• Text Only
Back in stock online alert

Bought one in the store yesterday. Used the $50 off $299 coupon that I found on Ebay. Total bill was $425 (W Taxes). With the $100 Visa GC, that brings it to $325! Such a good deal.

yesidonoitall said:   RE:
To check-in, you go to the Concierge tab

Where is that tab?

I speak for the iPhone app, but I assume the others are similar. The tabs are on the bottom. Scroll to the right. Concierge is 3rd from the right end.

dukerau said:   yesidonoitall said:   RE:

Where is that tab?

I speak for the iPhone app, but I assume the others are similar. The tabs are on the bottom. Scroll to the right. Concierge is 3rd from the right end.

What if I dont have iPhone !!

All eBay coupon's are not valid on Laptops ?

vijujoshi said:   All eBay coupon's are not valid on Laptops ?

Not true, some are and some are not. Read the terms for each coupon BEFORE you buy. If the seller fails to disclose the terms then pass on that seller.

The wife just picked up a unit at our local Staples. With the discounts, rebate and a coupon the final OTD price is a net of $327.

This was a nice Mother's day present for her.

DUDSTER said:   The wife just picked up a unit at our local Staples. With the discounts, rebate and a coupon the final OTD price is a net of $327.

This was a nice Mother's day present for her.

$327 ?

How come with taxes ?

Racerbob said:   By the way...this laptop is $20 less starting this Sunday at Staples. $429.99. No rebates. I am going to try for the price match since I got mine this week for the $449.99 price.
Do not try this. The price match will be a return and rebuy. And you will not get your $100 rebate. You get $20, but loss $100.

DUDSTER said:   vijujoshi said:   All eBay coupon's are not valid on Laptops ?

Not true, some are and some are not. Read the terms for each coupon BEFORE you buy. If the seller fails to disclose the terms then pass on that seller.

All the online coupons I have seen exclude laptops. I did not check in store coupons because print-your-own coupons from fleabay are often rejected, no time to wait on a snail mail coupon either. Glad it worked for you, what coupon did you use and where did you get it?

vijujoshi said:   dukerau said:   yesidonoitall said:   RE:

Where is that tab?

RE:

Yes, because someone at Apple is sleeping with someone at Staples.

Dwynne said:   DUDSTER said:   vijujoshi said:   All eBay coupon's are not valid on Laptops ?

All the online coupons I have seen exclude laptops. I did not check in store coupons because print-your-own coupons from fleabay are often rejected, no time to wait on a snail mail coupon either. Glad it worked for you, what coupon did you use and where did you get it?

PM sent.

If purchased entirely with some AMEX cards, they will extend the manufacturer's warranty up to an additional year. According to AMEX using dollar off coupons will void this feature. I think extending the warranty by another year is better than saving 20 or 25 bucks.

Replaced the hd with a ssd for a buddy, it took maybe 30minutes. That video pris0n posted was useful. Been a very long time since I've seen a hard drive w/o easy access to replace. Just keep track of the screws and where they go, should be fairly simple to do for anyone, just take your time. I'll be getting the laptop tomorrow if I can find one in stock.

yesidonoitall said:   StapledPants said:   yesidonoitall said:   importcf said:   wonder if this one would slip through? Post if yours shipped

According to previous posts, orders online accepted have been totally cancelled
or they got a phone call advising the coupon is not valid on their purchase and do they still want it....

Well, I placed two orders - one without the 25off75 coupon and the other one without. Both were accepted and if the one with the 25 off 75 coupon does not ship, I will still have the other one. If both flies, I will return the one without the coupon to the store. Makes sense?

Good move as lone as dot com does not decide to call you a reseller and cancel all.....
They did me, but I bought dozens before they did that.

Update: Got both the laptops yesterday. The one without the 25 off 75 coupon is going back to the store tomorrow.

Anyone have any helpful advice as to how to (efficiently) remove all the bloatware off this machine?

thanks op, just got one online

angie20 said:   Bought one in the store yesterday. Used the $50 off $299 coupon that I found on Ebay. Total bill was $425 (W Taxes). With the $100 Visa GC, that brings it to $325! Such a good deal.

What seller did you use to get that coupon and how much was it?

karrun said:   numismatist said:   Bought one last time, love it for the price.
Rebate received ~6 weeks. (YOU CAN CHOOSE CHECK OPTION INSTEAD OF CARD)
ALSO NETGEAR PUSH2TV WORKS ON THIS MODEL.
Wirelessly stream to your HDMI device (TV, Monitor etc).
Available $20-$35 on fleabay.

Hey, no kidding about eBay. I bought an HP with WiDi but didn't think I would use it because I thought the adapter was over $100. At $35 shipped from Beach via eBay, I'm in! THanks.

got this and hooked it up but cant get the audio/sound with netgear hooked up to my TV. I get just the video. I downloaded the latest intel widi/wireless drivers. Any ideas ?

Used $50 app coupon. Great deal. I may get another one even without the $50 off. I like this lappy.

myeric said:   Used $50 app coupon. Great deal. I may get another one even without the $50 off. I like this lappy.

Today is the last day to buy for the current offer....

Last day? How did u find

vijujoshi said:   Last day? How did u find
viju, the $100 rebate ends today.

vijujoshi said:   Last day? How did u find

you can order one from the kiosk in the store if the store is OOS or does not carry it. Select "pay at register" if you are trying to use an in store coupon. You can order from home using the Staples "kiosk trick" so it thinks you are in the store.

Dwynne said:   vijujoshi said:   Last day? How did u find

you can order one from the kiosk in the store if the store is OOS or does not carry it. Select "pay at register" if you are trying to use an in store coupon. You can order from home using the Staples "kiosk trick" so it thinks you are in the store.

Care to share Staple kiosk trick?

pdxor said:   Care to share Staple kiosk trick?

LMGTFY

from one of the results:

First, you will need to know the closest store's store #.

Use the Store Locator [Staples-locator.com] to find this information. Click "Store Information" and you will see the store # under the address.

Now, we can enter the kiosk system.

Copy and paste the following in your browser:

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/kiosk?storeId=10001&langI...

When it opens, select Kiosk Type: Tech Center
Then enter your store number with an additional 0 at the beginning.

For Example:
If Your Store Number was 0528.
You would enter: 00528.

Hit Continue. Then "Finish & Go To Staples.com."

Back in the ad August 12
i14RN-1227BK

$429.99 OTD and no rebates

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014