GoDaddy $.99 Domain Name

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GoDaddy $.99 Domain Name

Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $0.99* Use code: h4hp99

http://www.godaddy.com/

Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $0.99*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 7/31/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPalŪ or AliPay to redeem this offer.

thanks KyRoadrunner

Member Summary

godaddy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice.. good timing. thanks op

Nice, thanks OP

I see code similar to this every other week but when I follow the link I don't see the place to put/apply it.

Am I the only one here?

promo code link
Disclaimer
signweb said:   I see code similar to this every other week but when I follow the link I don't see the place to put/apply it.

Am I the only one here?

There's a box on the checkout page for promo codes.

The deal returns.. Another reason to buy another domain!

Labboypro...awesome...thank you for your help!

Works great, got a new .com for $1.17 total with ICANN fee.

Thanks OP! Great deal!

I will say...I wish GoDaddy wasn't so damn expensive on their private registration....you can get "whois" privacy through Namecheap free for a year, then .99 cents/year after that.

Agreed. Thanks OP, but I'd rather go to Namecheap for their inexpensive private registration.

Buy with GoDaddy, transfer to Namecheap, spite GoDaddy for their SOPA blunder. Everyone but GoDaddy wins.

side topic, where do u all host your domain on? or do you just park them? any good deals for hosting?

Should add the word "new" before doamin in the thread title...I wish you could renew for $.99

aaaaargghhh expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014