• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

***** full lifetime warranty *****

CamelCamel
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Rayovac-SE3DLN-Sportsman-300-Lumen-La...

Technical Details
Four-watt LEDs last 100,000 hours and never need replacing
300 lumens with three modes: high, low, and strobe
Easy-find green LED light blinks every 5 seconds when lantern is off
Runs on three D alkaline batteries (not included); run time 72 hours (high mode) and 150 hours (low mode)
Backed by a full lifetime warranty

Member Summary

Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme 300-Lumen LED Lantern
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool deal! Great for dealing with Monsoons

I bought two of these the last time around and they are bright as heck! They really illuminate the area around it.. Pretty good reviews on Amazon and the CandlePower forums..

FYI, I use 2700mah low discharge rechargeable AA's in D conversion containers in this thing and it shows no noticeable difference in brightness.. Runtime is pretty decent netting a few hours.. I also want to mention that alkaline batteries tend to leak when stored in devices without being discharged occassionally..

These lights are small but put off good light. Don't expect brightness of a propane or gas lantern but definitely one of the brightest battery operated lanterns out there. Long run time off D batteries.

Great light at a great price!

Hypnosis4u2nv said:   I bought two of these the last time around and they are bright as heck! They really illuminate the area around it.. Pretty good reviews on Amazon and the CandlePower forums..

FYI, I use 2700mah low discharge rechargeable AA's in D conversion containers in this thing and it shows no noticeable difference in brightness.. Runtime is pretty decent netting a few hours.. I also want to mention that alkaline batteries tend to leak when stored in devices without being discharged occassionally..

if you use the proper D batteries it will run all night and more. And press twice for dim mode to save battery.

If you have prime and opt for the slower shipping you also get $1 to spend on mp3s.

Tempting... got this one earlier around 20 and love it.

I dont have prime, So I order 2 to get free shipping.
$35.98 Shipped For two.

I bought two of these last time they were on sale. They are excellent for lighting a room during a power failure, or anytime area lighting is needed as opposed to a flashlight spot. Hurricane season is approaching...

Done, back to $20.99. I was too slow.

Although the replacement is - Joby Gorillatorch Adjustable and Flexible Tripod Flashlight, Orange at 13:00 which is also a CamelCamel lowest price . . . not bad! Linky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014