Wall Mountable
Intelligent Eco Mode
Tone Equalizer
Call Block *1 *4
Message Counter on Base
Silent Mode
Amber Backlit LCD on Handset

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Panasonic DECT 6.0 3 handset
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Trade in went very smoothly. I traded in an old corded phone. Thanks, Op, for alerting me to this great deal.

bippie (May. 10, 2012 @ 5:31a) |

Wooo Hooo...!
Traded in my (brand spanking new) corded phone (I got FAR many years ago) for $20...

CheapCheap1 (May. 10, 2012 @ 11:25p) |

Is this limited to one trade-in per person (or rewards account)? Did not see this mentioned anywhere.

CheapBustard (May. 11, 2012 @ 12:07p) |

link to $20 trade in promo

valid on any phone regularly priced $85 or more, you'll have to take your order/receipt in to a Staples store to get your $20 rebate

Could not find the KX-TG4133M, but the KX-TG4024 was on the shelf. It was originally $109.99 -$10 instant rebate -$20 trade-in - $25 off of $75 = $59.80 (tax included) - $30 rebate = Grand Total of $29.80. The KX-TG4024 has a total of 4 handsets; whereas, the KX-TG4133M has a total of 3 handsets.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. To whom it may matter, these phones do not feature a headset jack.

WHERE IS THE trade in link?

goatssbyday said:   WHERE IS THE trade in link?

The link for info regarding the $20 trade-in promo is posted in the Quick Summary just below the OP.

inventory check
inventory check
key in sku 437064 and your zip code

Where did you get the $25 off of $75?

haab4u said:   Where did you get the $25 off of $75?

Oh boy....

haab4u said:   Where did you get the $25 off of $75?

You get them directly from Staples (if you're lucky) or you can purchase one online - google "25 off 75 Staples"

Am I missing something here? How can I get $20 Trade in when the phone price 79.99 after intant rebate ($85 minimum price eligibility).

DealAmateur said:   Am I missing something here?

Yes...look at the original price again.

I dont think you'll be able to. I'm sure they will factor in the instant rebate.

They do honor the $20 trade in but not both with coupon. I got shot down combining a 25/75 off coupon.

DealAmateur said:   Am I missing something here? How can I get $20 Trade in when the phone price 79.99 after intant rebate ($85 minimum price eligibility).

hmm, I posted a screenshot of the circular showing it is $39.99 after the trade-in, this was the featured phone for that deal in the ad. I used my 25 off 75 online, it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I plan on going to the store for the $20 trade-in as it says to do with online orders. It says nothing about being invalid with using a coupon. btw the regular price for this phone is $89.99 (just check the image in the OP) so it is valid for the trade-in, print out the image in the OP to be sure to show them if you're worried this doesn't qualify for the trade-in. Using a coupon provided by Staples shouldn't effect the deal. I'll find out tomorrow I guess, I'll be pretty disappointed if they say using a coupon doesn't allow me to get the trade-in, because it says nothing but "regular price" being $85 or more which this phone qualifies for

There appears to be a $30 rebate available 12-87032. The skus match

EDIT: I noticed this rebate says "Up to $30". Funny, I didn't find this exact model available for a rebate via the model number - just the SKU

bippie said:   There appears to be a $30 rebate available 12-87032. The skus match

"up to $30". $30 is for a different phone.

it's up to $30 I believe, this one is only $20. There is an older model that has 4 handsets that qualifies for $30 I remember seeing

bobdelt said:   I dont think you'll be able to. I'm sure they will factor in the instant rebate.

check the image in the OP, it shows this phone as a valid one, this is the example in the ad they use

Let us know how it turns out, I did use the coupon from Staple website. But they won't let me use both. I will try a different store on Thursday on my way for an appointment.

CorNut said:   hmm, I posted a screenshot of the circular showing it is $39.99 after the trade-in, this was the featured phone for that deal in the ad. I used my 25 off 75 online, it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I plan on going to the store for the $20 trade-in as it says to do with online orders. It says nothing about being invalid with using a coupon. btw the regular price for this phone is $89.99 (just check the image in the OP) so it is valid for the trade-in, print out the image in the OP to be sure to show them if you're worried this doesn't qualify for the trade-in. Using a coupon provided by Staples shouldn't effect the deal. I'll find out tomorrow I guess, I'll be pretty disappointed if they say using a coupon doesn't allow me to get the trade-in, because it says nothing but "regular price" being $85 or more which this phone qualifies for

sold out in south SF bayarea.

Thanks OP. I got 25off75 coupon for $2.49 net saving of $22.51

Thanks, CorNut. Great deal. Got one online using the $25 coupon. Hope I will be able to score the $20 trade-in tomorrow. If not, a very good deal for $35. Before this deal came along, was going to consider the Uniden 1680 4-Handset Phone System at Costco B&M on sale for $40 starting 5/10.

Thanks OP!

I have a box with old ATT Merlin handsets from when I downsized my office a few years back.
Looks like I'll use one to get $20 off the phone!

