

Just ordered

pradeepkg said:   Thanks for the find

However you will get whatever amount you will end up paying. This is good antivirus product and hence it is a steal for me.


I think there's a good chance that we will get the full $30 rebate back.

The wording on the rebate form is a little odd. It asks for a copy of the cut UPC code.

ETA: From the rebate form: "Rebate value will not exceed purchase price."

As with previous AMZN money maker rebates, if your rebate check comes and it's shorted, just contact AMZN and tell them you were shorted, and send them a PDF of the page showing it would be -$6.01 AR. They'll credit you the diff.

Webroot rebates are good 3-4 months wait...Just FYI...

It is showing 23.99. Could you share the PDF with -$6.01 AR?

Thanks.


labboypro said:   As with previous AMZN money maker rebates, if your rebate check comes and it's shorted, just contact AMZN and tell them you were shorted, and send them a PDF of the page showing it would be -$6.01 AR. They'll credit you the diff.

likehotdeals said:   It is showing 23.99. Could you share the PDF with -$6.01 AR?

Thanks.


Deal is dead.

Deal is not dead. Attached is the form. Note that the link to the form is no longer available from Amazon.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014