rated:
7 Capacitive Multi Touch Screen
Android 4.0.3 Operating System
Connect Wirelessly Anywhere
4GB Internal Storage + Micro SD Slot For More Memory
1.2gHz Processor For Quick Accessibility
Built-in Webcam For Social Networking,Pictures, Videos & More

Exclusive Lifetime Access To Trio Apps
Apps.triomp3.com offers access to your favorite apps that are Stealth Pro ready! Social Networking, Games & More. Load Instantly!

Multi-View G-Sensor
G-Sensor Allows Viewing In Portrait & Landscape

CPU: A10 Cortex A8 1.2Ghz, Multi-Core
Graphics: Dual Mali-400 2D/3D core
RAM: 512MB DDR3
Display: 7inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD
Resolution: 800x480 pixels
Touch Panel: Capacitive touch panel (multi-touch)
Speaker: 8/1W, 1pcs
Built-n Mic
Wireless LAN: Realtek 8188, USB_module
Video Output: HDMI Ver 1.4 Output (Support 3D Vision) 2160P HD
Camera: Front 300K pixel camera
Video Support: AVI (H.264, DivX, XVID, rm, rmvb, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, (H.264, MPEG, DivX, XVID), MPEG, MPG, FLV. HD 1080P max.
Music Support: MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, 3GP, WAV
Picture Support: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Battery: 3.7V/2800mAh, (4hours work time)
DC Adapter: INPUT: AC100-240V.50-60HZ, OUTPUT: DC5V 1.5A

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping discounts that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Tablet
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This is how you get Skype, TEXTING APPS, and MORE! Just go to Apps.triomp3.com then click on "Amazon App Store". Then ty... (more)

zebra4ever (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 11:15p) |

This is how you get Skype, TEXTING APPS, and MORE! Just go to Apps.triomp3.com then click on "Amazon App Store". Then ty... (more)

zebra4ever (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 11:19p) |

I just got this Trio Stealth and keypad keep popping up can anyone out their help me.

bttmora (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 8:01p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Uh-oh. This looks good, but there's not a single, solitary review of any kind out there, that I can find.

Specs seems pretty impressive, the only thing missing is "Google Play", its a very new tablet and firmware/software development has not been done so far IMHO.
I do not want to give RED for NOT providing the link but that is OK i also forget sometimes too. lol

Looks very similar to this.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Visual-Land-Connect-Android-4.0-Intern...

But the Visual Land has 8 GB of internal memory. It was on sale last week for the same price. My wife purchased one and we ended up returning it. It wasnt bad by any means but the resolution just wasnt very clear and the lack of google market was enough for us to return it. Had the resolution looked better we probably would have kept it even with the lack of Google Market.

Its a much easier return to WalMart also since you can just take it into the store for return if you dont like it. It will probably roll around to $99 again since it seems to be a visual land discontinued model.

Everybody loves entry level tablets,Everybody knows about entry level tablets. But nobody buys these tablets. If you do, you probably have a lot of reasons to complain.

I knew the day would come when we'd be filthy with crappy $100 Android tablets. Took a year longer than I expected though...

http://www.sears.com/mach-speed-7inch-trio-stealth-pro-tablet/p-00332978000P#specs

http://www.triomp3.com/
Trio Stealth Pro - Discontinued !
Telephone: 580.332.8877
Fax: 580.332.6659
Mach Speed Technologies, LLC.
300 E. Arlington, Suite 3
Ada, Oklahoma 74820

this may be the best $100 bucks or less tablet out there?

Quetsol said:   this may be the best $100 bucks or less tablet out there?
The Kohl's one is currently better only because it will support Google Market and a little cheaper, but it does lack in the specs.

jschuman said:   Quetsol said:   this may be the best $100 bucks or less tablet out there?
The Kohl's one is currently better only because it will support Google Market and a little cheaper, but it does lack in the specs.

Link? I'm tired of my daughter using my Xoom to play angry birds all the time...

i bought the Kohls Polaroid tab but it does not support google market. We have to buy the apps from Amazon. Do you have to root it or tweak it in any way? If so, please give directions. Thanks,

I ordered one of these crappy $100 Android tablet with free shipping on Sat. Got on Tuesday.
[L=CPU: A10 Cortex A8 ? 1.2Ghz ?, ? Multi-Core ?]http://www.arm.com/products/processors/cortex-a/cortex-a8.php[/L]
Graphics: Dual Mali-400 2D/3D core
Fully charged and plugged in - 37 seconds to load OS.
This tablet is NOT crappy.

Can someone tell if the $99 Buy.com tablet is the same as this $112 or this $100 tablet at Amazon? Unfortunately, there are no reviews for either on the Amazon site.

Lack of access to Google Play / Market is a big turnoff for me.

hicyrus said:   i bought the Kohls Polaroid tab but it does not support google market. We have to buy the apps from Amazon. Do you have to root it or tweak it in any way? If so, please give directions. Thanks,

1 click full root and the full Play Store intalled. Download this zip file and follow the read me instructions.

http://thejmart.com/polroot.zip

good luck ..I have one of these tablets from Kohl's and love it after it was rooted..have fun

Can you take pictures with this with the camera screen facing away from you??

just bought one from frys electronics 69$ after 10 mail in rebate... no google play store, and Skype is not allowing video calls, it has only front camera. other than that its not that bad.

I hate the f#@kin thing...but what can you do??? I'm trying to figure it out, I have NO idea how to get apps for it...any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I hate the damn thing - we just got it and I have no idea what to do with it..I mean I KNOW what to do with it, but I can't get apps on it (other than the shit that came with it), there's no help out there to help you...If anyone can tell me how to download apps on the thing, I would appreciate it.

Read a review at Tiger Direct that indicated that app can be gotten at the Amazon app store. IDK but, thought this might help. Good luck.

I received mine... no Google play store, I am trying to get clocksync because for some oddass reason the time and date just will not hold in the system, Fn annoying but the thing is it works well with everything else so far. I had bought another cheapy Archos 7 sometime back, got it to play on youtube and then updated the app and didnt work anymore.. but it sure works good for an alarm clock !! besides the time creeping up a few minutes a week !! lol, so now one makes a good clock and the other does everything else, well on with my search for a solution !

Lolol good luck on it I can't get apps or Skype aughhhhhh :*( if u figure it out please let me know .

I hate really aughhhh. Ooffttaaaa I can kill this thing can't Skype nor let's me play store aughh

These are now $50 AR + 8 S&H @ http://www.frys.com/product/7210783 $80-30 MIR.

This is how you get Skype, TEXTING APPS, and MORE! Just go to Apps.triomp3.com then click on "Amazon App Store". Then type in the search box "Skype app for android" or whatever app your looking for. Just click download, and you're set

This is how you get Skype, TEXTING APPS, and MORE! Just go to Apps.triomp3.com then click on "Amazon App Store". Then type in the search box "Skype app for android" or whatever app your looking for. Just click download, and you're set

This is how you get Skype, TEXTING APPS, and MORE! Just go to Apps.triomp3.com then click on "Amazon App Store". Then type in the search box "Example app for android" .Pick the app you want and click download. You are all set

I just got this Trio Stealth and keypad keep popping up can anyone out their help me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014