I tried today at Staples store and coupon didn't work.
Trade in at Store gives instant discount and so it invalidates 25 off 75 coupon.
I requested them to do in order first scan item, use coupon, and then put the trade in coupon they had.
But when the rep hits total, it invalidates 25 off 75 coupon due to value less than 25.
This should work fine online but not instore.
Is any one able to get Instore?

sold out

msakthivel said:   I tried today at Staples store and coupon didn't work.
Trade in at Store gives instant discount and so it invalidates 25 off 75 coupon.
I requested them to do in order first scan item, use coupon, and then put the trade in coupon they had.
But when the rep hits total, it invalidates 25 off 75 coupon due to value less than 25.

I went into the store today and could not find the KX-TG4133M, but the KX-TG4024 was on the shelf. It was originally $109.99 -$10 instant rebate -$20 trade-in - $25 off of $75 = $59.80 (tax included) - $30 rebate = Grand Total of $29.80. The KX-TG4024 has a total of 4 handsets; whereas, the KX-TG4133M has a total of 3 handsets.

I was told via online chat that I should use the 25 off 75 online and then take my packing slip with my trade in to the store for a credit.

Just did the deal. After taxes and the cost of the coupon my final price should be $17.74. Thanks OP!

PS anyone else doing this, if you don't want to get stuck with a pre-paid Visa, click the view other options button and choose the check.

VirginiaDC said:   Just did the deal. After taxes and the cost of the coupon my final price should be $17.74. Thanks OP!
You did online? Let us know when you get the trade in. Thx.

I purchased online. Does the packing slip include the prices and coupon ? I don't see any problems buying online and trading in-store later.

tracieq said:   sold out
Staples inventory is regional so YMMV.

I went for the cordless with 4 handsets. Good deal OP.

icantiwont said:   msakthivel said:   I tried today at Staples store and coupon didn't work.

I went into the store today and could not find the KX-TG4133M, but the KX-TG4024 was on the shelf. It was originally $109.99 -$10 instant rebate -$20 trade-in - $25 off of $75 = $59.80 (tax included) - $30 rebate = Grand Total of $29.80. The KX-TG4024 has a total of 4 handsets; whereas, the KX-TG4133M has a total of 3 handsets.

So they let you use 25 off 75?

Is the The KX-TG4024n the same as the The KX-TG4024? Or is it only on the The KX-TG4024.

Sounds like if you pay entirely or mostly with Staples Rewards, that you may not get the $20 trade in credit, as the fine print for trade-in for on-line orders says: "No cash or credit back."

NICKel said:   

If the Price after Instant Trade in discount is more than 75$ no issues in using coupon.
Coupon Validates after Instant trade in discount at store.

magichau said:   Let us know how it turns out, I did use the coupon from Staple website. But they won't let me use both. I will try a different store on Thursday on my way for an appointment.

CorNut said:   hmm, I posted a screenshot of the circular showing it is $39.99 after the trade-in, this was the featured phone for that deal in the ad. I used my 25 off 75 online, it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I plan on going to the store for the $20 trade-in as it says to do with online orders. It says nothing about being invalid with using a coupon. btw the regular price for this phone is $89.99 (just check the image in the OP) so it is valid for the trade-in, print out the image in the OP to be sure to show them if you're worried this doesn't qualify for the trade-in. Using a coupon provided by Staples shouldn't effect the deal. I'll find out tomorrow I guess, I'll be pretty disappointed if they say using a coupon doesn't allow me to get the trade-in, because it says nothing but "regular price" being $85 or more which this phone qualifies for

This deal won't work in-store unless your after-tradein subtotal is $75 or more. But online, it should work fine. When you bring phone in-store, all they do is print up a recycle receipt and call it in for you to be credited (it's not the store that's issue you the credit). I've had them even just give me the # to their cross-channel help desk and have me do it myself so they wouldn't have to wait on hold. All you do is give them the receipt # for the trade-in and your online order #, and they credit it back to the CC you used.

NICKel said:   icantiwont said:   msakthivel said:   I tried today at Staples store and coupon didn't work.

Yes

NICKel said:   Is the The KX-TG4024n the same as the The KX-TG4024? Or is it only on the The KX-TG4024.

It's the same. The box itself does not have the letter after the numbers.

I just returned from the Langhorne, PA store and the trade-in worked 100% for me (ordered online). I took a printout of the trade-in offer and the image in the original post showing this phone qualifies ($89.99 orig price). Both the store clerk and the Staple$ help-line person (on the phone) at first said the phone was only $79.99 and wouldn't qualify. That was until I showed the printouts from their website. I stood there for about 10 minutes but they did not mention the coupon (listed on the packing slip). I was told my credit card would be credited $21.20 in 3 to 5 business days.

Thanks OP - this was a great deal!

Skipping 27 Messages...
Is this limited to one trade-in per person (or rewards account)? Did not see this mentioned anywhere.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014