• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=blue+diamond&x=0...

add 14 cans of any 6oz @ $3.79ea flavors at link (can mix/match),

they are BOGO, final is $26.53 shipped plus FW Cash Back (or other Cash Back site like discover)

Walgreens
See Walgreens coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

BLUE DIAMOND Almonds
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you can find Blue Diamond shelf table almond milk 32oz, there's a $1 off 2 coupon for any Blue Diamond items attached... (more)

gerrond (May. 02, 2012 @ 8:34p) |

if you have a Bartells drugs in your artea in thier flier 2 weeks ago they had a manufatures q for $2/1 that has no stor... (more)

kateabear (May. 03, 2012 @ 2:50p) |

Looks like the deal is dead. Tried adding 14 of the 6oz to cart and comes up $53.06 at checkout.

buzzspot (May. 09, 2012 @ 8:50a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

For dry roasted and salted: Costco is $8.99 for 40oz, 22.5 cents/oz.

pedror said:   This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

+ $55 membership fee and gas to drive there.

Who drives there solely to buy a membership and only a jar of almonds?

pedror said:   Who drives there solely to buy a membership and only a jar of almonds?

a nut!

Costco also doesn't have Habenero BBQ, Honey Roasted, Honey Dijon, Chili Lime, and Wasabi Soy flavors. I like smoked almonds just fine, but variety is the spice of life!

If I hadn't picked up 24 cans for $36.52 at the end of March, I would probably pick up some more...

pedror said:   This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

yes, i always compare with costco too, here its 9.69 for 3 lbs (CA)

Wasabi and Soy Sauce is the shizzle...................in 4 4

Went for the deal but can only order 2 of each flavor. If you try to order more it defaults back to 2 max!!

Thanks Op - green!

Iceaug said:   Went for the deal but can only order 2 of each flavor. If you try to order more it defaults back to 2 max!!

Same here.

In for 16 cans. Thanks OP!

Deal is also available in store and I would bet there is no 2 cans of each flavor limit. You also don't have to buy 14 cans.

JH225 said:   Deal is also available in store and I would bet there is no 2 cans of each flavor limit. You also don't have to buy 14 cans.

naturally, but this deal is for people who don't have a Walgreens close by or simply don't have the time to get to the store.

We have a Walgreens within 5 miles of our house, but I preferred shipment because I got Cash Back, shipping was free, I didn't have to spend my time or gas, and I didn't have to deal with any flavors being out of stock.

I love these things...I have been eating them like crazy ince the last deal...bbq and honey mustard are my faves...in for more

Limit of 2 per flavor, for some reason no sales tax

shampooguy said:   Limit of 2 per flavor, for some reason no sales tax

That's odd, same here in PA. Sweetens the deal!

Time to stock up!

chrispitude said:   shampooguy said:   Limit of 2 per flavor, for some reason no sales tax

That's odd, same here in PA. Sweetens the deal!

Nuts are a grocery/food item, not taxed typically, unless food is taxed in your state/area.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Nuts are a grocery/food item, not taxed typically, unless food is taxed in your state/area.

Durr. PA resident knowledge fail.

MISTERCHEAP said:   pedror said:   This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

I thought this dopey response, which you've tried before, was history. I'm wrong. Did you think that people join COSTCO for one item then give up their membership?
THIS COSTCO ALMOND DEAL IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN YOUR DEAL. And all costco members can do it. Since you're not a member you get a worse deal at WG. Is that clear enough?

daddyweiss said:   Is that clear enough?I highly doubt it and wouldn't put my money on it.

daddyweiss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pedror said:   This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

I thought this dopey response, which you've tried before, was history. I'm wrong. Did you think that people join COSTCO for one item then give up their membership?
THIS COSTCO ALMOND DEAL IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN YOUR DEAL. And all costco members can do it. Since you're not a member you get a worse deal at WG. Is that clear enough?

Most Overreactive Post of the Day Award goes to…

daddyweiss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pedror said:   This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

the smiley face is clearly meant to mean a sense of humor/tounge in cheek. You obvioulsy took it way too seriously. and posting that you do have to pay to join costco is still a fact. all you costco high and mighties act as if it's free to belong (if you're NOT already a member) it's a legitimate disclaimer.

MISTERCHEAP said:   all you costco high and mighties act as if it's free to belong (if you're NOT already a member) it's a legitimate disclaimer.

Would love to join, if only the closest one weren't an hour away...

MISTERCHEAP said:   daddyweiss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pedror said:   This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

the smiley face is clearly meant to mean a sense of humor/tounge in cheek. You obvioulsy took it way too seriously. and posting that you do have to pay to join costco is still a fact. all you costco high and mighties act as if it's free to belong (if you're NOT already a member) it's a legitimate disclaimer.

I'm not interested in your childish attempts to pretend you were kidding. Grow up and stop freaking out every time somebody surpasses your deal with a CLEARLY BETTER DEAL. Millions of people belong to Costco. Should we exclude them from all deals because YOU are not a member? This is not your first time with this anti-Costco nonsense. The best deal wins and it isn't yours. Go look for a deal on a spell checker before you post again.

esoterica, do your folks know you're on the internet at this hour? I'm sure you're the funniest kid in the whole 8th grade but sorry, it's adults only in this thread.

daddyweiss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   daddyweiss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pedror said:   This deal is 31.6 cents/oz for various flavors.

I'm not interested in your childish attempts to pretend you were kidding. Grow up and stop freaking out every time somebody surpasses your deal with a CLEARLY BETTER DEAL. Millions of people belong to Costco. Should we exclude them from all deals becuase YOU are not a member? This is not your first time with this anti-Costco nonsense. The best deal wins and it isn't yours. Go look for a deal on a spell checker before you post again.

I will post that disclaimer everytime someone posts up a costco deal in my thread. don't like it? NA NA NA NA BOOBOO!!!

If you can find Blue Diamond shelf table almond milk 32oz, there's a $1 off 2 coupon for any Blue Diamond items attached to it (YMMV on your grocery store). Since I already have coupons for Blue Diamond Almond Milk, I used it to buy the almond milk. I then used the attached coupons at Walgreens. So I got $3.99 - $1 = $2.99 for 2 cans, which figures out to 25 cents per oz.
I also happen to find in my store the 16oz bag with 20% free (19.2 oz) at $5.99 price. There is a $1 off 1 16oz Blue Diamond Almonds on Walgreen Booklet which makes it $4.99, which turns out to be 26 cents per oz. This might be YMMV on your store.

if you have a Bartells drugs in your artea in thier flier 2 weeks ago they had a manufatures q for $2/1 that has no store name on it so it can be used anywhere. in store though

Looks like the deal is dead. Tried adding 14 of the 6oz to cart and comes up $53.06 at checkout.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014