• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
@ dkong. I thought that the purpose of gifting it was so that the individual that receives it can register it under their name. For instance, if I decide to give mine to my favorite 15y/o, I have to un register it because it's under my name, and register it under the 15y/o's name.

As far as repackaging it, the 12y/o will probably be happy to receive it. Is it possible to tape the box and gift wrap it?

Peace

i have one on eBay for just 5$ if you need just search on eBay. Bit tight on budgets.

DBLCB said:   @ dkong. I thought that the purpose of gifting it was so that the individual that receives it can register it under their name. For instance, if I decide to give mine to my favorite 15y/o, I have to un register it because it's under my name, and register it under the 15y/o's name.

As far as repackaging it, the 12y/o will probably be happy to receive it. Is it possible to tape the box and gift wrap it?

Peace
I guess I'll have to tape it nicely and gift wrap. I'm not sure what it means to indicate that it's a gift, but I thought it'd be packaged to make it look presentable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014