Text

Member Summary

Go Mohu The Leaf Indoor HDTV Antenna
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
notice that it was shipping via USPS was sent today

BloatedElvis (May. 16, 2012 @ 12:33p) |

"The coupon code you entered expired on 13th May 2012 so it can't be used." bummer.

randyest (May. 16, 2012 @ 12:41p) |

got mine yesterday. haven't tried it out yet. it looks like a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper that has been laminated.

edit: ... (more)

momoman (May. 24, 2012 @ 8:49a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm in thanks OP

Good timing, I was just thinking of buying this through Amazon.

jebbyjoy said:   Good timing, I was just thinking of buying this through Amazon.
Wish you could go through Amazan to get the deal. I have a ton of GC credit that I'd prefer to use.

Anyone know if this really works?

I'm seeing $2.49 shipping.

"Free Shipping is available for your order but not all of the products in your cart are eligible."

It is the only item in my cart.

ihaslittledolla said:   Anyone know if this really works?

1,040 reviews on Amazon says it does.

pope411 said:   I'm seeing $2.49 shipping.

"Free Shipping is available for your order but not all of the products in your cart are eligible."

I couldn't get the free ship either, but pulled the trigger as I needed this and it seemed like a good deal even with shipping.

dang, i just bought 2 a few weeks ago.

yes, they work. it's just a different looking antenna. i picked up 44 local channels using it.

Wish a local store would carry this so I could easily return it if it doesn't work out. Tired of getting excited by all the positive reviews only to find out my location, though within 15 miles of a major city, is probably too much of a challenge topography-wise for most of these easy to install "small wonder" antennaes.

BloatedElvis said:   pope411 said:   I'm seeing $2.49 shipping.

I couldn't get the free ship either, but pulled the trigger as I needed this and it seemed like a good deal even with shipping.

Free shipping worked with my order. Total was $24.49

After I added item to my cart, I typed in the promotion code on the next page at top left. Then I registered an account for myself instead of checking out as a guest. I don't live in NC so no taxes. I don't know what else could be different about my order. You can probably call and get shipping costs removed.

LCH59 said:   BloatedElvis said:   pope411 said:   I'm seeing $2.49 shipping.

Free shipping worked with my order. Total was $24.49

After I added item to my cart, I typed in the promotion code on the next page at top left. Then I registered an account for myself instead of checking out as a guest. I don't live in NC so no taxes. I don't know what else could be different about my order. You can probably call and get shipping costs removed.

Thanks for the tip on how to get free shipping. you are right, there are no taxes or shipping if you live in a different state.

I bought one of these a few months ago. Wow, this thing is great. Just plug it into the TV, no external power source required. I would highly recommend this antenna, especially for this special price.

How does this compared to Meritline one?
Meritline link

Based on AntennaWeb almost 8 out of 10 channels are like 50 miles away from my location.

In for one, I'm hoping this will help in the mountain.

Just got myself one, no sale tax in OHIO and is Free Shipping.....

Go to TVFool.com and check your address for available signals.

If the stations show LOS(line of sight) in the path column or the signal strength is above 40 in the NM(db) column then you probably have a chance of this working for you. I doubt this will work for anything but UHF stations unless the VHF station is less than ten miles away.

Anything weaker you really need to step up to at least a 4 bay style antenna in your attic or outdoors.

Thanks OP. In for 1

ihaslittledolla said:   Anyone know if this really works?

I bought it about 3 months ago. It works relatively well; however, I found out I do need to change its orientation (like a weathervane) to optimize the picture between different channels. If I leave it stuck to the wall (vertical) or flat on the top of a cabinet (horizontal), it will pull in a few channels ok, but be pretty much useless for other channels. It'd be nice if you can find one position that works well for the channels that you watch most often. I couldn't, so I returned it.

Sadly, the coupon code doesn't work on the amplified version. Still, great antenna; picks up nearly everything in NYC (except for WLIW)

I'm in. Thank you!

25 bucks.. I will give it a try.

Thanks OP.

msakthivel said:   How does this compared to Meritline one?
Meritline link

Based on AntennaWeb almost 8 out of 10 channels are like 50 miles away from my location.

The antenna from Meritline dips to 7.99 every now and then. I have one and receive super sharp local broadcast in HD, but I live pretty close to the broadcast centers.

Too bad the code does not work on the Leaf Plus one.. I installed this regular Leaf for my mom at her house. Her large roof antenna would not get CBS at all but yet this Leaf did..no more pixels and no more rotating the roof antenna,CBS antenna is 30miles away.
She is pointing toward a heavily wooded area, I was very surprised.

I would have tried the Leaf Plus which may be needed where I live.

Nice price.

i bought one just because it looks better than every other indoor antenna i own. i was looking for a good looking thin antenna i could slap on the side of our kitchen cabinets so we could have a small tv near the kitchen prep area.

FWIW, it didn't work that great for me (pixelization w/ 60% signal). Impressively light though and they have a good 30day policy so you're only out the return shipping for trying it...

anyone receive theirs yet? or tracking info or anything other then the order confirmation?

supadupamikey said:   anyone receive theirs yet? or tracking info or anything other then the order confirmation?

notice that it was shipping via USPS was sent today

"The coupon code you entered expired on 13th May 2012 so it can't be used." bummer.

got mine yesterday. haven't tried it out yet. it looks like a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper that has been laminated.

edit: just got an email from them today:Greetings from Team Mohu!

We are excited about kicking off the summer this Memorial Day weekend
and wanted to share our enthusiasm with you. Starting today and ending
on Monday, May 28th, the Mohu Leaf is 30% off. Just enter coupon code
MOHULEAF30. The Leaf Plus is 33% off, just enter coupon code MOHUPLUS33. And we are
most excited to offer our newest product, the Mohu Bounce WiFi Enhancer for 40% off!
Just enter coupon code BOUNCE40.

For those of you not familiar with the Bounce, it is a WiFi enhancer
that triples the signal coming from your wireless router. It's
directional capabilities allow you to "point" your signal to trouble
spots in your home or even out into the backyard while you barbecue!
Please note the Bounce only works with routers that have an external
antenna.

Feel free to pass on these savings to friends and family and have a
great Memorial Day weekend!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014