• 16789 10
  • Page
  • Text Only
Buy it with the understanding that Panasonic announced last week that
they are out of the Plasma Business for televisions.

Can you cite a reliable source for that?

The often quoted Reuter's article says production will be down, but not stop altogether.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/16/us-panasonic-lcd-nikke...

belgique said:   Buy it with the understanding that Panasonic announced last week that
they are out of the Plasma Business for televisions.

Why do people post this kind of BS?

Deal still on.

polishdreamer said:   Deal still on.

Where? I do not see it at either store.

hfzeus said:   polishdreamer said:   Deal still on.

Where? I do not see it at either store.

Go to the store.

megamands said:   rockymast said:   Price is pretty decent. It's Panasonic so cant compare it to Samsung or Sony! I would want a 3D TV

Ya, Panasonic is just on a higher level than Samsung and Sony that you just can't compare them. Panasonic is rated highest for plasmas, Sony quit making plasmas because Panasonic dominated the market. Crazy

I wouldn't agree with that, especially considering the Panasonic rising black level fiasco a couple years. I have had a couple Panasonic plasmas, I now have a Samsung and it is as good or better - Panasonic usually has good filters so less glare, but in the right room the Samsung looks better and more vibrant because of the shiny screen.

The picture quality and viewing experience is noticeably better on my 47" Samsung than on my 55" Sony LCD.

cloverboy said:   The picture quality and viewing experience is noticeably better on my 47" Samsung than on my 55" Sony LCD.

Nice. This deal is still on!

polishdreamer said:   cloverboy said:   The picture quality and viewing experience is noticeably better on my 47" Samsung than on my 55" Sony LCD.

Nice. This deal is still on!
is it? I don't see it online anymore and it's been sold out/gone at every Costco I've been to since BF weekend,

Yup. This is dead.

slickdeal45 said:   Yup. This is dead.

Go to the store & tell me it's dead, I was just there & it's alive / kicking.

polishdreamer said:   slickdeal45 said:   Yup. This is dead.

Really? Where? They've been sold out for weeks. You just have some strange interest in keeping this thread going. I get the humor, but when the deal is dead, it's dead.

polishdreamer said:   slickdeal45 said:   Yup. This is dead.

Dead at all of the stores I've been to lately. Personally I think you just like to keep bumping your thread.

jetskier0 said:   polishdreamer said:   slickdeal45 said:   Yup. This is dead.

Dead at all of the stores I've been to lately. Personally I think you just like to keep bumping your thread.
I think you're very perceptive.

B&M only right now.

Please let it die. I'm tired of seeing this thread.

polishdreamer said:   B&M only right now.

For quite a while, actually. Which store still has it?

jetskier0 said:   polishdreamer said:   slickdeal45 said:   Yup. This is dead.

PD bumping the thread? Hmmm,now that you mention it...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014